Science Forums

Explain your avatars!

Tormod

My company won't spring for Photoshop so I can crop large images.

[grazzle-fraggit!]

Since I am a stamp collector of sorts, I knew of an auction site that posted images of about the right size! I picked Ben Franklin cause he is a hero of mine, and he kinda looks like me in a wig.

If I had a wig.

Kinda makes me think - people always tell me I'm exactly like Dr. Phil, 'cept I'm not bald, and I don't give a **** 'bout other people!

Pics of me helping one of the kids. First it was me with a tiny #3. He was walking holding my fingers. Now it is me rollerskating with #4, praying that I don't fall and crush him. And for a few ours there was #4 making a face. The next one will me sleeping with #4 sleeping on my chest. I will probalby crop out my Horton pajamas.

Bill

Guest chendoh

Reminds me of infinity.

Can we have Gifmation? When I went to download one, I couldn't because it wasn't allowed.

another posts/rep thingy?:hyper:.......chendoh

I am constantly changing

Therefore so is my Avatar

on who the hell you're typing too's....:)

Calvin: Look at this incredible machine! I put two slices of bread in, and after a few seconds POOF two pieces of toast pop out!

Hobbes: Wow. I wonder where the bread goes!

:hihi:

1 - My avatar used to be of SA rock legend Piet Botha, cause he kicks ***. The fact that he also looks a bit like Jesus made me change it after a while to

2 - a picture of the dumbest-lookin' mullet on the internet. Hey - it was kinda funny, okay. Okay? Gettin' bored of truckin' and shaggin' my cousin, I had to change it to:

3 - Bug-eyed Earl, of redmeat.com fame. If you've never seen http://www.redmeat.com, you haven't lived! Go to the Meatlocker and work your way through it. But copyright issues (yeah, right) made me change it to my current avatar, which is

4 - a pic taken of me at my sister's wedding by none other than Chacmool! Happened to be the only pic I had on my pc ('cept for the nekkid ones, that is).

Well, there you go. My avatars explained. I kinda dig this real-photo avatar trend, though. Gives a face to go with the posts, if you catch my drift.

You never know, Pyro - you might just end up on a stamp somewhere, one day after you've become president or something.

Well, there you go. My avatars explained. I kinda dig this real-photo avatar trend, though. Gives a face to go with the posts, if you catch my drift.

Well, you've seen mine already.

:hihi:

Got any red meat and bananas ??

Going digital shortly......

Handsome Mug Boerseun. I don't think you look like doctor phil.

4 - a pic taken of me at my sister's wedding by none other than Chacmool!

Hey, I didn't even recognise it as my own handiwork! I must say, you look very handsome, and I'm sure a few Hypographians would very much like to meet you in person now. :hihi: Yes indeed, ladies - he is just as goodlooking in real life!