Science Forums

Explain your avatars!

Tormod

My avtar was painstakingly made a fool who had time on his hands and nothing to do (yours, truly). It seemed a pity to size it down so much.

I liked KAC's avtar a lot. A very very good combo of matureness and humor.

TheBigDog's avtar is also nice.

But Jay-Qu, that did not seem like a self photo till now.

I quite enjoyed Boerseum's avtars, they gave me a very wrong type of first impression.

TheBigDog

Mine is a picture of #3 cutting my hair. He hated haircuts after a very bad experience. He is actually crying in this picture. Part of the bargain we made was that if I was going to cut his hair then he could cut mine. When #4 saw this picture he immidiatly wanted to cut my hair too. Good thing I have so little left!

I actually love this pic of yours BD, the expression on your face is priceless. When you guys look back at this in years to come you'll laugh your can off. It made me laugh.

My current avatar is one of myself. Rather sunwashed, but it doesn't seem to fare well when you try to fix it. I've got a better one that I'm resizing where I'm holding a frog and showing it to my children that should be going up soon :D

I don't see the photo, but I know that HO track is used for making model trains. Are you into this, or are you referring to something else. If you are, the spouse and I are currently building a 29' x 2' n-scale layout in the basement :kiss:

I was refereing to HO gauge model train track yes; however, I change my avatar regularly (irregularly?) so it no longer applies.

The project sounds cool! I just watched a History Channel piece on model electric trains & I learned something I never knew, i.e. what use in having 3 rails. Does N-scale have 3 rails? Maybe a new thread somewhere? PostMagnet?