Science Forums

Explain your avatars!

Tormod

This guy is kind of what I envision myself looking like as I play my guitar (minus the hair, muscles, and mega stack amp.) Somehow I seem to have missplaced my original avitar. I was given the name beaker by some friends because I'm always inventing new ways of trying do the same old things.

yeah, I'll get an avatar soon, but, I have not chosen an avatar yet because...

No offense Tormod, but all the avatars provided by hypography.com

are gay lookin'. And by that I mean "happy"

Except Orb's. His looks very, very, sad. :eek: Maybe he'l let you invert it and color it even sadder.

You know, you can upload your own avatars, Thomas, so get on with it! :eek:

Mine is a photo I took of my car, an '02 ALMS Edition Audi TT. I call her "my little spaceship." :naughty:

Okay, I can't resist, if we're going to start bragging bout our vehicles... Here's the Buffymobile on a recent outing. A penny to anyone who can even remotely identify the location. A dollar if you can name the road (yes its an official state highway, although we try to stay off them...). We have blown doors off of TT's... :hihi:

Oh, she's a 2001 Camaro SS with a few "additions" under the hood for about 335 hp....

On the road again,

Buffy