Science Forums

The U.S. Government is Disgusting

Queso

Cute novel

You took all of 23 minutes to sluff off months of detailed investigation by thousands of professionals under the observation of millions of onlookers. If you are not going to give due diligence to the facts presented after you ask for them then just drop out of the discussion.

Bill

Cute novel

In other words, you don't care about the real facts, only your version of them. You will accept any evidence that you are right, but when faced with contrary evidence you decry it as fiction. If you would be so kind - I'd like to hear what you think happened, with documentation showing the physical evidence and reasons that said evidence points to your conclusions. However, keep in mind the forum's rules:

If you make strange claims, please provide proof or at least backup of some kind.

In other words, it is up to you to provide evidence as to your claims, not ours.

If you want to refute someone's claims, please stay calm and point out where you think they went wrong, and what kind of proof you base your own opinion on.

Posts like - "Cute novel" don't provide evidence to base your opinion, nor does it point out where you think I went wrong.

Statements like "I just know that this is the way it is" (especially when religion is being discussed) are considered ignorant and might be deleted.

In other words - have a logical, reasoned position that can be established through evidence.

Do not endlessly show us that *your* theory is the *only* truth. And don't follow this up by making people look stupid for pointing out that there are other answers, especially if they provide links and resources.

I provided a link with resources, I have started to show you why I think the way I do - you have repeatedly refused to comment on actual refutations of your ideas.

You took all of 23 minutes to sluff off months of detailed investigation by thousands of professionals under the observation of millions of onlookers. If you are not going to give due diligence to the facts presented after you ask for them then just drop out of the discussion.

Bill

As if any of that stuff even matters.

It's almost as bad as the bible.

You don't need to read the whole thing to get the big picture.

The big picture of,

our government is absolutely disgusting.

Thank you for all of your wonderful insight :Exclamati

it's evident none of us knows what the **** is going on!

The novel is cute, it really is.

Ok So I got negative rep for calling bigdog annoying.

Ahem, that's my opinion.

He's asked me to reveal to him magical documents earlier on in the thread,

and I told him that I couldn't find any 'cause I don't know where to look.

I'm just some poor kid, with the internet and a library card.

So it was annoying of him to try to ask me the same question again.

It looks like the Hypography team is cracking down on opinions :Exclamati

I've tried to conclude myself severely times now.

So I'm going to have a blast and do it all over again :Exclamati

I do not know what really happened on that day,

I do not trust what the television, or the government has to say about it because simple observations prove them wrong.

I really have nothing further to say,

Someday I'll just walk away from this place

with my guitar, a pen, and a knife

and laugh my *** off that it even ever occured.

Until then,

I need to work my way

out of this hole I was born into.

I can't just pick up and move.

There's too much concrete blocking me from my earth.

I think the government is disgusting

GET OVER IT

hahahahaha

Orbsycli, relax...

You may have good reason to be mad.Please try to show us why you think 9-11 events were conspiratorial.The film you presented seems to be lacking in hard evidence imo. Present us with more.You have a right to disagree with BigDog.Stick to your guns if you think you are right,but don't just tell us,show us.

O.K.

Maybe a good question in a broader sense would be:could the the gov't even pull off a conspiracy of this magnatude?Should we reject the notion out of hand?

Some of us left of center types sometimes like to say the current administration is choke full of morons and at the same time credit them with the ability to pull off things thing that,if true,would require brilliant minds working together with little room for error.

Could any organization(s) pull off a conspiracy of the size the film alleges?

Orbsycli, relax...

You may have good reason to be mad.Please try to show us why you think 9-11 events were conspiratorial.The film you presented seems to be lacking in hard evidence imo. Present us with more.You have a right to disagree with BigDog.Stick to your guns if you think you are right,but don't just tell us,show us.

I will compile a list of why I think the government lied to their people about the events that happened on 9/11.

I don't really care what anybody has to say about this list, but please allow me a day or two for it to occur, I start my job tomorrow and I don't have time to do that right now, or tonight.

I'll compile the list for kicks.

Could any organization(s) pull off a conspiracy of the size the film alleges?

The government can do anything they want.

There are so many branches,

so many lies,

and veils.

So many weird things going on

that they believe their people,

as a whole,

couldn't handle.

So they let us be,

and by Be, I mean being good

and working hard

until we can't anymore.

Then we get discounts. ;)

You guys are just trying to pound government information into my head.

I don't trust anything they have to say.

I trust my family, and my friends.

Not some greedy liars with suits.

You dont have to trust suits and government reports at all.

Build yourself a good sized campfire. Toss a concrete block onto it. See how long it takes to explode. Stand back though. Listen to the sounds of the explosions concrete makes. Buy your own bag of concrete. Mix up a few different grades of cement. Toss them on a campfire. See what it takes to break them down. Good campfire rocks are not easy to find always. You have to test your rocks. Read up about sweat lodges. They will warn you there of these facts. Lots of rock breaks down when exposed to heat. I bet there was alot of moisture in the concrete. This was not new concrete or steel.

Find yourself a gallon or two of airplane fuel. Try it again. Stuff is expensive now though. Probably 8-10 a gallon. That stuff burns hot. Toss plastic and office chairs and desks and paper on the fire.

If I remember right concrete has a general sturdyness for a time, then it begins to break down. If I remember right these buildings were over 30 years old. We have a problem here with bridges and the steel holding them up and them breaking down from the salt we use on the roads. We know pollution eats thru marble statues and is destroying ancient buildings all over Europe. Do you not think this impacted the stability of these building too? Sure they would have stood a long time if only planes full of fuel hadnt crashed into them.

Have some real fun. Find some angle iron or flat iron and drill a hole and hang a brick of your concrete off the end with a bolt. Hang it right over the fire. Time how long it takes to bend your iron. I dont know how to imitate the stress on the joints from the intial impact. Probably much like what happens to frames on cars when they hit the concrete median at 70 mph. Probably worse cuz the planes were going what? 400 mph?

Oh and go to the iron workers union hall. Talk to some of those guys and get their opinions on the steel girders on high rises being impacted like that. They might even have a couple of the bolts used to put these things together. Maybe they would give you one or two so you can experiment on your own.

The pentagon puzzles me but not enough to implicate our own government as the culprits. But if a person takes the Nat. Security approach, if there was a missle, there is no way they are going to tell us. And there is the plane crash in Pennsylvania. You do not doubt the passengers attempted to retake the plane there do you? You do not question the voice recording that was released from that one. Private citizens told of their stories when talking to loved ones on that flight. It took the passengers a while to digest what their options were while they were living it. I cannot imagine how hard it would be for our own military to order planes up to shoot down an american commericial airliner. I bet they would throw up just like you did (according to an earlier post) if forced to think about that situation.

You guys are just trying to pound government information into my head.

I don't trust anything they have to say.

I trust my family, and my friends.

Not some greedy liars with suits.

Just curious; Is it just the American government that you don't trust or governments in general? If I can be allowed, I'll assume that you are speaking about governments in general. If this is the case, what do you propose we do?

(A) Vote for change.

(;) Start a revolution

© Support anarchy

(D) Dig a hole and hide

.......................Infy