Science Forums

The U.S. Government is Disgusting

Queso

it is sad that people dont want to know the truth.they are happy being lied to.

by virtue of the choice of remaining ignorent of the truth the american people are making themselves accomplis in crimes commited by the bush regime. by staying quiet they voting for their gov to quietly carry on with the murders.

whoa buddy. :evil:

Some of us had the sense and forsight to vote for Gore (who really won the election in 2000:shrug: ) and then Kerry!

There have been numerous war protests. :edizzy: :naughty:

Bush's Public Approval ratings are dropping faster than a whore's panties. :hammer:

I did enjoy the Micheal Moore film about the Bush Admin. and 9-11.

To the extent we are being lied to is unclear, obviously.:confused:

Organize, Politicize, Revolutionize!

Racoon

There are far too many of us.

We need to die off if there's any hope for the future.

I mean, just look what happens when there are too many of us running around...

To conclude this thread I would just like to say that I am thoroughly disgusted,

and have no idea how to get out.

"Think globally, act locally." :rolleyes:

and

"Change begins at home." :)

Okay, kidding aside (I don't think you should kill yourself as a solution to your problems), just try to change what you legally and realistically can. The world is too big...its problems are overwhelming and you sound like you're in despair. One step at a time. Try to get some control over a little part of your world and go from there.

I guess deal with it means adapt.

Adapt to be lied to,

that doesn't sound good to me.

I'd rather refuse such an adaptation.

Adaption is compromise!

Do not be deterred in the face of oppression!

The world works to make a select few richer. What type of insane construct is that??

Don't be a slave!!!!

So, who should I speak to about these things?

dont underestimate the power of truth; or the internet;) .creat awareness ,raise awareness and the internet is one of the best places to start with.you can find people on the net who are looking for the truth i.e. people who are on the same wave length as you. talk to all ,i would say.

Adaption is compromise!

The world works to make a select few richer. What type of insane construct is that??

Don't be a slave!!!!

i would agree to that.

oppression is maintained by use of lies.

it is insanity that makes the rich richer and the poor poorer.

dont underestimate the power of truth; or the internet;) .creat awareness ,raise awareness and the internet is one of the best places to start with.you can find people on the net who are looking for the truth i.e. people who are on the same wave length as you. talk to all ,i would say.

The internet will help you find justification of any far fetched fairy tale ever told. You cannot abandon reason in your search for truth. Just because you find other people with wacky ideas doesn't mean that your wacky idea is valid. It just means that you are not alone in being educated into ignorance.

Bill

The internet will help you find justification of any far fetched fairy tale ever told. You cannot abandon reason in your search for truth. Just because you find other people with wacky ideas doesn't mean that your wacky idea is valid. It just means that you are not alone in being educated into ignorance.

Bill

That's so hilarious, I thought I might just have a proper read of this thread.

This is not a war against a concept. This is a war against acts of random violence in the name of political gain. People can be unhappy. they can feel represssed. They can hate the west and our policies and our beliefs and our ways, but they cannot come over and kill us and cause mayhem and destory building and monuments and make threats and incite fear until they get bored and decide to stop on their own. What action would you suggest as an alternative to the actions that have already been taken? How could the situation be better?

Wow!

Honestly, that is astonishing.

The U.S government declares war on Terrorism. What are terrorists? Were al-Qaeda terrorists when they were trained by the CIA and funded by the U.S govt to fight the soviets in Afghanistan?

Hey, what happens when the most powerful country in the world illegally invades another country?

What is Terrorism? Because it seems to me some groups use it more efficiently than others. :hihi:

Adaption is compromise!

Don't be a slave!!!!

Exactlly what I mean when I say imperial greed is going to kill us all