Science Forums

The U.S. Government is Disgusting

Queso

oh and...

what about the hundreds of dollars in gold that was stored under the wtc that went missing?

HAHAHAHA I WONDER!?

they found 200million in a truck, underground, a few blocks away.

and that's it.

still, more than ahundred billion missing in gold...

what about all the evidence that was seized?

Like peices of the WTC, taken away under tarp, never to be seen again.

or all the tapes that saw the so called "plane" fly over the freeway and into the pentagon.

all the fbi needs to do to prove a plane hit the pentagon would be to release those few tapes.

but they won't, cause that never happened.

If you are going to state that the twin towers were taken down by controlled explosives then explain how it took place without anybody noticing the explosives going in or the explosives going off.

Bill

ok well the ones who realized things were blowing up,

told people.

that's why we're talking about it.

The FDNY fire chief even believes there were many explosions.

and there's a video in the movie that you can see that shows an explosion out of a window.

the explosions were inside the building,

ka boom.

the video wasn't flawed at all....

Yeah, the movie brought some questions that couldn't be answered,

because the government did a decent job at hiding SOME things,

the rest of the things they tried to hide sucked.

i just threw up because of all the stress this is bringing into my life.

here i am all alone in california with a government hungry for money, and eager to kill anything in it's path.

3,000+ lives are worth a couple hundred billion dollars, don't you think?

I don't.

but they do.

there was a high rise building in spain that was burning for days and the basic structure was still intact.this building did not fall. there are a few french and spanish websites that show that there were explosives that went off just before the 2nd plane hit( it was a catalyst so that the plane's fuel could burn).

there was a high rise building in spain that was burning for days and the basic structure was still intact.this building did not fall. there are a few french and spanish websites that show that there were explosives that went off just before the 2nd plane hit( it was a catalyst so that the plane's fuel could burn).

yeah,

most of the jetfuel was burned on impact, outside of the building.

notice the giant explosion on impact.

buildings can burn for days,

the WTC were built to withstand ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

a plane and a lil bit a fuel is almost nothing to the building.

it was a secret demolition, and that is certain.

CERTAIN.

ugh, bigdog....

it was a planned demolition,

there is so much evidence pointing to it.

all of the explosions, the perfect fall.

dude,

over 50 years ago a b-52(!!!!) flew into the empire state,

only a few floors caught fire.

A B52 never hit the Empire State Building. A B25 bomber hit the Empire State Building on July 28th 1945. The construction of the Empire State is radically different from the Twin Towers. It is a "heavy" building that uses steel frame and stone masonry. The Twin Towers were "light" in that they used less steel and modern constuction techniques to make more efficient use of the constuctino materials and keep the weight down.

The twin towers were hit by Boeing 767's that have a takeoff weight of 312,000 pounds and can fly 550 mph at altitude. At the time of the crash the planes were flying with at least half-full tanks and full speed.

The Empire State Building was hit by a B25 with a takeoff weight of 28460 pounds and a maximum speed of 275 miles per hour. At the time of the crash the plane had low fuel as it was at the end of its traing mission and was flying at low speed as it had limited visibility and was looking for the landing field.

I thought you were going to do some research?

Bill

well what about not telling the people that the city is a dangerous place to stay in because of the contamination(which include lead, asbestos and other harmful substances). the epa owed it to the people to tell them the truth not hide it. why hide it? it is a pathetic excuse that the gov did not want the people to panic.imo it is a state crime to hide the truth so many people will suffer because of this stupid decision.

I thought you were going to do some research?

Bill

Wow sorry I don't know planes!:eek: (I hate the machines)

to me, a plane is a plane.

they fly, they're huge.

they both got hit, buildings get hit by planes,

the wtc were the first builings EVER to fall after getting hit by planes....especially in what, a matter of seconds??? PERFECTLY?!?! HAHAHAHA!!!!:) :) :lol: :hyper:

and what about the 7th building ,the guy to whome WTC lease went said on TV that the fire department decided to PULL THE 7th meaning to demolish it. the term PULL is used by people who do controled explosions.and why were the people told that the 7th came down coz of fire?

ok well the ones who realized things were blowing up,

told people.

that's why we're talking about it.

The FDNY fire chief even believes there were many explosions.

and there's a video in the movie that you can see that shows an explosion out of a window.

the explosions were inside the building,

ka boom.

The explosives needed to take down the towers would have taken out all the windows - not 'a window'. There would have been glass and office furniture shooting out into the streets in all directions. This would have happened very clearly BEFORE the tower started to fall just like you see in films of controlled demolitions. Instead what you see is a gathering of dust near the bottom AS the tower falls - because the fall is caused by structural failure.

Produce evidence that the fire chief believes it was explosives. There were none. That doesn't mean that people might believe that there were explosions happening. See my earlier statement about the sound and fury of structural failures.

I ask again. Were is the evidence of explosives being put into the buildings at any time before the attacks?

Bill

Why exaclty did the fuel need a catalyst to burn? It exploded as it was released into the air and triggered by the heat and sparks of the impact. And again, who set off these so called contolled explosions prior to the impact? Why didn't the people who survived from those immidiate areas recall people setting explosives? Think about it.

Bill