Science Forums

The U.S. Government is Disgusting

Queso

what about the pictures taken from the setelite that show the heat coming out of the rubble even after 2 weeks . why did the steel beams melt in the basement of both buildings? i forgot what temp does a steel beam melt(a beam that is supporting the building from the basement!).????????

can we achieve that temp at the basement just by the building falling on it???????

Why exaclty did the fuel need a catalyst to burn? It exploded as it was released into the air and triggered by the heat and sparks of the impact. And again, who set off these so called contolled explosions prior to the impact? Why didn't the people who survived from those immidiate areas recall people setting explosives? Think about it.

Bill

again what temp can be created by jet fuel? can it melt supporting beams?

oh and...

what about the hundreds of dollars in gold that was stored under the wtc that went missing?

HAHAHAHA I WONDER!?

they found 200million in a truck, underground, a few blocks away.

and that's it.

still, more than ahundred billion missing in gold...

Documentation please.

I ask again. Were is the evidence of explosives being put into the buildings at any time before the attacks?

Bill

the fact that security was working either not at all, or barely a couple weeks prior to 9/11. (bush's brother in charge of that one)

there were tons of drills in the building, i forget for what, a couple weeks prior. (So that the demo team could come in and set up)

whoever did this did it slightly different than what we're used to (as if we were used to this kind of thing)

Documentation please.

I have no idea how to get these kinds of documents.

by now they've probably been destroyed. :)

just look up all the money that was being stored there from banks ALL AROUND THE WORLD, that was no secret!

and now it's gone.

:lol:

just look up all the money that was being stored there from banks ALL AROUND THE WORLD, that was no secret!

and now it's gone.

and by money I mean gold.

what about the pictures taken from the setelite that show the heat coming out of the rubble even after 2 weeks . why did the steel beams melt in the basement of both buildings? i forgot what temp does a steel beam melt(a beam that is supporting the building from the basement!).????????

can we achieve that temp at the basement just by the building falling on it???????

NO! :)

There are hundreds of questions that will never be answered about 9/11.

Like, why was Norad told to stand down?

Why did officials deny the idea of flying planes into buildings had ever crossed their minds?

And most important question..

Who gained the most because of 9/11?

Even the mayor the SF mayor Willy Brown was warned not to fly on 9-10. Guess who called him? CONDOLIZA :)

again what temp can be created by jet fuel? can it melt supporting beams?

I answered this already, but apparently you don't care. And I guess you are assuming that the impact of a 300,000 pound jet plant at over 400 mph had no structural effect on the buildings? There are many dynamic forces at play here. The jet fuel is just one peice of the puzzle.

Bill

and now it's gone.

No proof, no claim. Is this not a science site?