Science Forums

The U.S. Government is Disgusting

Queso

So it goes something like this: there's a gang sitting around thinking of their next scam, when one of them says "I know! Let's rob the WTC, there's billions in gold under the floor". They all agree this is a great idea.

Then one says, "okay, who's going to fly the planes so as the rest of us get rich?" Immediately twenty or so of these crooks stick up their hands.

Of course, the robbers have no problems entering the building, setting up explosive charges, all in a gang's day's work. Then there's all the beaurocracy involving Bush and the CIA and any other usual suspects.

I guess the champagne lifestyle has been invaded by loads of demolition jacks over the last few years.

A good conspiracy theory can be fun, but this one is cliched, shallow, poorly thought out and boring.

It's no secret! google it! it's all over the internet!

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/gold.html

for starters.

I am not the one making the claim. You are. If you want to claim it, document it. The article you linked talks about "rumors" of 160 billion in gold being missing. It then talks about 230 million being found in one place, and 650 million being stored in another place, and finally 900 or so million (estimated) possibly being stored. That is a far cry from 160 billion. And if any of it were missing, where are the insurance claims from the owners for the loss? And if there is no insurance claim, where is the loss claimed by the owner because it has gone missing? These would be hard documents that would absolutely exist if any of the rumor insuinuated by the story were true.

As a reader of the article am i to assume that the author had access to all information about what was found from the wreckage. Is it possible that gold was found and returned to its owners but the author simply didn't do enough research to find out about it?

Bill

or all the tapes that saw the so called "plane" fly over the freeway and into the pentagon.

all the fbi needs to do to prove a plane hit the pentagon would be to release those few tapes.

but they won't, cause that never happened.

As a viewer of the tape are you to accept everything said on the tape to be factual? They claim that it was a cruise missle, or an old jet plane that hit the pentagon. Believe it or not we keep very close inventroy of our cruise missles. And it takes a group of men sworn to protect the United States to program and launch one. All of those men sworn to pretect the United States would need to be in on the conspiracy. No one has come forward and reported a missing missle. No one has had a moment of clarity and come forward with eveidence that such a thing happened. It simply did not happen that way.

But the kicker is this, it the plane didn't hit the pentagon, where is it? Where is the plane and its passengers if they didn't hit the pentagon that day? The film claims to know about the existance of evidence that it has never seen, and we are to believe that it not onlly is correct about that, but it also knows the precise content of what it has never seen. Very convenient.

Bill

as for the cruise missle,

i have no idea what hit the pentagon.

it wasn't a plane, there was absolutely nothing there that resembled plane parts.

and what's funny is that the pentagon had recently just renovated that ONE area of it's building to be able to withstand such a......attack.

So who knows what hit the pentagon? All I know, it wasn't a plane.

Look at plane crashes, and look at the pentagons alleged plane crash.

it's not.

look at explosions, missles hitting builings.

it much more resembles that.

what was your other question?

oh yeah, the plane.

It gives details in the movie about what the plane really did,

where's passengers went,

and all that good stuff.

i can't remember details like that.

but if you want to know what happened to the plane,

they have documents in the movie showing what flights went where,

it was VERY confusing, and really oddly set-up.

We have faith in opposite things.

I'm disgusted with america.

I feel sick when I think about how I was born here,

and then I step out of my apartment complex

crawling with tweakers,

feining for more meth,

or the little weed i have,

thousands of cars drive by,

all day.

i throw up on polluted days.

i'm trapped here without money.

I have to contribute to society if i ever want to get out here. :)

what a great scam.

It's a mystery, it really is.

Do I listen to the officials?

Or the little evidence that's been emerging the past few years, slowly.

The little I do know

DOES NOT SURPRISE ME

and it points upward,

@ a white house.

It's evident they know so much more than us,

and it's also evident they can do anything they want to.

It's evident civilians are expendable.

We're insignificant, even our government knows that. :)

no one has anything else to say?

How can you go about your every day life knowing there is such F$*& UP S^&$# HAPPENING????

Is it OK that this is happening, because you feel safe in your home (with a THIRTY YEAR mortgage, something INVISIBLE)

this is unfathomably UNACCEPTABLE

and i want NOTHING to do with this FILTH.

I can't believe humans have allowed this to happen!

a system based upon morality

lost it's own morals!

Goodbye america,

I hope you die ;) :)

How can you go about your every day life knowing there is such F$*& UP S^&$# HAPPENING????

Goodbye america,

I hope you die B) :shrug:

Dude, pop a chill yo.

You enjoy the freedom of being able to sit there and talk about it on the internet, and play your music hombre..Most people don't even have THAT, and your whinin' and complainin'!?? :shrug:

For someone who refuses to pay taxes, and decides the Millions of lives that have been used and spent building these institutions was such a waste... you seem to have more contempt than ability to solve.

So why don't you go take Buffy's advice then, and go be an immigrant in Mexico, and chase bikinis around.??

See how long you last once you get caught with an 1/8??

Other than that, I probably better keep my mouth shut.

I love this country.

I know there is some crooked-*** **** that goes on.

Deal with it, and make a difference! :cup:

Deal with it means that yes, the system is corrupt, but that doesn't mean that you need to fight against it. The best and most effective way to change the government is from within, so get involved - write letters to your politicians - go to open sessions of your local government - run for an office - vote - you CAN make a difference. And Racoon is right - while this may not be a perfect government, it is quite good, comparatively. You live in a wealthy nation, where rights are, for the most part, protected. Don't ignore the good parts of our government, just try to help fix the bad parts.

There shouldn't even be a government.

I don't want to try to change something that's so disgusting.

I choose to watch it vibrate and molt from the outskirts of the world.

We're off topic.

This thread was to discuss what really happened on 9/11

But it is evident that nobody really knows for sure (except for those iniquit tyrants following orders WHO KNOW)

I have faith in this,

you have faith in that.

This is absolutely menacing.

we're all animals what are we doing here like this?

There are far too many of us.

Bring on the stupid bird flu,

stop releasing cures,

We need to die off if there's any hope for the future.

The human race will NEVER acknowledge this though-

I mean, just look what happens when there are too many of us running around...

Nobody says Hi to each other on the streets!

I try to....

but there are a million people in my city alone.

All my neighbors want to steal my stuff...

I guess I'm not alone if I have a smith and wesson magnum .44 ;)

To conclude this thread I would just like to say that I am thoroughly disgusted,

and have no idea how to get out.

"we're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine,

and the machine is bleeding to death." Godspeed you! black emperor, the dead flag blues

it is sad that people dont want to know the truth.they are happy being lied to. 9/11 really makes me think about wether people in america are free or not. the american people are being used to kill innocent people around the world(south america, africa, asia and europe too). by virtue of the choice of remaining ignorent of the truth the american people are making themselves accomplis in crimes commited by the bush regime. by staying quiet they voting for their gov to quietly carry on with the murders.

ang same goes for any one who considers himself a global citizen.satying quiet at attrocities being commited is a crime and affects us all.