Science Forums

Sasquatch: New Expedition

Turtle

What kind of scat is pictured in post #42?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What kind of scat is pictured in post #42?

• Sasquatch
    • Black Bear
    • Cougar (aka Mountain Lion)
    • Coyote
    • Porcupine
    • Skunk
    • Human
    • Martin
    • Fox
    • Other - I have posted my explanation to the thread

No wonder Sasquatch stays away. :) + :( :( = :eek2:

We shall find Sasquatch regardless however Turtle-san.. Do not be dismayed..Tis only a minor setback/disappointment...but one that should be fully learned and recovered from.

Meanwhilst...

How did the Survival Wagon fair?

A new tactical approach may need to be implemented. What did you learn?

Regardless, your contributions and discoveries are very well received and appreciated...:)

Always on the look-out for evidence,

Rac

Wagon performed nominally. I was using Google Earth today to locate one of the seismometers I regularly monitor & I saw a bunch of new symbols on my map; little blue "i"s. I clicked on one & got a Sasquatch sighting report. Here is the link site:

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=10881

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
'Scientific' Sasquatch researcher is whining because anyone can post a Sasquatch video on the web! :eek: :naughty: :hyper:

Fuzzy films on Web hurt our cause

I don't see how?

Either the video is real or its not.

If its not, then its merely another amongst myriad hoaxes.

If its real, then quote-unquote Scientific observation can learn from the video..

:shrug:

from the article:

But John Bindernagel, a biologist and the author of the book North America's Great Ape: the Sasquatch, is concerned that the ability to post videos by anyone claiming to have footage of a Sasquatch will damage efforts to do genuine scientific research into the phenomenon.

Hopefully we can snap a digital shot or film on this ellusive beast sometime on another tracking trip in late spring or summer when the weather is better...

Believe!!

:clue: :blink: :shop: :eek3: :turtle: :dust: :( :shy: :photos:

And who pray tell is going to be the "authority" who decides who can put up videos of "legitimate" Sasquatch videos?

Sounds to me like the Sasquatch calling the Yeti hirsute...

Don't these people know how to focus,

Buffy

On my own authority, and by the self-invested power in me, I declare 'we' shall call the shots. :cup:

Just received news that an old camping buddy has returned from Antarctica & I have secret plans to infect him with the Sasquatch bug. The buzz is a giant organized group of us will hunt down either Sasquatch or Sasquatch fakers in the great dark forest of Gifford Pinchot (renamed from Columbia National Forest in 1948) . Shhhhhh... I'm hunting wabbit. :sleep2: :sleeps:

• 2 weeks later...

To quote Sgt. Shultz, "I see noooothing!" :hyper:

I listened to Sasquatch guy last night who is new to me; claims to know how to hunt them and has video to prove it. Here's his page:

Sylvanic Index Page

I haven't perused it yet as it crashed last night when he went on the radio, but here's the jist of this guy. He (Todd Standing) is trying to get Canada to legally protect Sasquatch so he can get the forest rangers involved in the search effort. As it is, since they are not recognized to exist, they have no protection. He is planning a similar effort in the US.

I got no strings, to hold me down...:note: :note2:

To quote Sgt. Shultz, "I see noooothing!" :note2:
Its right there! Tied to the tree! Has a little bit left hanging from the knot! Don't you see it? Its *obvious*! :hyper:

I listened to Sasquatch guy last night who is new to me; claims to know how to hunt them and has video to prove it.

If so, where's the recipe for Sasquatch stew? Does it taste like ostrich or chicken?

Escargot En Croute,

Buffy