Science Forums

Sasquatch: New Expedition

Turtle

What kind of scat is pictured in post #42?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What kind of scat is pictured in post #42?

• Sasquatch
    • Black Bear
    • Cougar (aka Mountain Lion)
    • Coyote
    • Porcupine
    • Skunk
    • Human
    • Martin
    • Fox
    • Other - I have posted my explanation to the thread

Whatever it is in that freezer, it's gotta be stinkin' pretty bad right about now. :bouquet: :jumpforjoy:

:applause:

I was thinking the same thing. It's laying in a tub of water in a broken freezer. :woohoo::roll: (is it coincidence that the freezer stopped working after they found the alleged bigfoot?)

So we should be suspicious of the LHC folks if they 'find' a Higg's particle? :jumpforjoy: :woohoo: I don't know if this is a hoax or not, but casting aspersions on these boys just because they are out there looking just don't seem right.

Whatever it is in that freezer, it's gotta be stinkin' pretty bad right about now. :bouquet: :applause:

Oh god, It's in a freezer? I remember when i was a little boy seeing a Bigfoot in a freezer at a carnival side show, Wow it must be true!

According to a press release issued by "Searching For Bigfoot," a California-based Web site, two men have not only found the corpse of a 7-foot-7, 500-plus pound man-monkey, but they've also found a tribe of his brethren living at an undisclosed location in the North Georgia mountains.

The men are to appear at a press conference in California with "DNA evidence and photo evidence" on Friday.

One of the supposed discoverers is Matthew Whitton, a Clayton County police officer for the past six years. He's been on medical leave since being shot in the wrist July 3 while pursuing a suspect in a Krystal robbery.

Whitton, along with fellow big-game hunter Rick Dyer, a former correctional officer, are co-owners of bigfoottracker.com and Bigfoot Global LLC., a company that offers "Bigfoot expeditions." The men are working with another Bigfoot hunter, Tom Biscardi, and Biscardi's Searching for Bigfoot, Inc., according to the press release.

Wow, this just keeps getting better and better! A whole tribe of them in the Georgia mountains, I wonder if they play banjo? :jumpforjoy:

Oh god, It's in a freezer? I remember when i was a little boy seeing a Bigfoot in a freezer at a carnival side show, Wow it must be true!

Erhm...did you not watch the FOX video I posted in #181 then? :doh: Tell me it isn't true!! That you didn't watch I mean. :singer: They show 'it' in a freezer in 2 circumstances. #1, with it mostly imbedded in ice, and #2 with it melting out and in water...still in the freezer.

Rather than give you the blow by blow, have a look again for the first time. :cool: They say more info by Friday. Man is that gonna stink by then. :fly: You guys better get fueled up and ready to hit the road. :shrug:

Erhm...did you not watch the FOX video I posted in #181 then? :doh: Tell me it isn't true!! That you didn't watch I mean. :singer: They show 'it' in a freezer in 2 circumstances. #1, with it mostly imbedded in ice, and #2 with it melting out and in water...still in the freezer.

Rather than give you the blow by blow, have a look again for the first time. :cool: They say more info by Friday. Man is that gonna stink by then. :fly: You guys better get fueled up and ready to hit the road. :shrug:

Dude, that link didn't work for me, I have dial up, I seldom get to watch videos, it take way too long to down load them and they will not play at all unless i do down load them.

Dude, that link didn't work for me, I have dial up, I seldom get to watch videos, it take way too long to down load them and they will not play at all unless i do down load them.

I have to play at least a half hour of Democracy Now to cleanse my computer if I ever accidentally play a Fox "News" clip otherwise my computer starts bugging out. :singer:

~modest

I'm your huckleberry boys. ;) I'll put a shot of the bod in the box as my profile pic. I'm full up on pics and can't upload 'til I reorganize. By-the-by by MTan, these 2 guys only claim to have found the body, not killed it. :cool: :doh: BRB with the 'evidence'. :shrug:

OK go to my profile to see. :fly:

I'm your huckleberry boys. ;) I'll go grab a screenshot of the bod in the box from the vid and put it as my profile pic. I'm full up on pics and can't upload any more for a while. By the by MTan, these 2 guys only claim to have found the body, not killed it. :cool: :doh: BRB with the 'evidence'. :singer:

OK go to my profile to see. :fly:

That's lame, they didn't kill it but they can drag around it's corpse in a freezer :shrug: Guns don't kill people, people kill people! (guns just make it more efficient:doh:)

If you really are going on an expedition to find sasquatch this year/ next year - may I make a few suggestions if you're serious about it? Firstly don't go chasing after it, let it come to you (good hunters let game come to them i.e. sit quietly and inconspicuously in a hide or camouflaged position - bad hunters go chasing after game, supping beers and making their presence known to all and sundry - this is because if you're moving they'll hear you but you won't hear them: Passive receivers pick up signals, active transmitters let other know they are there - see native American hunters like Tom Brown, for why weekend hunters shoot each other rather than find game)

So we should be suspicious of the LHC folks if they 'find' a Higg's particle? ;) :D I don't know if this is a hoax or not, but casting aspersions on these boys just because they are out there looking just don't seem right.

Whatever it is in that freezer, it's gotta be stinkin' pretty bad right about now. ;) :)

Mark my words boy's, just as the golden tablets of Mormon lore, the thing in the freezer will mysteriously disappear and never every be seen again.

Mark my words boy's, just as the golden tablets of Mormon lore, the thing in the freezer will mysteriously disappear and never every be seen again.

I must concur with T-bird on this one.

Anyway, the story of Bigfoot is much more fun as legend.

I'm sure these guys will get a boost to their business though. It was nice of Fox to let them promote their services. But I'd still rather go storm chasin' ;)

Could the reason 'things disappear', so that there is no physical evidence, be like Victorian seance room apports? By this I mean that they don't belong here, so like a balloon held under water, once you let go it returns to the surface and air, which is closer to its own environment than the physical conditions of this world? If this was true, it would mean conspiracy theorists had got it wrong about the government withholding proof of paranormal stuff happening but not that it didn't happen.