Science Forums

Sasquatch: New Expedition

Turtle

What kind of scat is pictured in post #42?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What kind of scat is pictured in post #42?

• Sasquatch
    • Black Bear
    • Cougar (aka Mountain Lion)
    • Coyote
    • Porcupine
    • Skunk
    • Human
    • Martin
    • Fox
    • Other - I have posted my explanation to the thread

Yeah I knew it couldn't be real when I saw it was from the south east. If there were any Bigfoot here some body would have on taxidermied in his living room and recipes for Bigfoot stew would be circulating in the hunting camps. these guys are serious hunters, they don't play!

Thunderbird

I belive their was $ involved. These guy's' date=' Cops are going to the jail...stupid. [/quote']

Well they should have bought a ticket out of town with the money before the rubber suit melted, I mean if they know it’s a sham why hang around till you get busted?

Here is your sign! :hal_skeleton:

• 2 weeks later...

Time for Turtle to plan an adventure. Seems theres been some activity:

Report # 24373 (Class B)

Submitted by witness Thursday, August 07, 2008.

YEAR: 2008

SEASON: Summer

MONTH: August

DATE: 6th

STATE: Washington

COUNTY: Lewis County

LOCATION DETAILS: Strawberry mountain, about in the middle of the main ridge. (just NE of MT. ST. Helens)

NEAREST TOWN: Randle

NEAREST ROAD: FR 25

• 4 weeks later...

Common sense says that if Sasquatch were real that bones would have been found

of them.

No bones of a dead Sasquatch have ever been found. No living quarters of a Sasquatch

have ever been found. Bears and their living quarters have been found and it just makes

good common sense that a Sasquatch would have been found also.

People will do anything for their fifteen minutes of fame. They will dress up in a Sasquatch suit and take movies and claim it it true. Lot of nuts in this world and

we have to be aware of that.

Until some real proof of a Sasquatch is brought to light, then they have to be

known as an untruth and a fairy tale.

Their is more proof of UFO'S than a Sasquatch, however their are some very strange

animals yet to be discovered in this huge world and also under water.

I did see a documentary about prehistoric sharks and gar fish that were absolutely

huge. It seems that their is an island out in the pacific that breeds sharks that are

sixty feet long. The film showed the shark swim by the boat that a man was standing

on a landing attached to the side of the boat. The fin of that shark was out of the

water and as tall as the man. They showed the shark under water and it was about

three times larger than a great white shark.

They showed gar fish that were three times the size of regular gar fish as they attacked

and killed a whale. The gar fish attacked the men in the water taking movies and had

to be subdued by a pole that had an electric shock to it. The men then quickly got out

of the water.

They called this shark by a prehistoric name but I have since forgotten it. If you ever

get a chance to look this up on computer or see this documentary watch it in amazement. No telling whats really out there in the great deep ocean.

Their is more proof of UFO'S than a Sasquatch, however their are some very strange

animals yet to be discovered in this huge world and also under water.

I did see a documentary about prehistoric sharks and gar fish that were absolutely

huge. It seems that their is an island out in the pacific that breeds sharks that are

sixty feet long. The film showed the shark swim by the boat that a man was standing

on a landing attached to the side of the boat. The fin of that shark was out of the

water and as tall as the man. They showed the shark under water and it was about

three times larger than a great white shark.

They showed gar fish that were three times the size of regular gar fish as they attacked

and killed a whale. The gar fish attacked the men in the water taking movies and had

to be subdued by a pole that had an electric shock to it. The men then quickly got out

of the water.

They called this shark by a prehistoric name but I have since forgotten it. If you ever

get a chance to look this up on computer or see this documentary watch it in amazement. No telling whats really out there in the great deep ocean.

Honey, I think you should watch your documentaries a little closer, there are no whale killing garfish and no island that breeds 60 foot sharks. I can't imagine how you got this stuff all tangled up but I have to agree that UFOs and big foot have very little if any solid evidence along with religion I would rate them among the very lowest on the scale of proof.

Time for Turtle to plan an adventure. Seems theres been some activity:

Report # 24373 (Class B)

Submitted by witness Thursday, August 07, 2008.

YEAR: 2008

SEASON: Summer

MONTH: August

DATE: 6th

STATE: Washington

COUNTY: Lewis County

LOCATION DETAILS: Strawberry mountain, about in the middle of the main ridge. (just NE of MT. ST. Helens)

NEAREST TOWN: Randle

NEAREST ROAD: FR 25

That's a little North of my turf, but I may get up to the volcano next year, so I'll keep my eye peeled. :) The mountain season is done for me this year as Winter is approaching and fuel is too expensive.

I want emphasise that the biggest critter danger in the forests here in the Evergreen State of Washington, is the human. My deepest sympathies to the family & friends of U.S. Forest Service officer Kristine Fairbanks, who recently lost her life performing her duty in the forest. :(

Killer of forest officer in Wash. was wanted

Honey, I think you should watch your documentaries a little closer, there are no whale killing garfish and no island that breeds 60 foot sharks. I can't imagine how you got this stuff all tangled up but I have to agree that UFOs and big foot have very little if any solid evidence along with religion I would rate them among the very lowest on the scale of proof.

Moontanman, I know what I saw and it was on the history channel. The

huge sharks and garfish were real and their were men in the water with them.

I am not tangled up and I did watch this special about prehistoric fish. I am

sure it must be on the internet somewhere and will put it in Goolge search box

and locate it. Nobody believed the huge squid until one was caught. Just

because you did not see the documentary about prehistoric fish does not

mean that it was not shown and I did watch it. Something in the ocean

that these sharks and garfish are eating is causing them to grow very large.

It must have a steroid effect. Nobody is breeding these fish at an island,

they are just there and were found and filmed by a marine biology team.

Moontanman, I know what I saw and it was on the history channel. The

huge sharks and garfish were real and their were men in the water with them.

I am not tangled up and I did watch this special about prehistoric fish. I am

sure it must be on the internet somewhere and will put it in Goolge search box

and locate it. Nobody believed the huge squid until one was caught. Just

because you did not see the documentary about prehistoric fish does not

mean that it was not shown and I did watch it. Something in the ocean

that these sharks and garfish are eating is causing them to grow very large.

It must have a steroid effect. Nobody is breeding these fish at an island,

they are just there and were found and filmed by a marine biology team.

Well Honey, this happens to be an area where I have some real expertise and I also get updates from personal friends who actually study these things. I look forward to seeing the film or even written evidence of this.

Well Honey, this happens to be an area where I have some real expertise and I also get updates from personal friends who actually study these things. I look forward to seeing the film or even written evidence of this.

Hello Moon, I did find the shark and its name is The Megalodon Shark I copied

the print about this shark that says that it is as big as a submarine. Here

it is and you can find this at google dot com, put Megalodon shark in the search box. Here is the shark, okay

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Huge 6-Gill Shark Video, Bigger than a Submarine

The thing looks huge.

RARE MASSIVE 6-GILL SHARK SIGHTING AT 3300 FT DEPTH!!

I told you I saw a Megalodon shark

and it was huge. The Megalodon shark that they are showing here is not

as big as the one on the documentary, but it is still huge. I may have been

wrong about the sixty feet, but I believe now it was only forty feet long. I will go back now to get the link for you.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Megalodon caught on tape

Had a dry spell in interesting news and media this week but this is just to good to be true. This video shows a huge giant shark claimed to be a Megalodon filmed by I think some Japanese show. It also has a few giant squid shots in it.

Here Moon is the link to that shark that I told you I saw on a documentary.

My Paranormal Life: Megalodon caught on tape

YouTube - Re: The Megalodon - world's largest shark (part 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90TBWqrhHvQ&feature=related

Hello Moon, I did find the shark and its name is The Megalodon Shark I copied

the print about this shark that says that it is as big as a submarine. Here

it is and you can find this at google dot com, put Megalodon shark in the search box. Here is the shark, okay

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Huge 6-Gill Shark Video, Bigger than a Submarine

The thing looks huge.

RARE MASSIVE 6-GILL SHARK SIGHTING AT 3300 FT DEPTH!!

I told you I saw a Megalodon shark

and it was huge. The Megalodon shark that they are showing here is not

as big as the one on the documentary, but it is still huge. I may have been

wrong about the sixty feet, but I believe now it was only forty feet long. I will go back now to get the link for you.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Megalodon caught on tape

Had a dry spell in interesting news and media this week but this is just to good to be true. This video shows a huge giant shark claimed to be a Megalodon filmed by I think some Japanese show. It also has a few giant squid shots in it.

Here Moon is the link to that shark that I told you I saw on a documentary.

My Paranormal Life: Megalodon caught on tape

YouTube - Re: The Megalodon - world's largest shark (part 1)

Honey, six gilled sharks are not megalodon, megalodon sharks are extinct, have been for a very long time.

Megalodon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Six gilled sharks are a rare group of deep water species that have nothing common with megalodon other than being sharks. They are only very distantly related.