Science Forums

Sasquatch: New Expedition

Turtle

What kind of scat is pictured in post #42?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What kind of scat is pictured in post #42?

• Sasquatch
    • Black Bear
    • Cougar (aka Mountain Lion)
    • Coyote
    • Porcupine
    • Skunk
    • Human
    • Martin
    • Fox
    • Other - I have posted my explanation to the thread

Hey Turtle have you seen the million dollar prize for Big Foot's head? Oh yes, some one is offering a million dollar prise for anything that can absolutely prove big foot's existence. Photos are not considered proof.

I have not seen that, no. Any such proof is worth well over a million. To hell with selling to 'someone'. ;)

On the proof for our own satisfaction, how do you feel about a complete skeleton? :) :turtle:

I have not seen that, no. Any such proof is worth well over a million. To hell with selling to 'someone'. :magic:

On the proof for our own satisfaction, how do you feel about a complete skeleton? :turtle: :idea:

I'll settle for a skull or even a foot, anything with DNA :smart:

Just an update on conditions in the Cascades.:cheer: Not only has little of the snow melted, more fell even last night. This means the route is as impassable by truck as it was 2 months ago when we hit the snow wall at 2,200 feet and only 5 miles in along the road. . :shrug:

To put it in perspective, 2 hikers had to be rescued in major operations across the river in the Mt. Hood region in just the last week, and on Saturday 3 climbers were stranded on Mt. Rainier and one of them is dead. Two hikers rescued on Mount Rainier after 3rd hiker dies | Local News | kgw.com | News for Oregon and SW Washington

You know the old saw on that; died doin' what he loved. :doh: :evil:

PS On the other hand, that cut seems mis-applied to the Boy Scout who drowned in one of our high rivers. As a long-time lifeguard and water safety instructor, I can never think other than that the death of a child by drowing is ultimately an adult's fault. :shrug: Report: Boy Scout who drowned was held under by rescue line | More Oregon News | NWCN.com | Northwest News and Weather

Just an update on conditions in the Cascades.:doh: Not only has little of the snow melted, more fell even last night. This means the route is as impassable by truck as it was 2 months ago when we hit the snow wall at 2,200 feet and only 5 miles in along the road. . :shrug:

Shouldnt you be out looking for prints in the fresh snow? :cheer:

In a program on TV recently, called Sasquatch Legend meets Science, three films were featured of alleged Bigfoot.

My question when watching the memorial day video was, is a man in a monkey suit capable of running the distance shown, without overheating?

The film made by a wildlife ranger, showed a much more reclusive creature but its head movements were very rapid (like a nervous bird). My question here was, is it possible for a man in a monkey suit to move his head that rapidly or would the skin be too restrictive?

The third film was the Patterson one and I thought this was the least convincing because of the slowness of the creature and its bulk, suggesting more than the others did, that it could be a man in a monkey suit.

• 2 months later...
We'll have to wait and see...

If it is still in Georgia, I'll drive over and take a looksie if they will allow me to. :shrug:

That's a good idea dude, it'd be cool to have someone there we could trust. I'm betting it's a hoax, especially wince it was found in Georgia, I mean Georgia? I live in the south, if it lives here someone has shot it and ate it at least several times.......

Whitton, along with fellow big-game hunter Rick Dyer, a former correctional officer, are co-owners of bigfoottracker.com and Bigfoot Global LLC., a company that offers "Bigfoot expeditions." The men are working with another Bigfoot hunter, Tom Biscardi, and Biscardi's Searching for Bigfoot, Inc., according to the press release.

-source

The two guys who "found it" are bigfoot hunters. :shrug:

~modest

The two guys who "found it" are bigfoot hunters. :jumpforjoy:

~modest

So we should be suspicious of the LHC folks if they 'find' a Higg's particle? :applause: :roll: I don't know if this is a hoax or not, but casting aspersions on these boys just because they are out there looking just don't seem right.

Whatever it is in that freezer, it's gotta be stinkin' pretty bad right about now. :woohoo: :bouquet: