Science Forums

Science Forums Sucks!!!!!!!!!!

TIDUSGIYA

This whole website and many more.......

Are full or self glorifiying proods.....Who cares about the lame *** Knowlege you think you have... In the end It will be Science thats to blame for World War 3......An whan it happens,only Ignorence will make you believe it wont......Science is to blame for countless acts of suffering in the World....If you didnt Know that then i Guess Im right......

Beyond indulgenies is a Thick Lie, that wont hold true......The more Science indulges itself the more its Responcible for The End.... Only losers believe otherwise......So get with it.

This is my Final message.....I prefer to Star from Ignorence than Be Part Of it.

Are full or self glorifiying proods.....Who cares about the lame *** Knowlege you think you have... In the end It will be Science thats to blame for World War 3......An whan it happens,only Ignorence will make you believe it wont......Science is to blame for countless acts of suffering in the World....If you didnt Know that then i Guess Im right......

Beyond indulgenies is a Thick Lie, that wont hold true......The more Science indulges itself the more its Responcible for The End.... Only losers believe otherwise......So get with it.

This is my Final message.....I prefer to Star from Ignorence than Be Part Of it.

If this is truly the way you feel, I would suggest that you have come to the wrong forum. This is an example of an exercise in futility and I suggest you take your opinions someplace where they will have an impact. Your only spinning your proverbial wheels here at Hypography...............Infy

Are full or self glorifiying proods.... i Guess Im right...Only losers believe otherwise......So get with it.

Dearest TIDUSGIYA

Your wisdom and insight simply balances all the stupidty and ignorance that these thread need to cancel each other into Heaven it-SELF.

Heaven tells us: "When thoughts cannot HIDE Heaven it-SELF then all the universe’s miseries and suffering, pain and anguish simply cancels all its pleasures into Heaven it-SELF. This perfection of balance personifies the unfathomable Harmony, Freedom and utter Peace that is Heaven it-SELF."

YOU ARE Heaven it-SELF with or without thoughts, like smart and stupid.

Dearest TIDUSGIYA

Your wisdom and insight simply balances all the stupidty and ignorance that these thread need to cancel each other into Heaven it-SELF...

Gosh! :lol:

So THIS is why you Admins are paid the really big bucks.

My hat is off to you guys.

You have the patience of a Saint.

I wanna grow up to be like you. :hihi:

Are full or self glorifiying proods.....Who cares about the lame *** Knowlege you think you have... In the end It will be Science thats to blame for World War 3......An whan it happens,only Ignorence will make you believe it wont......Science is to blame for countless acts of suffering in the World...

What about the countless acts that science has done to save peoples lives? medical research has done a lot of good in this world..

Also its not scientists that start wars its politicians, scientists are better at ending them!

Wow, that almost felt like a slap, she must have been one of these extremely religious types... man, if she only realized how much more religion contributed to wars and conflicts (people dying and stuff) then science ever did... man would she be in for a ride....

*shakes his head*

Yes alex, we've all been shaking our heads over that one. I've been shaking mine to the point it's giving me a headache..........Infy