Science Forums

Science Forums Sucks!!!!!!!!!!

TIDUSGIYA

In the end It will be Science thats to blame for World War 3

Come to think about it - I wonder if not religion is more likely to be the cause for an eventual WWIII. The heated situation between Christian and Muslim countries is not a good sign. What it has to do with science is a complex question.

I wonder if not religion is more likely to be the cause for an eventual WWIII.....What it has to do with science is a complex question.

Science may be the technology behind the weapons that are used in WW III but the reason those weapons get used will likely be in the name of God.

Science may be the technology behind the weapons that are used in WW III but the reason those weapons get used will likely be in the name of God.

Yes. Something like that. WWIII is of course a pessimistic outlook but we're already seeing lots of religious conflicts being played out in the Middle East.

Religion may start it. However, for better or worse, science will definitely end it.:lol:

Oh, oops back on topic BluesMan.

I have no opinion about this thread. That's right, I'm sitting on the fence with this one. OK, OK, I think.......no wait, now I have a headache. :hihi:

I just wanted to post something. :beer:

i hear your frustration.. but you would have to agree that people are to blame for things that people do.

We can not logically or ethically blame guns and science and religion.... a person is responsible for their actions and this can not be forgotten or we can start blaming things like science that sets off a nuke.. or etc.

This whole website and many more.......

Are full or self glorifiying proods.....Who cares about the lame *** Knowlege you think you have... In the end It will be Science thats to blame for World War 3......An whan it happens,only Ignorence will make you believe it wont......Science is to blame for countless acts of suffering in the World....If you didnt Know that then i Guess Im right......

Beyond indulgenies is a Thick Lie, that wont hold true......The more Science indulges itself the more its Responcible for The End.... Only losers believe otherwise......So get with it.

This is my Final message.....I prefer to Star from Ignorence than Be Part Of it.

This has motivated me to give up science and reason and get back to that which came before it. Tomorrow I am stripping naked and living off the earth. No tools, no fire, no hope. Even the Amish will think I am over doing it. And I owe it all to TIDUSGIYA, my very own Jim Jones. If you need me I will be outside rubbing my own feces on my head to prevent sunburn (unless that counts as science!).

Bill

You are making a good point, infact I'll have to dig up some history on the matter, but the cause of WW3 is more likely to be religion again, rather then science, and us the scientists will be the ones stuck trying to solve the conflict again, and once again there is a great feeling of Deja-Vu here...

T, perhaps you can elaborate more on your point, will certainly be an interesting discussion...

Wow, that almost felt like a slap, she must have been one of these extremely religious types.....

Well, one can only hope that she succeeds in her thankless quest to "Star from Ignorence [rather] than Be Part a Of it".

:cup: Is that anything like being on "American Idol" and singing really, really bad?

You are making a good point, infact I'll have to dig up some history on the matter, but the cause of WW3 is more likely to be religion again, rather then science, and us the scientists will be the ones stuck trying to solve the conflict again...

That's kind of an unfair comparison. Of course science won't "cause" the next big war. Science doens't really cause anything. Science is the pursuit of knowledge- that's automatically free. It doesn't affect others, if it's an individual pursuit. If it does involve others, then you NEED their cooperation. Relgion- for some- can be forced on others, and is not an individual pursuit. So of course ideologies can lead to violence.

Seems like apples and oranges to me.

I prefer to Star from Ignorence than Be Part Of it.

That last nightmare line keeps running through my head. I can see a religious war in the future with slogans plastered on every ruined building and shattered tree trunk.

"Star from Ignorence!"

"All knowedge is BAD knowledge!"

"A thought in the Head is a DEVIL in the Heart!"

"Drain Your Brain for Jesus!"

"If your children READ, they shall BLEED!"