Science Forums

Word inventions.........

infamous

Paramedium....Direct or indirect communication in a realm of ideal causes or simplistically abnormal-medium......

Darn! I was *sure* it was about psychic skydiving!

Try not to over analyze...it will hender the analysis.

And that of course is the main goal of this thread!

Underfootedness - n.: Breaking rules in jackbooted fascist state.

Ridiculous,

Buffy

Darn! I was *sure* it was about psychic skydiving!

And that of course is the main goal of this thread!

Underfootedness - n.: Breaking rules in jackbooted fascist state.

Ridiculous,

Buffy

I enjoy your humor.....it provides for me in a sense that i feel---how you say it....enveloped in optimistic emotions of divine i.e. cosmic proportions.

Jongility - the only religion practiced in North Korea

your life as well as your family's lives and lives of all the people you have ever met for an eye - one of three laws in North Korea

terroristishment - eniolation of a terrorist

stupideocratictotaletarianism - practice of having an ideotic government run by stupid people that totally control everything.

Underfootedness - v. - the felling someone gets when one gets stepped on

terroristiffication - a process of converting a perfectly fine idea into something that can be used to manipulate people to perform acts of terror

antiPhilaflatuphilosafolivorasniffibovinevisuophenomenoperendination

I'm not sure what it means, but it stinks and I am against it.

Sympathetic antiPhilaflatuphilosafolivorasniffibovinevisuophenomenoperendination

Not too sure what it means, either, but if it stinks and you're against it, I'm with you, brother.

Fine if you want to continue the game, catch: pseudodisunsympatheticantiphilaflatuphilosafolivorasniffibovinevisuophenomenoperendinationistically

its an adjective and means - somewhat like in a manner similar to that if you were to would put off an act of whatching a sloth, addicted to sniffing stamp collector's farts to the day after tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...
Fine if you want to continue the game, catch: pseudodisunsympatheticantiphilaflatuphilosafolivorasniffibovinevisuophenomenoperendinationistically

its an adjective and means - somewhat like in a manner similar to that if you were to would put off an act of whatching a sloth, addicted to sniffing stamp collector's farts to the day after tomorrow

I think I will build on yours:

pseudodisunsympatheticantiphilaflatuphilosafolivorasniffibovinevisuophenomenoperendinationisticalism

one more letter than yours! :evil:

or maybe this one:

pseudodisunsympatheticantiphilaflatuphilosafolivorasniffibovinevisuophenomenoperendinationisticalasmatic

there. I don't even know if those make sense :rolleyes: