Science Forums

Word inventions.........

infamous

• 4 months later...

it's becoming harder to come up with these, because there are so many things i have already described... now i know how hard it was for ancient people to come up with the dictionary... sheeesh :)

dysthinksic - like dyslexic and dystypesic but in a thinking way

deelectronicfication - a process of decreasing the amount of electronics in a given space

antideelectronicfication - a belief in the opposition of deelectronicfication

• 2 weeks later...

Lookielytis: The painful result of twisting your neck too far and too fast when passing a scantily-clad and very sexy member of the fairer sex.

Bookielytis: Uncontrollable urge to gamble recklessly.

Rookielytis: Being completely fed up with explaining the same thing over and over that you take for granted, but is totally new territory to whoever you're doing the explaining to.

Cookielytis: The painful condition caused by having taken too large a bite from a dry biscuit and swallowing the resulting shrapnel, and getting a big and sharp piece stuck sideways in your throat.

Nookielytis: General term for any venereal disease.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yay, the thread is back

as i was drinking some delicious coffee this morning, i came up with a few more mords:

tastity - the amount and quality of a taste (closest synonym: deliciousness)

enlicionating - adv. describing the experience of increasing the tastity of something

begrotioning - describing the opposite of a delicious experience

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Cyberennui --

That specific state of sexual frustration, boredom and hopelessness attained by chatting with someone on a XXX adult website who keeps getting distracted and responds slower and slower... and slower...

Autorejection: When your hand falls asleep on you while masturbating. The epitome of loneliness... :lol: