Science Forums

Intelligent Design POLL

Racoon

Do you believe in Intelligent Design??  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you believe in Intelligent Design??

• Yes - Completely: lock, stock, and barrel
    • Yes - mostly: but it has a few flaws
    • No - Completely
    • No - but it has a few merits
    • I don't know

hah yeah, i wonder how good ol' tex voted...:hihi:

I toll you an I toll you, my lips are stitched. :)

You will never, ever guess, in a million nanoseconds. :confused:

So, WHO designed the Intelligent Designer? He certainly could not have just magically appeared out of the vacuum! Didn't someone around here declare that conciousness could not just appear out of a vacuum? Well, assuming he was right, then where did the ID come from?

Answer: (He was a prize in the very first box of CrackerJacks)

not wanting to take any of my opinions to the grave i wil tell you that i voted yes mostly, because i believe that God created the universe and for me its no good saying there is an intelligent design without saying who the intelligence is ,now of course there will be a cry of this is not science but as a read more of science i find theorys that are expounded because they fit the know facts ,only yesterday whilst reading about De Broglie wavelengths i read that for years scientists did not know how light could travel thru space ,and the wavelength theory seemed to be the answer , so for me creation is as provable as many other theorys

NG

Its funny to see so many scientists, who are suppose to observe objectively and then come to a conclusion based on evidence, say that absolutely Intelligent Design, or God does not exist. Obviously there is an intelligent blue print that is an acorn, for example. Where did that design come from? Alot of you would say "evolution". Newtonion physics states, "An object in motion tends to stay in motion. An object at rest tends to stay at rest". Processes just don't start by themselves. There has to be a force behind everything or there could not be motion, or evolution, to begin with. All things would be dead, or better yet, non-existent without this underlying force. And all forces have two attributes. Quality and quantity. The quantity of this force would be its magnitude and the quality of this force is in its intent. In other words, a force cannot come into manifestation with out a reason or purpose. So I ask you, do you really think the forces that have obviously been put into motion have done so with out intent or purpose? With out Intelligent Design?

Nobody has ever seen a quark but we all know it exists. To me it is blatantly obvious that God, or Intelligent Design, exists by examining myself and Nature. The evidence is there. But why is it not obvious to others? Because we all have filters we look through and into the world we examine. These filters are our beliefs. We all live in a mental box that is equal to the sum of our experiences. Anything that does not resonate well in our box gets rejected. If your box was shaped differently you would be able to see things differently and have a different understanding of the world around you. People like Einstein, Hawking, and Jesus had enormous boxes. In fact, the other name for this box is called consciousness. So how do you change the shape of your box or expand your consciousness? Its called the Spiritual Path. And for those of you who read this and get mad, your level of anger and finger pointing is inversely proportional to the size of your box, or rather, the level of your spiritual development. Angry? Fantastic!! That is exactly the impetus that propelled me onto the Path of spiritual development. The discoveries I have made since have no scientific comparison whatsoever.

Blessings, Love and Light to you all.

A Fellow Observer

I toll you an I toll you, my lips are stitched. :)

You will never, ever guess, in a million nanoseconds. :lol:

So, WHO designed the Intelligent Designer? He certainly could not have just magically appeared out of the vacuum! Didn't someone around here declare that conciousness could not just appear out of a vacuum? Well, assuming he was right, then where did the ID come from?

Answer: (He was a prize in the very first box of CrackerJacks)

Why do you assume that it was a vacuum? Just because you don't see or cannot measure what you think is a vacuum does not mean that there is nothing there. We all know Nature abhors a vacuum. Therefore, what you think is a vacuum most certainly is not. Sound needs atmosphere in which to propagate. Light needs a medium as well.