Science Forums

My Idea Of How Apes Turned Into Humans

Mpossum

To no extra-terrestrials engineering what happens naturally anyway.

That's you opinion and there is not proof they did not. Just like it is a theory that we evolved from apes. We really don't know either way and it is all just theories. Nobody knows, but you are free to believe what you want. Through my research I would say humans have a lot to do with ET's. There are many ancient texts written about it. There are no ancient texts saying we went from ape to a human not to mention a missing link and short span of time for the evolution to occur in such a big jump in intelligence. It is only a theory of a man named Darwin. I do agree there is evolution in nature. That is for sure. 

I think these ET's in the past were masters of genetic engineering and helped to bring about the Cro-Magnon man through these genetic engineering experiments, much earlier in the history of mankind, using genetic engineering from mammals mixed with the earlier genetic mutation brought on by the Dracos along with their engineering of the Neanderthal types.

For our consciousness many humans have been conditioned to believe that man evolved out of the animal; that the energies of evolution coming up from the animal led to the creation of mankind, of humankind. I think essentially, it was the opposite; that out of consciousness came rays of energy, split and divided like that from a prism, wherein light broke into various colors and light itself carrying consciousness, unique to its own vibration and color, than again began to split, created still further aspects of being, which again split, carrying further aspects of being, which aspects again split and continued infinitely. The animals essentially are cast off from the consciousness of humans and other higher creatures, and are splits in consciousness that occurred as this big bang of consciousness occurred, creating all the reflections moving down into greater and greater fragmentation. Thus, the Creators, the Creator was the consciousness.

Edited by Thoth101

That's you opinion and there is not proof they did not. Just like it is a theory that we evolved from apes. We really don't know either way and it is all just theories. Nobody knows, but you are free to believe what you want. Through my research I would say humans have a lot to do with ET's. There are many ancient texts written about it. There are no ancient texts saying we went from ape to a human not to mention a missing link and short span of time for the evolution to occur in such a big jump in intelligence. It is only a theory of a man named Darwin. I do agree there is evolution in nature. That is for sure.

It's possible, but it's also possible that the flying spaghetti monster created the universe. You can't just make that kind of claim and expect it to have equal merit.

If evolution happens naturally why is there any need for humans to be created by an external influence? It's the less simple answer.

I think these ET's in the past were masters of genetic engineering and helped to bring about the Cro-Magnon man through these genetic engineering experiments, much earlier in the history of mankind, using genetic engineering from mammals mixed with the earlier genetic mutation brought on by the Dracos along with their engineering of the Neanderthal types.

What sci-fi book is that?

For our consciousness many humans have been conditioned to believe that man evolved out of the animal; that the energies of evolution coming up from the animal led to the creation of mankind, of humankind. I think essentially, it was the opposite; that out of consciousness came rays of energy, split and divided like that from a prism, wherein light broke into various colors and light itself carrying consciousness, unique to its own vibration and color, than again began to split, created still further aspects of being, which again split, carrying further aspects of being, which aspects again split and continued infinitely. The animals essentially are cast off from the consciousness of humans and other higher creatures, and are splits in consciousness that occurred as this big bang of consciousness occurred, creating all the reflections moving down into greater and greater fragmentation. Thus, the Creators, the Creator was the consciousness.

Huh?

If evolution happens naturally why is there any need for humans to be created by an external influence? It's the less simple answer.

Huh?

Either way it can be said that Humans did not evolve from chimpanzees or any of the other great apes that live today. We instead share a common ancestor that lived roughly 10 million years ago.

The giant leap in intelligence which leads me to believe there was some kind of intervention.

I am guessing Thoth is referring to Anu, Enlil etc the early sumerian sky gods https://www.ancient.eu/Enlil/ who created man kind, a bit like the old testament God who did that also from clay.

There are the Sumerian tablets and I think it may be possible the writers of the Old Testament used some of that story or based some parts off of Enlil and Enki. Except the writers made into one god. Enki was supposed to be the Enki master geneticist of the Anunnaki. Even Scholars and theologians alike now recognize that the biblical tales of Creation, of Adam and Eve, the Garden of Eden, the Deluge, the Tower of Babel, were based on texts written down millennia earlier in Mesopotamia, especially by the Sumerians.

Lord of the abzu

The god Ea (whose Sumerian equivalent was Enki)

Creator and protector of humanity

Ea is the creator and protector of humanity in the Babylonian flood myth Atra-hasīs and the Epic of Gilgameš. He hatched a plan to create humans out of clay so that they could perform work for the gods. But the supreme god Enlil attempted to destroy Ea's newly created humans with a devastating flood, because their never-ending noise prevented him from sleeping. But clever Ea foresaw Enlil's plan; he instructed a sage TT  named Atrahasis to build an ark so that humanity could escape the destruction.

http://oracc.museum.upenn.edu/amgg/listofdeities/enki/

Sure are these just myths or did they really happen? They are ancient stories that were written on clay tablets. There has to be something about these sky gods that are literally in every culture around the world. We would have to be naïve to not think so.

My idea in this area came about probaby half a decade ago already, and I basically stayed quiet on it, since I definitely needed resources to verify it. But, in a gist, my idea of how apes turned into humans uses some specific variables. One of those variables is strength. The other is culture. Another is intelligence.

When we were in the trees, and when we came down, I believe we differentiated ourselves based on our strength. Going down into the wild with things that can eat us required good strength, also intelligence. Otherwise, how would we survive? Evolutionary speaking, possibly random mutations first occurred with intelligence and/or strength, which made us more able to deal with that which was scary and below. Over time, this strength and conditioning with good intelligence, selection, and a development of culture surrounding this phenomena, over time emerged the humans.

Sometimes I go so far as to say that these prehumans were probably even doing a kind of pushup, acrobatics with their surroundings, and maybe even were good wrestlers, or tricky fighters.

This is my explanation as a person without an explanation. I have heard of punctuated equilibrium. I have even studied physical anthropology, and there is not much out there in traditional academia. Thus, this is what I think happened. What do you think?

I think batshit crazy bozos like you should just stick to Icke and his Lizard people. What has gone so tragically wrong with your mind?

Huh?

The best thing to do with that Kuhnt Thoth is to perhaps lead him by the nose into a conspiracy theory that could have legs on a science forum. The Berkshire aliens hoax on utube has to be one of the best and at least comes closest to being a topic that's fit for a science forum. It anything about aliens qualifies.

No doubt Thoth will gobble it up and it will give him some semblance of rationality for a while. Otherwise, he's going to  continue to turn this site into bat **** that turns off rational and normal people. 

Assuming that you're not in the loop with him. You may be, along with Flummoxed, the closest thing to normal? Right?

I think batshit crazy bozos like you should just stick to Icke and his Lizard people. What has gone so tragically wrong with your mind?

You seem to be the crazy one with this irrational behavior and your obsession with me. You have all the characteristics of a stalker. I feel bad for your significant other if you even have one that would put up with your lunatical outbursts and obsessiveness. You may want to seek some help from a psychiatrist. Here you go:

https://www.ementalhealth.ca/Canada/Psychiatrists/index.php?m=heading&ID=22

Either way it can be said that Humans did not evolve from chimpanzees or any of the other great apes that live today. We instead share a common ancestor that lived roughly 10 million years ago.

Yes, that's what I had to explain to you. A common misconception.

The giant leap in intelligence which leads me to believe there was some kind of intervention.

There doesn't need to be an external intervention to explain that. The more intelligent we became as a species, the more important intelligence became and therefore the more it was favoured by natural selection. Once our intelligence reached a certain tipping point it then exploded because those that didn't have as much as everyone else weren't able to compete, making tools, setting trap to catch food, etc.

Assuming that you're not in the loop with him. You may be, along with Flummoxed, the closest thing to normal? Right?

In the loop with him? I don't know wtf that's even supposed to mean.

There doesn't need to be an external intervention to explain that. The more intelligent we became as a species, the more important intelligence became and therefore the more it was favoured by natural selection. Once our intelligence reached a certain tipping point it then exploded because those that didn't have as much as everyone else weren't able to compete, making tools, setting trap to catch food, etc.

Well as I have said before, If a dog started asking questions it would wonder why there are so many dog breeds. Maybe we will lie to them and tell them they evolved that way. Or maybe we would tell them the truth and tell them we selectively breeded them to make different variations.

Well as I have said before, If a dog started asking questions it would wonder why there are so many dog breeds. Maybe we will lie to them and tell them they evolved that way. Or maybe we would tell them the truth and tell them we selectively breeded them to make different variations.

you are confusing breeds and species, there are only a few species of dogs, there is only one species of human, there are no 'breeds' of humans.

Humans are also primates, we evolved earlier primates, that is what evolution does, but there is no 'breeds' of humans. 

A-wal, on 03 Aug 2020 - 05:46 AM, said:

snapback.png

Evolution is not really directional, it's more situational, I am also not as sure that intelligence alone really gives people much of a selective advantage anymore. (it's just how a collective society works, every takes advantage as a group).

There are also good arguments that the limit to out intelligence is the size of our heads at birth, this is a hard limit to how big our brains can get. 

• 3 weeks later...

you are confusing breeds and species, there are only a few species of dogs, there is only one species of human, there are no 'breeds' of humans.

Humans are also primates, we evolved earlier primates, that is what evolution does, but there is no 'breeds' of humans. 

Evolution is not really directional, it's more situational, I am also not as sure that intelligence alone really gives people much of a selective advantage anymore. (it's just how a collective society works, every takes advantage as a group).

There are also good arguments that the limit to out intelligence is the size of our heads at birth, this is a hard limit to how big our brains can get. 

I was only using the dog as an example. I suggest you take a look at this and I think Bruce Fenton may be on to something.

The majority of theories surrounding extraterrestrial involvement in the development and advancement of the human species focuses on the Anunnaki. This concept is based on the translations of the cuneiform tablets of ancient Mesopotamia; an epic that outlines the chronology of humanity’s genetic manipulation. The research of British data scientist and anthropologist, Bruce Fenton, points to a much older source. In his latest book, Hybrid Humans, Bruce explores scientific evidence of the 800,000-year-old extraterrestrial involvement in the development of humanity. During his research, Bruce and his wife successfully tracked down the remaining crystalline wreckage from an enormous mother-ship that exploded into fiery demise while in Earth’s orbit. The husband and wife team also identified specific anomalies in human DNA, the very fingerprints of the highly advanced extraterrestrial genetic engineers. 

https://lost-origins.com/s02e12-hybrid-humans-and-the-pleiades/

• 5 months later...
On 7/29/2020 at 6:11 PM, A-wal said:

The date is uncertain but there is an irrefutable event that may be used to separate humans from other common hominid  ancestors. 

The indisputable evidence is the difference in chromosome count  between humans and ALL other hominid species. The evidence presents in a rare beneficial chromosome mutation in one of our common hominid ancestor which fused two chromosomes into one single larger chromosome in humans, most likely the cause for growth of larger brain surface. 

Humans have 23 pr chromosomes. All other hominids have 24 pr chromosomes. 

Human Chromosome 2 is a fusion of two ancestral chromosomes

Alec MacAndrew

Introduction

All great apes apart from man have 24 pairs of chromosomes. There is therefore a hypothesis that the common ancestor of all great apes had 24 pairs of chromosomes and that the fusion of two of the ancestor's chromosomes created chromosome 2 in humans. The evidence for this hypothesis is very strong.

The Evidence

Evidence for fusing of two ancestral chromosomes to create human chromosome 2 and where there has been no fusion in other Great Apes is:

1)  The analogous chromosomes (2p and 2q) in the non-human great apes can be shown, when laid end to end, to create an identical banding structure to the human chromosome 2. (1)

2) The remains of the sequence that the chromosome has on its ends (the telomere) is found in the middle of human chromosome 2 where the ancestral chromosomes fused. (2)

3) the detail of this region (pre-telomeric sequence, telomeric sequence, reversed telomeric sequence, pre-telomeric sequence) is exactly what we would expect from a fusion. (3)

4) this telomeric region is exactly where one would expect to find it if a fusion had occurred in the middle of human chromosome 2.

5) the centromere of human chromosome 2 lines up with the chimp chromosome 2p chromosomal centromere.

6) At the place where we would expect it on the human chromosome we find the remnants of the chimp 2q centromere (4).

Not only is this strong evidence for a fusion event, but it is also strong evidence for common ancestry; in fact, it is hard to explain by any other mechanism.

http://www.evolutionpages.com/images/hum_ape_chrom_2.gif

Let us re-iterate what we find on human chromosome 2. Its centromere is at the same place as the chimpanzee chromosome 2p as determined by sequence similarity. Even more telling is the fact that on the 2q arm of the human chromosome 2 is the unmistakable remains of the original chromosome centromere of the common ancestor of human and chimp 2q chromosome, at the same position as the chimp 2q centromere (this structure in humans no longer acts as a centromere for chromosome 2.

.... more

Conclusion

The evidence that human chromosome 2 is a fusion of two of the common ancestor's chromosomes is overwhelming.

http://www.evolutionpages.com/chromosome_2.htm

Edited by write4u

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, write4u, and then there is the question of the bigger brain, higher cognitive abilities of the Human species. All things are intelligent but not all things can build a computer. That takes the ability to build on knowledge but, more importantly, it also helps to have the capacity to project an outcome. But not simply perceiving an outcome through a past experience.

When discussing evolution in the primate lineage there are many factors to investigate, both in the area of physical remains as well as genetic mutation.  At the time of the split, Chimpanzees left the main primate line leading to our proto-Human, and then Human, ancestors. The cladogram OceanBreeze posted on page 1 is science. Yes, it is a theory, but it the best one supported by the evidence, both physical and genetic. And it's true what you posted WRT the fusing of the number 2 ape chromosome into the single number 2 chromosome that Humans have. So correct, Humans have 23 pairs, and what we call the Great Apes have 24.

But what about the brain? How is it that Humans can build a Lexus and a Bonobo cannot? The thing is, with lots and lots of time, Humans could TEACH a Bonobo to build  Lexus, or at least part of one. So the issue isn't about intelligence, because intelligence isn't smarts, it's a capacity for learning. Getting out of the trees and onto the ground doesn't require or equate to a jump in intelligence. It is, however, a sign that a thing's intelligence - coupled with its physical capabilities! - had the potential capacity to learn how to deal with being on the ground. But it's changes in the brain that creates the Lexus and builds the computer, and goes into space. And being able to do those things were a result of a genetic change in the Human brain.

Edited by Evolute

So, what happened? A little primate evolutionary history may be in order first. There is a primate line in which various offshoots occurred that afterwards left different respective Last Common Ancestors or LCA's. I'll only be speaking to the cladogram segment after the Gibbon split. What was left was a LCA to Orangutans, Gorillas, Chimpanzees and Humans. Orangutans were the first to split. But pretty much all of it has to do with a gene called the NOTCH2 which is a gene that is in all mammals- not just mammals- but mammals are all I'm concerned with, specifically, primates.

After the Gibbon split Orangutans were next to leave the line about 11 million years ago. That left a LCA to Gorillas, Chimps, and Humans. But something else happened after the Orangutan split off. The common NOTCH2 made a copy of itself. It's called the NOTCH2NL. But it's only a partial, defective copy that doesn't really do anything. Science calls these kinds of genes pseudogenes. With the exception of Orangutan, because it split off before the copy was created, ALL the Great Apes have the newer mutated version of the NOTCH2NL pseudogene.

Then came the time that the Gorillas split from the primate lineage that led to Humans. The NOTCH2NL remains present in Gorillas to this day, but it was also inherited by the new LCA to Chimps and Humans. Then the Chimps left the line to Humans, also taking with them their inherited NOTCH2NL gene. And that's when something again happened. At the split, Chimps going one way, early proto-Humans the other, The NOTCH2NL gene made a copy of itself which repaired the partial, defective Great Ape pseudogene, and then went on to make TWO MORE copies. So in Humans there are now four (at least) variations: NOTCH2NL, NOTCH2NLA, NOTCH2NLB, and NOTCH2NLC.

Why is this important to know? Or, better, why is it genetically important to Humans? Because according to two papers that were published in May of 2018, the NOTCH2NLA, B, and C are responsible for the larger brain and cognitive thinking abilities of the last of the long Hominidae primate line: Homo Sapiens sapiens.....US!

Edited by Evolute