Science Forums

How did you get here?

Dark Mind

I was gooling something about time, when I got to this forum, I think I'm getting addicted already as I spent the better part of the day here.

That's the point. Now if you ever miss something, just travel back in time and catch up! :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I got here after doing a search for info on Mark McCutcheon's book "The Final Theory". Turns out is was hogwash, though - but it seems like he did something right - I'm still here! Maybe spending too much time than is good for both me and my business here, but hey - at least I'm not out there shooting it up in some back alley! Right? ...right?!

This is how I got here too, Small world.

Tormod made me do it! :eek:

He told me that if I didn't join he would play devil triads on his electric guitar with his amp set to 11 and lots of distortion. I thought it better to join. :hihi:

What keeps me coming back are the interesting discussions that I can't have with my real-life friends. :)

(They all think I'm a dork, even my scientist co-workers)

Tormod made me do it! :eek:

He told me that if I didn't join he would play devil triads on his electric guitar with his amp set to 11 and lots of distortion. I thought it better to join. :eek:

Ooops...you mean I can stop now? :) :hihi: :hihi:

What keeps me coming back are the interesting discussions that I can't have with my real-life friends.

(They all think I'm a dork, even my scientist co-workers)

Freeztar brings up a good point. Hypography is almost like another life. I'm free to be as geeky as I want since I'm not in my normal social clique here.

Good times. :)

weeellll 19.4 years ago my mother and father got together.... :hyper:

Ill save the gory details firstly because I dont know them and secondly everyone is familiar with how we all 'got' here :turtle:

Oh, yes - that was the day you went to the movies with your dad and came home with your mother? :shrug:

Oh, yes - that was the day you went to the movies with your dad and came home with your mother? :beer:

I can't stop laughing! :)

I'm not laughing at the movies bit, but rather that it is a humorous account of how we "become".

It takes two to Tango!

Freezey