Science Forums

Stupid questions...

Boerseun

this goes back to the fart question:

How come there are some farts that are comeout with sound and there are some silent one (even though i apply same force on both)? And why do silent one smell worst than aloud farts?

And those coming out with a sound, they come in different sound as well.

(i am not trying to gross you out but what the h*ck?)

SOMEONE PLEASE SOLVE THIS MYSTERY!!

this goes back to the fart question:

How come there are some farts that are comeout with sound and there are some silent one (even though i apply same force on both)? And why do silent one smell worst than aloud farts?

And those coming out with a sound, they come in different sound as well.

(i am not trying to gross you out but what the h*ck?)

SOMEONE PLEASE SOLVE THIS MYSTERY!!

I'll hazard a guess...

A fart is pocket of air resulting from the collection of all of the microscopic burps and farts of all the bacteria and bugs and wea beasties and whatnot that do the digesting in your belly and intestines.

The pockets of air, or bubbles, traverse the colon and some are larger than others. The large ones cause the anus to open more, and the butt cheeks wiggle more when they release... hence, the loud factor.

The silent ones are probably smaller bubbles, so can be let out without as much *** wiggle. Concurrently, the flattulent air within is more condensed and concentrated, hence, the smell more potent.

I don't think that silent farts are, by definition, more noxious, just that they are more salient and we tend to remember them more because they are "surprising."

Beans, beans, they're good for your heart, the more you eat the more you... :eplane: B) :car:

I wasn't going to touch that one but I'm glad you did

i didn't expect ppl to answer this but it seems like you are very dedicated to this forum and its member so give yourself a pad on the back for me.

Your butt's a trumpet playing sounds with the winds of digestion. :shrug:

Disclaimer: You might want to verify my speculation before you take it too seriously. It might just be full of hot air. ;)

:doh:

Stupid Question: Why haven't we yet learned from the fall of great empires and adjusted our behavior as a result of that knowledge?

InfiniteNow

Stupid Question: Why haven't we yet learned from the fall of great empires and adjusted our behavior as a result of that knowledge?

:shrug: Let me see!

We can't see where were going and we don't look where we've been.

or

were older and smarter now and that won't happen any more.

or

what the Establishment lie to us.

or

He told me to do it.

does anybody know what time it is, does anybody realy care. :doh:

I suffer from migraines and during a recent attack, in which I also had a sore throat, she kept pestering me to talk (The language centre goes down during migraines by the way).

In the end I exploded and shouted at her to shut up, half a dozen times in quick succession.

A few days later I explained all this to which she said "Well if you'd told me that at the time, I would have understood!":doh: