Science Forums

Stupid questions...

Boerseun

"write your own fiction" competition

It was a dark and stormy night upon the blasted moors of Nether Scrotum as detective Scrimshaw and his sister, Amygdyla, who had never known a man in the biblical sense, meandered from one tussock of sawgrass to another in pursuit of the fabled snark. Why they were out in such foul weather, wearing such threadbare clothing would have been a stupid question had it not been for the necessity of the burgeoning plot of this story, which required their frozen bodies to be found the very next morning by none other than Calcium, the local sophist and *** wrangler.

"write your own fiction" competition

It was a dark and stormy night upon the blasted moors of Nether Scrotum as detective Scrimshaw and his sister, Amygdyla, who had never known a man in the biblical sense, meandered from one tussock of sawgrass to another in pursuit of the fabled snark. Why they were out in such foul weather, wearing such threadbare clothing would have been a stupid question had it not been for the necessity of the burgeoning plot of this story, which required their frozen bodies to be found the very next morning by none other than Calcium, the local sophist and *** wrangler.

So, you're working in conjunction with Boerseun to undermine my authority and make me look a fool. Well I'll have you know I'm quite capable of doing that myself!

So, you're working in conjunction with Boerseun to undermine my authority and make me look a fool. Well I'll have you know I'm quite capable of doing that myself!
AHA!!!!

So, YOU'RE Calcium, the local sophist and *** wrangler!

En guarde, messieur!

Does Pyro have thumbs with negative mass? :painting:
Aaahhh... you finally approach the true Truth about Pyro. Though his fingers are real, his thumbs are imaginary. This gives him a rather complex grasp as you may imagine. This enables him to pick virtual pockets and defy the gravity of almost any situation. His reach is non-linear. His grip on reality is hypothetical.