Science Forums

Stupid questions...

Boerseun

How the hell are you meant to win a fight with a pen when the other guy has a sword?

A very good question, in fact.

Also, the pen is a pretty shoddy weapon when fighting a Third World Warlord in a country where the majority of the population is illiterate, but armed with swords.

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid Question

Mommy, mommy, where do people get their names from?

-Well, we name our babies after some important event that occurs either when they were conceived, or when they were born. Like your brother, Flying Eagle. An eagle flew directly over me when he was born. And your sister, Red Pine, was named after a lone pine tree lit by a beautiful sunrise.

Thank you, mommy.

-You're welcome, Broken Rubber.

Listen, in order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings 43 times every second, right?

<...>

What? Held under the dorsal guiding feathers?

And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once at the number three, being the third number be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'

Is white a color?

White light is the presence of all colors or wave lenths of light. So if something looks white it is reflecting all colors. Black on the other hand is something that absorbs all colors or wave lenths of light. When someone says what is your fav color cover all your bases and say white! :shrug:

No I stole it and replaced all the usefullless staples with little grains of glucose.

Why do cats purr?

Why did you steal my bag of rice?

Are you evil, or hungry?

And why did you remove my staples?

Your cat purrs because I abducted it, killed it and skinned it, and pulled the skin over a robot that is designed to kill rice thieves. The purring you're hearing is the servo motors inside that expands and contracts the body to simulate breathing. Oh, and by the way, your cat went well with Chianté.

You damn staple food thief, you. :evil: