Science Forums

Universe's Intelligent Design by Evolution (UIDE)©

FRIPRO

FRIPRO: your post which simply contains a link is considered Spam on this site. Please read our FAQ | Rules page on the link at the top of this page. We do not mind you describing your opinions here and discussing them, but simply posting your link is not appropriate.

Thank you for you cooperation,

Buffy

picate and bothers me that one can not express them selves. I did not place a link only a reference FRIPRO

FRIPRO: your post which simply contains a link is considered Spam on this site. Please read our FAQ | Rules page on the link at the top of this page. We do not mind you describing your opinions here and discussing them, but simply posting your link is not appropriate.

Thank you for you cooperation,

Buffy

Your post had only a sentence requesting people visit your site and a link (you may call it a "reference" in your terminology) to that site.

We are not trying to stifle or supress discussion of your ideas, we only request that you take the time to express them directly here with an understanding of the audience you are speaking to. If your posts do not take this into account, it simply appears you are trying to create free advertising, and that wastes our time and money and is not appreciated. Please feel free to take some time to better understand our community and join in as a member to discuss your ideas.

Thanks,

Buffy

Please coment:

The cry everywhere in the USA is schoolchildren should be taught about "intelligent design," as well as “evolution” in school! These views (if creation ever happened) challenges established scientific thinking and promotes the idea that an unseen force (whatever it may be) is behind the development of humanity and the creation and expansion of the Universe itself. It will convey that the Universe was created (by a god) when it was not! For the Universe always was and always will be. Many reading this coment may want to call the Universe -- God!The "intelligent design," I am referring to is not the same as the religious spokesmen are talking about. The "intelligent design," means what it implies an all-powerful brain that thinks, designs and improves upon its creation. But what is that brain? Is it artificial? No it is not! It is (UIDE)

We all must remember that with out team players, no one humanoid can accomplish very much, as it is the team that moves mountains. Look at the ants, as they rebuild their mound that one of us has stepped on! Or the empire State building that only a team of humans could build! Man alone would not stand a chance building it.

It is a bad mistake, to equate “intelligent design to the religious teaching alone! Intelligent design is a product of the Universe’s ID, an is not the same process. Therefore intelligent design and evolution are part of the Universes own plan to improve, over eternity its image, thinking, planning and executing capability. It will do this by directing humans, it has created, to improved on, to know understand and build, by direction, the Universe’s plan for evolution. Those same humans and their descendants, will continue to build within the Universe, as the Universe itself it the greatest architect that exist.

The "intelligent design," means what it implies an all-powerful brain that thinks, designs and improves upon its creation. But what is that brain?
Your subsequent attempt to answer your own question was not at all clear to me, so let me ask some of my own in turn.

Where is this brain located?

How did this brain come to be?

What is the difference between this brain and some current conceptions of God?

Your subsequent attempt to answer your own question was not at all clear to me, so let me ask some of my own in turn.

Where is this brain located?

How did this brain come to be?

What is the difference between this brain and some current conceptions of God?

The Universe is the the Brain. The brain always was and alway will be

The brain and God have no relationship.We are the Universe’s children. The (UIDE) Universe’s Intelligent Design of Evolution, directs man’s hands through man's brain and environments. Man in turn, with a partnership with all the other earth species; continues his vast building progress; maybe, even into outer space—but believe you me -- man is being helped (directed) -- but from where? *

The Earth is a living organism, and, the Universe, is forever directing mother Earth's evolution. We humans are part of the ecosystem. We are its local brains, its consciousness (ID). We direct the building (by evolution and interconnection of earth's telecommunications and we in turn, are directed by UIDE.

To further answer the question where id the brain, what is it?

the Earth evolving into a fantastic inter-connected brain, and we humans merely it’s brain’s synapses -- its builders. The trend is so obvious. If one observed the continued building of fantastic connections, in our telephone and electric wires, strung everywhere on earth. Further including radio, TV, video cables, Internet, air travel, cell phones, pad cells, personal television, photography, robots, satelite systems and highway systems. Certainly this is a demonstration, on a giant scale, of evolution through (UIDE).The Universe may not be called god, although god Like, call it what you may!Man is learning to lean on one another, to advance progress with out enslavement of his brothers. Yet there lies powerful religious terrorists networks that are willing (for what ever reason) to take earthmen back to the dark ages. *

This inter connection of humans and machines here on earth, will be enhanced soon, by unknown inventions and processes (medical and scientific) that earth beings are in the process of, designing, inventing and building across the entire earth! Individual man must continue to look for new inventions, and new ideas, to advance himself, and to support his living on this beautiful planet call Earth. Earth truly is magnificent, if you look at all the other crater pocked mark planets surfaces.*

How did man obtain his modern technology in a short ten thousand years--did he have help? If so from whom?

Everyone shall soon to be inter-connected, via language translators, cell pones, computers etc.. Less we forget – don’t fail to consider our human or robot driven space ships? Why do we build like this? Why do the ants build their mounds etc? Is creationism dead? Is evolution thru UIDE *, the real issue?

Do you have any evidence, or is it all supposition?

Also, how did the original intelligence arise?

You say, I think, it has always been there. You also say evolution has a direction of increasing complexity.

Therefore, the brain has had an eternity to work evolution towards its ultimate goal. How come we aren't there yet.

Do you have any evidence, or is it all supposition?

Also, how did the original intelligence arise?

You say, I think, it has always been there. You also say evolution has a direction of increasing complexity.

Therefore, the brain has had an eternity to work evolution towards its ultimate goal. How come we aren't there yet.

It was alway there!

There is no ultimat goal. We are here now

First, we must look at the basic construction of the Universe and how it functions as our scientist an historians pictured it. Current thinking (though possibly wrong) say that the Universe started with the Big Bang about 13 billion light year ago, give or take a few billion light years. This is wrong! Earthmen invented this theory (along with hundreds of others) to justify their own existence and origin. Man cannot fathom the fact that there is no beginning or end, to the Universe! He keeps looking for the beginning to prove why he is here.* Finding a beginning to the Universe, man then needed a creator! So, did he invent one?

The world’s science academies, religions, and universities continue to teach the “Big Bang” falsehood of creation! How can one create such a vast Universe out of nothing? What happen to man's god? Where was he/she/it before the "Big Bang"? The "Big Bang" may be just a local "Bang" in our section of the Universe.Here is another premise that is false: the Universe will end. Not so as* law number one states: Universe always was and always will be.

So, you don't have any evidence for your speculation. That's fine, as long as you recognise, that without evidence, there is no reason for anyone to accept your conjecture. One might as well believe that the Universe was created nine seconds ago, along with all our memories of a much longer existence. [Go ahead, prove that one isn't so.]

A light year is a distance, not a time. [You might want to watch out for that sort of factual slip, it detracts from your credibility.]

You state that men invented the Big Bang theory to justiy their own existence. What is your evidence for this claim? With even a cursory knowledge of the emergence of Big Bang theory we can see very clearly it had nothing to do with that.

So, you don't have any evidence for your speculation. That's fine, as long as you recognise, that without evidence, there is no reason for anyone to accept your conjecture. One might as well believe that the Universe was created nine seconds ago, along with all our memories of a much longer existence. [Go ahead, prove that one isn't so.]

A light year is a distance, not a time. [You might want to watch out for that sort of factual slip, it detracts from your credibility.]

You state that men invented the Big Bang theory to justiy their own existence. What is your evidence for this claim? With even a cursory knowledge of the emergence of Big Bang theory we can see very clearly it had nothing to do with that.

(Note: The fact that you are at least 21 years old proves beyond all doubt that the Universe is older then 9 seconds!

Thank you for you reply: How can any man have evidence on our little "grain of sand" on the earths beaches(as an anology) What is their evidence for the beginning of the Universe and who created it?

My theories are based on the various space probes, the Hubble telescope photos, the Einstine theories. in fact all of our scientific theories about the Universe are just that (includiong mine) As I am not permitted to give you references of my web site that has much of what you are asking me to prove. Of course FRIPRO is my access to the internet, it is up to you to find that . IT seems that you are able in this area.

Syndicated press columnist Paul Varnell, Aug. 21, 2005 said: "[Fundamentalists desperately want creationism and intelligent design to be true, because they fear that if evolution is true, then god did not create humans beings. Then they fear human life, including their individual lives, have no purpose whatsoever and there is no cosmic basis for their or anyone's morality. They believe the world will decay into lawlessness, violence and chaos." --. (Of course they have it wrong whoever they is? As intelligent design is not what they think it is, but rather the Universe’s means to direct the evolution of the Universe, and it various species. They believe that*god is the master of intelligent design! Why do they fear that god may not exist?) *

*I'm sure you've read, a federal judged ruled about (Dec. 15, 2005) that an updated version of "creationism," now called "intelligent design," could not be taught in the Dover School District as science. Social conservatives are, as you would expect, outraged by the decision. One well known conservative senator wrote a book in 2002 declaring that intelligent design "is a legitimate scientific theory that should be taught in science classes. Of course it is religion pure and simple.

"Since he has resigned from a Christian-rights organization which defended the school district that said intelligent design was a legitimate scientific theory that should be taught in science classes? The religious aspect of the human population on earth can not make such claims! They are just plain wrong. Intelligent design has nothing to do with creationism, as there was never a creation in the first place. Only we earthmen were created (evolved) but by whom?

It is time that we move to a new theory of the Universe and why we are here, and it would take a whole book to place this new concept that the Universe alway was, and always will be. The concept of (UIDE) Universe's Intelligent Design by Evolution and that it is the mind (ID)that direct the ecolution of everthing with in it. Including the Earth.

If the Earth and the Universe are intelligent minds (ID) capable of decision making, is that Artificial? No it is not, but we must differentiate between the religious view of Intelligent Design and Artificial Intelligent Design. In Webster's dictionary, Artificial means: "made by man not found in nature! And Intelligent means the capacity to perceive and comprehend meaning; information, the power of the mind to accept and understand." Therefore man is not the design source of the intelligence. The reason he is not is because what he creates is artificial.*Therefore he must be programmed or directed. This is accomplished by UIDE!*

Thanks for you consideration and your open mind to listen to new concepts. FRIPRO

Please let me know if these points about your supposition are correct.

1) There is no physical trace or evidence of the UIDE.

2) We do not and will not ever have the ability to detect this UIDE.

3) The UIDE directs our developement and behavior, however there is no way we can ascribe any rules or tendancy to mankinds behavior (or can we explain the lack of unity).

4) The universe has no beggining and no end.

5) We see evidence indicating there was a beggining of the universe.

Your reasoning seems based solely on analogy. This can seem very reasonable, however, there is no evidence I have seen presented, only analogy.

I appreciate the discussion, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Mark

Please let me know if these points about your supposition are correct.

1) There is no physical trace or evidence of the UIDE.

2) We do not and will not ever have the ability to detect this UIDE.

3) The UIDE directs our developement and behavior, however there is no way we can ascribe any rules or tendancy to mankinds behavior (or can we explain the lack of unity).

4) The universe has no beggining and no end.

5) We see evidence indicating there was a beggining of the universe.

Your reasoning seems based solely on analogy. This can seem very reasonable, however, there is no evidence I have seen presented, only analogy.

I appreciate the discussion, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Mark

My I am suprised at all the coments and questions that I have received on UNIVERSE's INTELLIGENT DESIGN by EVOLUTION (UIDE)

1.Yes there is: don't forget Darwin.Also:Man here on earth is now building a network of interconnection of his species, that would never be imagine just 100 years ago. Neither could the historians who wrote most of what we believe or are taught; never had access to the scientific data we now have-- or did they?* If so, where did the data come from? Did man have help, if so from whom? I am sure it would occur to any man with common sense that man (and all the Earth's species are building a living organizism, that can communicate like a computer can (said computer with artificial intelligence)

2. We can as:the Earth evolving into a fantastic inter-connected brain, and we humans merely it’s brain’s synapses -- its builders. The trend is so obvious. If one observed the continued building of fantastic connections, in our telephone and electric wires, strung everywhere on earth. Further including radio, TV, video cables, Internet, air travel, cell phones, pad cells, personal television, photography, robots, satelite systems and highway systems not to speak of this internet we are now sharing information on! Certainly this is a demonstration, on a giant scale, of evolution through (UIDE).The Universe may not be called god, although god Like, call it what you may!

3.Man is learning to lean on one another, to advance progress with out enslavement of his brothers. Yet there lies powerful religious terrorists networks that are willing (for what ever reason) to take earthmen back to the dark ages. Only a few visionary thinkers down through history have open minds, and do not accept the status quote. Remember More wars have been fought over whose religion and god or gods speak the truth. For example the Catholic Church finely forgave Galileo, just a few years ago, for his heretic belief, that the Earth traveled about the sun. ! * Will they forgive me?

4.The fact the Universe is here is enough proof that it alway was! One can not create something out of nothing! Whether it will alway be is the question we can not answer;however, if it is here and always was -- then logic say it will always be. (Where would the parts go if the Universe would end?)

5. The evidence we see through our satilites and telescopes can give the impression that the Universe had a beginning;however, What is most important is that fact that mass, waves and gravity are interactive, and if the Universe were not expanding into infinite nothing, the gravitational Equivalence Principal could not exist!*One might even postulate that if the Universe is falling (expanding) into a free nothing. This 'fall rate' is the same in every body with in it's sphere. This could be the Equivalence Principle, namely "all bodies fall with the same acceleration. (free fall) everywhere and men do not know why!

Einstein introduced a 'fudge factor' that ensured a 'steady state' Universe, one that had no beginning or end. He then changed his mind and agreed with the “Big Bang" theory! He called his 'Steady State Universe with out end', the “Greatest Blunder he ever made.” (I Believe Einstein should have stayed with his original premise!) *I supose this is the great argument!

One final thought: If Einstein had not recanted his “ether theory”, later in his life, he may have solved his greatest goal, his “Unified theory of the Universe”. *

Is it possible that man's brain currently (is not designed to calculate advance designs of the Universe) thus not allowing him to know and understand the Universe? Is this why so may great men of science, constantly change their many theories. Is it why scientists do not agree even among themselves, on any Universal Theory. Is this why we have so many crack-pot theories even among the most respected men? Do they even look at my theories expressed in this bog, as a crack pot? Will they express among themselves, he doesn't know what he is talking about, because the design of their brains, can not fathom the possible truth-- even when they see it! Perhaps man can only fathom what he is programed to believe. Who then is the programer (UIDE)?

I am, by NO means, a believer... but, much of the problem is that we struggle to understand something outside of a purely human context. What is a "creator" to an octopus, or a bacterium, or a rock? So many people see "God" as some guy with 2 arms, two legs, and a brain. Maybe it's just a statistical likelihood (or the opposite of likely)...

There's my "only even prime number" of cents...

1.Yes there is: don't forget Darwin.Also:Man here on earth is now building a network of interconnection of his species, that would never be imagine just 100 years ago. Neither could the historians who wrote most of what we believe or are taught; never had access to the scientific data we now have-- or did they?* If so, where did the data come from? Did man have help, if so from whom? I am sure it would occur to any man with common sense that man (and all the Earth's species are building a living organizism, that can communicate like a computer can (said computer with artificial intelligence)

Let's try to focus on number one to start with.

You state "Yes there is [physical evidence]". However, you then offer an anology based on the complexity of life on earth.

Could you tell me what physical evidence we can measure that supports this concept? Or can you think of a test we could make to prove/disprove this hypothesis?

Thanks,

Mark