Science Forums

Universe's Intelligent Design by Evolution (UIDE)©

FRIPRO

Very well. The continued evolution of the Universe is inconsistent with it having existed for ever. If it has existed for ever, then by now the Universe would have arrived at its most advanced state possible. You agree that this is not the case, therefore the Universe has not existed for ever, by your own criteria.

Sorry Eclogite: "By now" is not the issue! The Universe is always changing, but as a whole (probably a spherical shape, for merids of galaxies, stars,astroides, planets traversing its ether (its great sea which everything is made of) and all electromagnetic wave traverse.

The three main energy sources are , gravity, mass and waves.

E=mc2 and e=hµ (I have shorten the math for space reasons here) the full calculations are on fripro.com /Univerese )

E1 = E2

hµ = mc 2

m = hµ/c 2

h and c 2 are both constants therefore can be replaced by constant k f

m=k f µ

k f = h /c 2

When µ is one hertz

k f = h /c 2 solving m =kf = 7.371963x 10- 48 g-sec which is the mass in (grams)of the ether particle that makes up the Universe and its (ether sea )called the Wit particle.

I am not trying to snow you, because this is just simple high school algebra!

Webster’s dictionary definition for "Wit" is the limit of one's mental resources; also,*at (one's) wits' end. Further translated the Wit particle is: that which is the smallest mass particle one can imagine or measure it has no duality! *

It (The Universe) is existing in the great void of (Nothing to infinity). The Universe is expanding ( proven by the red shift, which contributes to gravity) some men think it will reverse its expansion and oscillate for eternity, I will have to think about that.

It's evolution (means it in in a constant change of its individual parts but the system as a whole remains as stated (Herein)

(What really gets me is half the worlds people will accept the creation by a god(without any proof but faith!) as the way the Universe and men got here; but, they will not see their way to any other truth as proven with the great amount of evidence given to us by our new satilites, hubble telescope, Spitser telescope , Darwin, Einstine mars rovers, the docking with the astrodes, the space station,CME's, and many other scientist declerations. )

The Princeton physicist and his colleague, Neil Turok of Cambridge University, have developed a whole new theory for how the Universe came to be. Their proposal seeks to explain recently uncovered flaws in the scientifically accepted model for the origin and evolution of all known things.

It describes a series of big bangs and equally significant crunches that form a never-ending cycle of rejuvenation and destruction. “In this universe -- our universe -- time never ends.” They do confirm my statement that the Universe always was and always will be (No beginning and no end) (UIDE)

Thank you for your interest and great questions and you understanding of reasonable theories? This is reasonable -- please! FRIPRO

reasonable theories? This is reasonable -- please! -- FRIPRO

Sorry Eclogite: "By now" is not the issue! The Universe is always changing, but as a whole (probably a spherical shape, for merids of galaxies, stars,astroides, planets traversing its ether (its great sea which everything is made of) and all electromagnetic wave traverse.

The three main energy sources are , gravity, mass and waves.()

E=mc2 and e=hµ (I have shorten the math for space reasons here) the full calculations are on fripro.com /Univerese )

E1 = E2

hµ = mc 2

m = hµ/c 2

h and c 2 are both constants therefore can be replaced by constant k f

m=k f µ

k f = h /c 2

When µ is one hertz

k f = h /c 2 solving m =kf = 7.371963x 10- 48 g-sec which is the mass in (grams)of the ether particle that makes up the Universe and its (ether sea )called the Wit particle.

I am not trying to snow you, because this is just simple high school algebra!

Webster’s dictionary definition for "Wit" is the limit of one's mental resources; also,*at (one's) wits' end. Further translated the Wit particle is: that which is the smallest mass particle one can imagine or measure, it has no duality! *

It (The Universe) is existing in the great void of (Nothing to infinity). The Universe is expanding ( proven by the red shift, which contributes to gravity) some men think it will reverse its expansion and oscillate for eternity, I will have to think about that.

It's evolution (means it is in a constant change of its individual parts, but the system as a whole remains as stated (Herein)

(What really gets me is half the worlds people will accept the creation by a god(without any proof but faith!) as the way the Universe and men got here; but, they will not see their way to any other truth as proven with the great amount of evidence given to us by our new satilites, hubble telescope, Spitser telescope , Darwin, Einstine mars rovers, the docking with the astrodes, the space station,CME's, and many other scientist declerations. )

The Princeton physicist and his colleague, Neil Turok of Cambridge University, have developed a whole new theory for how the Universe came to be. Their proposal seeks to explain recently uncovered flaws in the scientifically accepted model for the origin and evolution of all known things.

It describes a series of big bangs and equally significant crunches that form a never-ending cycle of rejuvenation and destruction. “In this universe -- our universe -- time never ends.” They do confirm my statement that the Universe always was and always will be (No beginning and no end) (UIDE) is real and theoretical!

Thank you for your interest and great questions and you understanding of

OK, I think I get it. I will try and sum up UIDE....

There is an overriding imperative in the universe to bring order over chaos. And that universal imperative drives all things into a perpetual state of continuous improvement. Always seeking greater order, greater efficiency, greater wisdom, greater intelligence. And mankind is driven by this imperative, regardless of how individual men may otherwise believe.

Close?

Bill

OK, I think I get it. I will try and sum up UIDE....

There is an overriding imperative in the universe to bring order over chaos. And that universal imperative drives all things into a perpetual state of continuous improvement. Always seeking greater order, greater efficiency, greater wisdom, greater intelligence. And mankind is driven by this imperative, regardless of how individual men may otherwise believe.

Close?

Bill

Bill you do have it! I am impressed.

Bill I wish that I could quote you in the *(UIDE) Manuscript,If so send your permission or objection to me via HSF e mail And the name you wish to be quoted by if so, and any other coments.Tom FRIPRO

Bill you do have it! I am impressed.

Bill I wish that I could quote you in the *(UIDE) Manuscript,If so send your permission or objection to me via HSF e mail And the name you wish to be quoted by if so, and any other coments.Tom FRIPRO

Tom, you can use the quote any way you wish. ;) If you wish to credit me just send me a PM an I will respond with info.

I hope to see the manuscript when it is done. :)

Bill

FRIPRO,

I return to a point I have made before, that you continue to reject. Either you are being vague in your use of terminology, or you do not understand logic.

You contend that the Universe is evolving. Implicit in your discussion of this evolution is the notion that evolving = advancing. This is certainly one of the ways in which the word evolution may be used. I have no problem with that usage in this context. To repeat, that is how you appear to be using it. Please tell me if you do not mean this.

Now, if the Universe has existed for ever and it is constantly adavancing, how come it still at this comparatively primitive level. If there has been an eternity of advance then the Universe would have to be much more advanced than at present. Ergo, the Universe is not eternal.

Either you do not mean that the Universe is continually advancing, or it is not eternal. You simply cannot have it both ways.

FRIPRO,

I return to a point I have made before, that you continue to reject. Either you are being vague in your use of terminology, or you do not understand logic.

You contend that the Universe is evolving. Implicit in your discussion of this evolution is the notion that evolving = advancing. This is certainly one of the ways in which the word evolution may be used. I have no problem with that usage in this context. To repeat, that is how you appear to be using it. Please tell me if you do not mean this.

Now, if the Universe has existed for ever and it is constantly adavancing, how come it still at this comparatively primitive level. If there has been an eternity of advance then the Universe would have to be much more advanced than at present. Ergo, the Universe is not eternal.

Hi:

Even the Earth is evolving (in a constant state of change). Look at the land, water, atmosphere, volcanoes, eruptions etc.

Evolution is obvious on the earth and it species; because, we have a scale to measures its changes by. However the Universe is also in the state of constant change, and parts of it are evolving to a different configuration.

This Universe is intelligent, and the Earth is also a living organism. The Earth is not eternal but the Universe is! (I AM!) Why would man believe he is the only intelligent brain (ID) he is but a humoid created by the Universe to be its hands, to further evolution? Man cannot accept this!

I have no observations that the Universe is at a primitive level or configuration. We humans have not the individual skill to judge the status of such a vast configuration, as the Universe.FRIPRO

Either you do not mean that the Universe is continually advancing, or it is not eternal. You simply cannot have it both ways.

True but I did not imply that!: FRIPRO

You are being obscure and ambiguous. What did you not imply?

That is simply not true! refer to: http://www.fripro.com/AIDE.html

Thanks for your contacts: They have been enlighting! (But not obscure and ambiguous) UIDE: read it if you have the time, then perhaps a dialog. I invite anyone to take part in the dialog:

In fact I would like to refer to your's and other's, areas of interest, thoughts and real science, with respect to UIDE etc.,in my manuscript, as it is now being written. FRIPRO

FRIPRO

That is simply not true! refer to: http://www.fripro.com/AIDE.html

That what is not true? What is the specific it you are referring to? Your response was to a post of mine in which I posited a number of thoughts. It is not clear which of these thoughts you are declaring as untrue. Given that some of the thoughts were antithetical it is not possible for you to think them all untrue.