Science Forums

Universe's Intelligent Design by Evolution (UIDE)©

FRIPRO

Let's try to focus on number one to start with.

You state "Yes there is [physical evidence]". However, you then offer an anology based on the complexity of life on earth.

Could you tell me what physical evidence we can measure that supports this concept? Or can you think of a test we could make to prove/disprove this hypothesis?

Thanks,

Mark

Yes Mark I have conducted the following ‘Universe like’ swimming pool experiments, in about 1965. In my large swimming pool, I introduced a high pressure jet of water (narrow energy beam like streams of water) directed under pressure into the calm pool of water, that produced moving vortexes of various size, both right rotation and left rotation. When I viewed the turbulence in the pool of water, it remind me of a model Universe!

I watched a perfectly calm surface of the water, and prepared cameras etc. that recorded the experiments. When the jet of water was turned on and directed across the pool (just under the surface about six inches) I noticed that there were right and left vortexes generated. Some were well defined and others were turbulent. These vortex of various sizes, were moving along the right and left side of the water jet.*The track of these vortexs were seen due to the sun light projection on the pools bottom.

When sun light illuminates above the surface of the water, there is a round black shadow produced, below the targeted vortex, on the white bottom of the pool of water. This display projected on the bottom of the white pool displayed a moving spinning shadow that followed the vortex (on both the right and left sides of the water jet).

The black round projection on the bottom of the pool showed that the central vortex that spins does not transmit light. Could this be so true in a galaxy's central vortex or sometimes referred to as a back hole? I call this, " Vortex, Light Wave Block" (VLB).*

Is the spinning vortex, in the ether sea of the Universe, displaying the same analogy? You could watch the shadows on the bottom of the pool, with the turbulences forming a whole Universe like model. If you looked at the vortexes, the right vortexes were rotating clockwise and on the left side of the water jet direction, they were rotating counter clockwise. You could watch the a perfectly round black circles (of many diameters) on the bottom of the pool move along the jet. These vortexes could be tracked in perfect formation ( with respect to others) all moving in the same direction.

When they hit the wall of the pool the vortex shadows on the bottom bounced like the were mass. I observed the phenomena on both side of the jet. Also vortex of all different sizes were generated. Some areas were very turbulent and ill defined. Some vortexes merged with others that over took them and became larger but still maintaining their vortex shape.

Watching this scenario for hours showed that the model being displayed; indeed acted like the generation of hurricanes off the west coast of Africa, as they move towards the US mainland. In fact these hurricanes developed, and the water pool experiment observations, represented to me a model Universe, that I have been describing.

It certainly makes sense to me that if we had a perfectly tranquil wit particle (the ether sea of the Universe) in a calm section of a tranquil Universe and a powerful plasma jet emitted from some exploding star etc. It would cause similar formation of vortexes like galaxies created in the same manner as vortexes in the swimming pool experiments.. When one looks at the hurricanes in the earths atmosphere from space satellites, an the swimming pool experiments with ones eye, we can see a model that represents what is happing in the Universe!* As shown in Hubble's telescope.

There is a test that can prove the existance of an ether I have given the ether particle mass (m =kf*) = 7.371963x 10- 48* g-sec.**the name "Wit": (a "Wit" is 7.371963x 10-48* grams. At a frequency in space of one sec.) With a mass of kf*. Webster’s dictionary definition for "Wit" is the limit of one's mental resources; also,*at (one's) wits' end. Further translated the Wit particle is: that which is the smallest mass particle one can imagine or measure it has no duality! *

The Universe ether sea consist of wit particles that has been derived from Planck and Einsteine (DeBorlie mass wave theory 1924] This sea can be measured and tested by Cherenkov radiation. On the Fermilab Web Site on Cerenkov Light is a video clip that demonstrates wave action in 2 and 3 dimensional media (which may also be utilized to understand the electromagnetic mass-wave action in the ether (Aether) Newton's SEA of the Universe)

I believe, the possible use of Cerenkov radiation to detect the existence of the WIT particle ether in interstellar space. This will then confirm that Galaxies in space are no different them Huricanes and vortexes as described above.

Is this THE intelligent design they're trying to teach in our childrens science classes? It all sounds very sceintific to me. I guess a little peer reviewed data would help, but I'm sold.[/QU

Thank you for you interest .(No it is not, in fact it is just the opposit)

To answer your question -- If the Earth and the Universe are intelligent minds (ID) capable of decision making, is that Artificial? No it is not, but we must differentiate between the religious view of Intelligent Design and Artificial Intelligent Design.

In Webster's dictionary, Artificial means: "made by man not found in nature! And Intelligent means the capacity to perceive and comprehend meaning; information, the power of the mind to accept and understand." Therefore man is not the design source of the intelligence. The reason he is not is because what he creates is artificial.*Therefore he must be programmed or directed. This is accomplished by UIDE!*Universe's Intelligent Design by Evolution

Man is insulted, He believes he is a visionary thinker. Very few are! Most earthmen believe they are capable of generating intelligent design. Yes they can; however, it is artificial. Any advancement in evolution (by earthmen of any theorem or practical applications, of new ideas advancing the technology of the earth, is directed by UIDE! Man in his numbers can build anything. Alone he can only think and toil, soon to fail- except for a few who seem to excel --why?*

It really means the Universe's Intelligence (as a living organism) is behind its own Design and Evolution. It is man's source of design intent. It is man and other species hands etc. that carry out the evolution through the Universe's evolving plan. Such a plan pre-designed by a living Intelligent mind or minds. This is not religious but science!

John Nash, in a very late book he is about to publish, said, " the Worlds greatest problem for survival, is the very dangerous and illusional religious Ideologies, that clash. I am convinced that the terrorism is a real war between the two major religions of the Earth, namely Christianity and Islam. And that my friend is what they want to teach in schools called, Inteligent Design (God or Allah's design!)

I am, by NO means, a believer... but, much of the problem is that we struggle to understand something outside of a purely human context. What is a "creator" to an octopus, or a bacterium, or a rock? So many people see "God" as some guy with 2 arms, two legs, and a brain. Maybe it's just a statistical likelihood (or the opposite of likely)...

There's my "only even prime number" of cents...

Thank you for your interest in (UIDE)

What I now understand about this life of mine and yours, on Earth, is what so many beings already know; however, for some reason or another, they still follow the religious historical explanation of the reason we are here.

We are the Universe’s children. The (UIDE) Universe’s Intelligent Design of Evolution, directs man’s hands through man's brain and environments. Man in turn, with a partnership with all the other earth species; continues his vast building progress; maybe, even into outer space—but believe you me -- man is being helped (directed) -- but from where? *

The Earth is a living organism, and, the Universe, is forever directing mother Earth's evolution. We humans are part of the ecosystem. We are its local brains, its consciousness (ID). We direct the building (by evolution and interconnection of earth's telecommunications and we in turn, are directed by UIDE.

Most human kind will never stop believing, within their minds and hearts, that they are not god’s people. They will choose to follow the historical partial untruths taught by all the worlds’ religions and universities etc. Earth beings are not permitted by society to believe otherwise, even though some know better! They remain silent for fear of ostracism; however, we are the Universe's children.*

You presented a very detailed response to Zythryn when he asked for evidence for your speculation. This response consisted of a recap of an experiment you conducted several decades ago. The experiment demonstrated the well understood fact that many features of the Universe are scale independent. This was an interesting observation, but in no way constituted evidence of anything. (Other than a pleasing confirmation of what many have observed before and since.)

At each request for evidence you have responded with analogy, bland statements, and unfounded supposition. As presented, your conjecture has no basis in reality, no supporting evidence, and offers no improvement over conventional ideas for explaining the Universe. It it pseudo-science and poor philosophy.

Thank you for the opportunity to engage in this brief discussion of your ideas, but I shall now withdraw from that discussion to avoid infringing forum guidelines concerning personal attacks.

We are the Universe’s children.

This statement implies that we are somehow seperate from the Universe. Not so.

Most human kind will never stop believing, within their minds and hearts, that they are not god’s people.

Interesting statement, but can you support this, or are you speaking from the perspective of your own personal opinion?

Earth beings are not permitted by society to believe otherwise, even though some know better!

Has some new international law been passed which has escaped my attention? Permitted by what/whom?

Maybe you can help me with a paradox. If I invent a time machine, go back in time and shoot the universe in the face, will I instantly cease to exist or will some cosmic censorship principle cause the gun to jam? :)

This statement implies that we are somehow seperate from the Universe. Not so.

We are the Universes Children!

Interesting statement, but can you support this, or are you speaking from the perspective of your own personal opinion?

Has some new international law been passed which has escaped my attention? Permitted by what/whom?

Maybe you can help me with a paradox. If I invent a time machine, go back in time and shoot the universe in the face, will I instantly cease to exist or will some cosmic censorship principle cause the gun to jam? :)

Well this is an easy one to answer: There will never be a time machine built that can go back in the Universe's history! So the paradox is not really there.

First, support the statement "There will never be a time machine built that can go back in the Universe's history!"

Apparently, you've built one that allows you to go into the future and see this. How neato.

Second, since you offered zero evidence, it seems this is personal opinion being shared.

Last, who or what is not permitting the creatures of Earth to believe what they want?

Thanks.

You presented a very detailed response to Zythryn when he asked for evidence for your speculation. This response consisted of a recap of an experiment you conducted several decades ago. The experiment demonstrated the well understood fact that many features of the Universe are scale independent. This was an interesting observation, but in no way constituted evidence of anything. (Other than a pleasing confirmation of what many have observed before and since.)

At each request for evidence you have responded with analogy, bland statements, and unfounded supposition. As presented, your conjecture has no basis in reality, no supporting evidence, and offers no improvement over conventional ideas for explaining the Universe. It it pseudo-science and poor philosophy.

Thank you for the opportunity to engage in this brief discussion of your ideas, but I shall now withdraw from that discussion to avoid infringing forum guidelines concerning personal attacks.

It amazes me how men will turn on new ideas and then because they are of another belief they attact the person news ideas with, "no supporting evidence".

Just how (pray tell) is any man on earth able to give supporting evidence about this vast Universe,when he can hardly leave this small planet that we live on. We all know that my UIDE is a theory based on anology. What else do we have to go on?

The Universe's Intelligence (as a living organism) is behind its own Design and Evolution. And the Earth and its species (including man ) is a living organism Call it what you want!

It amazes me how men will turn on new ideas and then because they are of another belief they attack the person's new ideas with, "no supporting evidence".
So, you want me to be gullible and naive and accept whatever you tell me is so, just because you say it is? Is that sensible? Is that intelligent?

This is a science forum. Science works through observation, analysis, hypothesis formation, testing, modification of hypothesis, further testing, and so on.

Evidence is essential.

Just how (pray tell) is any man on earth able to give supporting evidence about this vast Universe,when he can hardly leave this small planet that we live on.
There is a wealth of information available on this planet. There was enough for Aristotle and Hooke and Newton and Faraday and Darwin and Maxwell and Bohr and Einstein and Crick and ten thousand others, to formulate, demonstrate and validate great ideas.

If you lack the ability to understand this, perhaps you lack the ability to formulate great ideas.

We all know that my UIDE is a theory based on anology.
You don't have a theory, you have an idle speculation. Without an ounce of supporting evidence it is wholly worthless as anything other than a trivial plaything.

So, you want me to be gullible and naive and accept whatever you tell me is so, just because you say it is? Is that sensible? Is that intelligent?

This is a science forum. Science works through observation, analysis, hypothesis formation, testing, modification of hypothesis, further testing, and so on.

Evidence is essential.

There is a wealth of information available on this planet. There was enough for Aristotle and Hooke and Newton and Faraday and Darwin and Maxwell and Bohr and Einstein and Crick and ten thousand others, to formulate, demonstrate and validate great ideas.

If you lack the ability to understand this, perhaps you lack the ability to formulate great ideas.

You don't have a theory, you have an idle speculation. Without an ounce of supporting evidence it is wholly worthless as anything other than a trivial plaything.

Thank you for you open mind. As I read other scientific threads this week, I see there are men (women) that are open for discussion, of new ideas about the Universe, with out consideration. Translated for you: taking into account, the ideas, before forming an opinion

Thank you for you open mind. As I read other scientific threads this week, I see there are men (women) that are open for discussion, of new ideas about the Universe, with out consideration. Translated for you: taking into account, the ideas, before forming an opinion
FRIPRO, I have taken your idea into account. I have examined it. I have found it wanting in every respect.

What should cause me to continue to further consider this idea, when there is nothing to support its validity? It lacks originality. It is poorly expressed. It offers no way of testing it. It appears to have no consequences, no discernible benefit. The best you could do with it is work it into a science fiction story.

An open mind is a good thing, but it should not be so open your brains fall out.

FRIPRO, I have taken your idea into account. I have examined it. I have found it wanting in every respect.

What should cause me to continue to further consider this idea, when there is nothing to support its validity? It lacks originality. It is poorly expressed. It offers no way of testing it. It appears to have no consequences, no discernible benefit. The best you could do with it is work it into a science fiction story.

An open mind is a good thing, but it should not be so open your brains fall out.

Thanks again for your insite: I will not attact you as you are trying to provoke us all!

I will continue to say "The Universe's Intelligence (as a living organism) is behind its own Design and Evolution. (UIDE) Thus the Universe alway was, is now, and will be for ever" It is man's source of design intent. It is man and other species hands etc. (within the Earth and the Universe) that carry out this evolution-- through the Universe's evolving plan, both here on Earth and soon in space.

If Science Fiction (some one mentioned) is correct, soon man will populate the Universe itself!." (That is if it not already populated by advanced civilations)

It looks like you are one of the humanoids that got caught in its DNA design!

I am not trying to provoke anyone. I am trying to get you to answer a simple question. Why should I give any further consideration to your speculation when you have not a thread of evidence to support its reality?

Will you at least make an effort to answer this?

You clearly feel we should be giving this idea further thought, I am asking you why?

Is that really so difficult for you to answer?

If Science Fiction (some one mentioned) is correct, soon man will populate the Universe itself!." (That is if it not already populated by advanced civilations)

It looks like you are one of the humanoids that got caught in its DNA design!

Or it will get mad at us and wipe us out completely!@!!