Science Forums

Trump Acknowledges UFOs, Then Threatens Them With Military Action

Vmedvil2

1 hour ago, A-wal said:

And what exactly gives you the impression that your judgment of what is or isn't nonsense has any kind of merit? It certainly doesn't to Thoth.

None of that is evidence against the possibility of UFOs being extraterrestrial related unless (assuming they exist at all) alien life is rare enough that there's little chance of any of them being relatively close to us.

Reports of UFOs or aliens fitting a similar pattern in no way diminishes the credibility of those reports, if anything it increases it.

Don't talk to me about Thoth, his opinions don't matter here. I won't negotiate that further and you should know why. Actually you do because you've helped to cut him off at the knees.

Alien life being rare enough is indeed evidence to say that there is little chance of any of them being relatively close to us.

The similar patterns supposedly observed are quite elementary in nature and are an indication that UFO appearances as well as the aliens are in sync with the changing times. The physical appearance of UFO changed in direct accordance with the movie, 'Close encounters...............'

A new and different movie on UFO's and aliens, if hugely popular, will bring about a change in their appearance as seen by observers. 

You can disagree on my evidence but you can't say it's not at least some evidence. And in fact you've already conceded that it's real evidence. I'll keep working on it. 

If you want to take the contrary position, which fwiw isn't clear yet, then you may want to come up with some pro side evidence. Maybe something better than Victor's anger and mocking?

18 minutes ago, montgomery said:

Don't talk to me about Thoth, his opinions don't matter here.

His opinions don't matter but yours do? Why, because you say so?

19 minutes ago, montgomery said:

Alien life being rare enough is indeed evidence to say that there is little chance of any of them being relatively close to us.

But we don't know that alien life is that rare, so of course it isn't evidence.

20 minutes ago, montgomery said:

The similar patterns supposedly observed are quite elementary in nature and are an indication that UFO appearances as well as the aliens are in sync with the changing times. The physical appearance of UFO changed in direct accordance with the movie, 'Close encounters...............'

A new and different movie on UFO's and aliens, if hugely popular, will bring about a change in their appearance as seen by observers.

But are sighting descriptions based on those pop culture references or are those pop culture references based on reports of sightings?

22 minutes ago, montgomery said:

If you want to take the contrary position, which fwiw isn't clear yet, then you may want to come up with some pro side evidence. Maybe something better than Victor's anger and mocking?

My position is undecided but you have presented nothing convincing for your position.

1 hour ago, A-wal said:

But are sighting descriptions based on those pop culture references or are those pop culture references based on reports of sightings?

I'll take that as a part of your argument for extraterrestrial UFO's and aliens. It's a good question! And I'll suggest that the movie, 'Close Encounters ...............' was that which introduced the current depictions of aliens. 

And I don't have to even address their spacecraft because in my opinion a bulge on the top isn't there for the sake of aerodynamics.

On the former, I'll make the claim at the risk of being wrong but on the chance that it may aid the thread along.

I have a bit of homework to do.

1 hour ago, A-wal said:

I'll take that as a part of your argument for extraterrestrial UFO's and aliens. It's a good question! And I'll suggest that the movie, 'Close Encounters ...............' was that which introduced the current depictions of aliens. 

And I don't have to even address their spacecraft because in my opinion a bulge on the top isn't there for the sake of aerodynamics.

On the former, I'll make the claim at the risk of being wrong but on the chance that it may aid the thread along.

I have a bit of homework to do.

3 hours ago, WoGpoly2 said:

What the moneyists don't know is that people like me can network with other clever people forced to be that way by a rough life and uproot political and socioeconomic structures from within via your age old mutual and international anti-patriotism. 

Moneyism just complicates birthrightism, which is shelter-food-friends regardless of whether or not you do what anyone can do and has and can be replaced by automation or tweens who haven't served their brief time in the workforce if we're talking how humans did it for 173k out of 180k years. 

I would really like to know what you're talking about with your Rocky, Paulie, birthrightism, and the 173K out of 180K. Can you give us a thorough explanation on each?

22 minutes ago, WoGpoly2 said:

What I'm really saying is give me some time to clean up my work and finish it. We know a finish to quantum gravity is in a multi-framed graph, or ANIMATION. Just give me some time, this is my job, it's worth a living, not a monetary value. It can do this:

I also had an idea for perpetual energy, of course eventually you erase everything via black holes just migrate. Just like forward-backward time time round-abouts can escape entropy and the big bang, my Kingdom is Eternal. Do you think I was put here for a reason, this would be it. Give me some time, this is based on real numbers that can be simulated, animated, seen with the eyes. 

Debt Slave get back to work in the mines and make me more money, we aren't paying you to think. Don't mind me while I sit here and count my money.

-Rich People Everywhere

Edited by VictorMedvil

16 minutes ago, WoGpoly2 said:

What I'm really saying is give me some time to clean up my work and finish it. We know a finish to quantum gravity is in a multi-framed graph, or ANIMATION. Just give me some time, this is my job, it's worth a living, not a monetary value. It can do this:

I also had an idea for perpetual energy, of course eventually you erase everything via black holes just migrate. Just like forward-backward time time round-abouts can escape entropy and the big bang, my Kingdom is Eternal. Do you think I was put here for a reason, this would be it. Give me some time, this is based on real numbers that can be simulated, animated, seen with the eyes. 

Tell us more when you have time. 

All I'll say about the topic for now is that I can't be killed because your perception of me isn't correct. If you saw me in person you would immediately understand why I can't be killed. For national security reasons I can't tell you anything more in public. If you close your eyes and imagine everything around you as being dazzling white, I can send you a message that will enable you to understand who and what I am. Let me know in a discreet way what you have learned.

I do believe aliens exist and have been here around this planet for a very long time through my research, however Victors's thread does bring to mind Project Bluebeam. It goes over a little bit of that here:

In short, a faked alien invasion is part of Project Bluebeam.

https://stop5g.cz/us/project-bluebeam-directed-energy-weapons-holograms-in-the-sky-5g-satellites-lrad-medusa/

I know you missed me Monty.😆I took myself a little vacation.🙂

Edited by Thoth101
Added comma

On 10/15/2020 at 4:06 PM, VictorMedvil said:

Well, I am just saying that there is like a 99.99999999999999997081% Chance that there are aliens in the universe somewhere.

Well as we have seen their are millions of Monties running around out there. Not to derail the thread but just to give an example. The chances of dying from Covid are minuscule yet we still have millions of Monties running around with masks on.😄

So to me, it don't seem like most of humanity(Monties) have any common sense left to think for themselves. Many of the Monties believe they are the only "intelligent" life in this universe. The even more funny part is they believe they are actually intelligent.🤣

On 10/16/2020 at 12:39 PM, VictorMedvil said:

Well, the evidence of aliens being observed is less than conclusive but I am pretty sure I have seen a Grey Alien myself once, That's what I go off of that I have actually seen what I consider to be a alien. Do I think that there are aliens on Earth?  Yes, after seeing one at 2 AM. It is something you would have to experience yourself.

It looked like this

01006420c58c41daf07d464217df1121.jpg

That is a very good start to researching aliens who don't think they possibly can be here. There are thousands if not millions of cases of abductions that have been reported through the years. Many of them are of the grey aliens but their are also many different kinds that have been reported, including reptilian type beings and even insect like beings.

Monty seems to think their is no proof because he don't look for the proof. He only goes by what the mainstream tells him and everything the mainstream don't push is a conspiracy theory in his mind. He is what you call a classic mind control victim who believes all the propaganda and lost all ability to think for himself. What he thinks is false is actually true and what he thinks is true is actually false.

Thoth has allowed it to slip out that he's a bit concerned about all the aliens after the movie, 'Close Encounters', looking like those shown in the movie. 

And I provided a link to show that aliens before 'Close Encounters' weren't reported as looking like the one Victor has imagined up, which has likely come from some movie.

In any case, there are no alien or extraterrestrial sighting that still stand as being the real thing. 

However, Thoth's and Icky David's lizard people could be the best one to use as an example because that story has been pursued so actively for so long. I'll concentrate my negative side evidence on disproving that one.

And so for that one: The founder has also declared himself to be the god. Still to Thoth's point, if one hasn't read any of Icky's books, one would still be capable of normal thought process.

12 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

I do believe aliens exist and have been here around this planet for a very long time through my research, however Victors's thread does bring to mind Project Bluebeam. It goes over a little bit of that here:

In short, a faked alien invasion is part of Project Bluebeam.

https://stop5g.cz/us/project-bluebeam-directed-energy-weapons-holograms-in-the-sky-5g-satellites-lrad-medusa/

I know you missed me Monty.😆I took myself a little vacation.🙂

That's good Thoth! Adding a comma indicates that you are aware of  being watched for abnormal behaviour. I wouldn't worry about the commas though, as long as you are still onside with Icky David. 

3 hours ago, montgomery said:

And I provided a link to show that aliens before 'Close Encounters' weren't reported as looking like the one Victor has imagined up, which has likely come from some movie.

In any case, there are no alien or extraterrestrial sighting that still stand as being the real thing.

The link you gave is just a list of some films about aliens, what does that have to do with whether or not the aliens depicted in Close Encounters were based on reported sightings?

How the hell could you possibly know that no extraterrestrial sightings stand as being a real thing? You are far more batsh1t than Thoth!

15 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

I do believe aliens exist and have been here around this planet for a very long time through my research...

What research is that? If it's just a bunch of accounts that have to be taken on peoples word that's not good enough!