Science Forums

Trump Acknowledges UFOs, Then Threatens Them With Military Action

Vmedvil2

23 minutes ago, A-wal said:

The link you gave is just a list of some films about aliens, what does that have to do with whether or not the aliens depicted in Close Encounters were based on reported sightings?

How the hell could you possibly know that no extraterrestrial sightings stand as being a real thing? You are far more batsh1t than Thoth!

What research is that? If it's just a bunch of accounts that have to be taken on peoples word that's not good enough!

Thoth is a fkn weird nutcase and everybody on this board knows it. The link I posted showed depictions of aliens in the 50's and 60's and they weren't similar to the reported aliens after the movie, Close Encounters, which started the ras hos alien sighting of skinny little guys with big heads and almond eyes.

Are there pictures of that sort of alien prior to November 77? There might be! You might want to see if you can find some? 

10 minutes ago, montgomery said:

Thoth is a fkn weird nutcase and everybody on this board knows it. The link I posted showed depictions of aliens in the 50's and 60's and they weren't similar to the reported aliens after the movie, Close Encounters, which started the ras hos alien sighting of skinny little guys with big heads and almond eyes.

Are there pictures of that sort of alien prior to November 77? There might be! You might want to see if you can find some? 

So what if the dipictions of aliens in the 50s and 60s weren't similar to reports of alien sightings later on? That's not the question, the question is whether or not the aliens depicted in Close Encounters were based on reported sightings.

Thoth's not that weird, there's loads of people who think as he does. You on the other hand are one, let's say 'special' dude. Can you honestly not see how you're every bit as bad as Thoth, just in the other direction?

Edited by A-wal
Typos

9 minutes ago, A-wal said:

So what if the dipictions of aliens in the 50s and 60s weren't similar to reports of alien sightings later on? That's not the question, the question is whether or not the aliens depicted in Close Encounters were based on reported sightings.[/quote]

Thoth's not that weird, there's loads of people who think as he does. You on the other hand are one, let's say 'special' dude. Can you honestly not see how you're every bit as bad as Thoth, just in the other direction?[/quote]

Again, the depictions of aliens in Close Encounters weren't based on any supposed sightings. But again I invite you to show they were. I'm making an assumption that it's the other way around. Don't pretend you don't understand that. My link of the 50's/60's aliens wasn't as good as I would have liked but surely you can find something better. That can be something better for the sake of either side of the debate. You may indeed find something to show that there were skinny, big headed, and almond eyed aliens shown in the 50's/60's?

Thoth isn't weird for his belief in UFO's, and as you say, there are lots of people who believe in them. In fact it's almost assuredly the vast majority. Thoth is a weirdo for all the other reasons, one of which is his irrational acceptance of Icky David. Let's laugh at him together on that one! Need I even mention his lizard people?

He's a fkn weirdo who hooks into any and all bullshit conspiracy theories he can find. He's still got the twin towers being rigged with explosives by the US government, or something, and you know it.

14 hours ago, montgomery said:

That's good Thoth! Adding a comma indicates that you are aware of  being watched for abnormal behaviour. I wouldn't worry about the commas though, as long as you are still onside with Icky David. 

It's to bad you can't spell behavior correctly. Yes, because you are more worried about commas and spelling then actually learning anything of value or even talking about anything of value. The two main things that you mainly have in your vocabulary or Icky David and Conspiracy theory. If your trying to be a propagandist you are not very good at it.😄 You should try expanding your vocabulary from the same 10 words you use over and over again.  

On 10/20/2020 at 6:19 PM, montgomery said:

Close Encounters was made in November 1977.

For depictions of space men in the 50's, here's my contribution for now.

https://www2.bfi.org.uk/news-opinion/news-bfi/lists/10-great-50s-american-sci-fi-films

Your turn A-wal.

It's interesting to see you know a lot about Hollywood movies but not actual real life. That may be part of the problem into your mind control. Maybe this will help you open your eyes:

11 hours ago, montgomery said:

Better to be a nutcase then a loan nut like yourself .🤣 I have to ask, do you live in your parents basement Monty? You seem like the type of person that does. And speaking of Aliens in the past, I think this video breaks it down pretty good. Although you probably won't take the time to watch it since it's not stamped with CNN's approval.🙂

12 hours ago, A-wal said:

The link you gave is just a list of some films about aliens, what does that have to do with whether or not the aliens depicted in Close Encounters were based on reported sightings?

How the hell could you possibly know that no extraterrestrial sightings stand as being a real thing? You are far more batsh1t than Thoth!

What research is that? If it's just a bunch of accounts that have to be taken on peoples word that's not good enough!

Well besides having my own experience myself when I was a kid. Around 2008, I was bored in Iraq and just started researching the subject and reading all the books I could find on it and websites. I think I mainly started to research it again when in reading the Old Testament in the Bible that it seemed this God in the Bible seemed more of an alien then the true God. Then the Old Testament made a lot more sense if you change the word God to Anunnaki. Then from there is when I got into researcher religion more and started connecting more dots. Not long after that I didn't consider myself a Christian anymore. But to each there own right? This was all before the show Ancient Aliens came out on the History channel. So I thought that was pretty neat when it did. However it made we wonder why all of a sudden they were making it mainstream. Maybe giving us a slow drip.

Some are saying now it is quite possible that the little grays are us from the future. Some say that may have been what happened to humans when Transhumanism went to far. Now they have come on this timeline to try and regain their original human selves. That is just a theory though but quite an interesting one I think. I do love the subject and I am always trying to learn knew things on it.

6 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

It's to bad you can't spell behavior correctly.

He can spell behavioUr correctly! Don't use someone else's language, change it and then turn round and claim others are doing it wrong please. 🙂

5 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

Well besides having my own experience myself when I was a kid. Around 2008, I was bored in Iraq and just started researching the subject and reading all the books I could find on it and websites. I think I mainly started to research it again when in reading the Old Testament in the Bible that it seemed this God in the Bible seemed more of an alien then the true God. Then the Old Testament made a lot more sense if you change the word God to Anunnaki.

Isn't anunnaki that ancient word that everyone thinks is a type of alien but actually means ruling class?

Then the Old Testament made a lot more sense if you change the word God to Anunnaki. Then from there is when I got into researcher religion more and started connecting more dots. Not long after that I didn't consider myself a Christian anymore. But to each there own right? This was all before the show Ancient Aliens came out on the History channel. So I thought that was pretty neat when it did. However it made we wonder why all of a sudden they were making it mainstream. Maybe giving us a slow drip.

It became mainstream because enough people were interested in watching it to charge companies for adverts during the program. This is an example of where you go too far. There isn't some shadow government deciding to put aliens of TV to manipulate people, it's on TV because it has an audience.

I tried watching one of those history channel alien programs, it was very funny. It was an exercise in how many perfectly explainable phenomena can we attribute to aliens?

Some are saying now it is quite possible that the little grays are us from the future. Some say that may have been what happened to humans when Transhumanism went to far. Now they have come on this timeline to try and regain their original human selves. That is just a theory though but quite an interesting one I think. I do love the subject and I am always trying to learn knew things on it.

Backwards time travel doesn't make any kind of sense even though it would be very cool.

7 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

Better to be a nutcase then a loan nut like yourself .🤣 I have to ask, do you live in your parents basement Monty? You seem like the type of person that does. And speaking of Aliens in the past, I think this video breaks it down pretty good. Although you probably won't take the time to watch it since it's not stamped with CNN's approval.🙂

Excellent Thoth!! So even though you have left the 'alien's appearance behind and turned to their vehicles, you have made my case with this video better than any I've found so far. I only watched the first 5 minutes but I'm sure it continues to make my argument even more thoroughly!

I URGE EVERYBODY TO WATCH AS MUCH OF IT AS THEY CAN STAND!

Every last one of the depictions of their space craft differ from that which become accepted after the 'Close Encounters' movie of Nov.77.

So even though you're too stupid to be able to understand the topic and my argument, you've stumbled your way into reinforcing my point.

p.s. if any normal person can bear to watch the whole thing, maybe one of you can find the evidence you need to refute my theory on their vehicles at least? I seriously fkn doubt it.

8 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

Excellent Thoth! Why wouldn't I watch at least a few minutes of a video that makes my case so well? 

You ignorant clumsy wacko! I doubt you even understand my position on UFO's and the aliens.

8 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

It's interesting to see you know a lot about Hollywood movies but not actual real life. That may be part of the problem into your mind control. Maybe this will help you open your eyes:

I'm simply not going to waste my time with another video until you can say you understand my position on UFO's and aliens in them. 

First of all, do you understand what Nov.77 means? 

Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

On 10/22/2020 at 11:30 AM, montgomery said:

Thoth has allowed it to slip out that he's a bit concerned about all the aliens after the movie, 'Close Encounters', looking like those shown in the movie. 

And I provided a link to show that aliens before 'Close Encounters' weren't reported as looking like the one Victor has imagined up, which has likely come from some movie.

In any case, there are no alien or extraterrestrial sighting that still stand as being the real thing. 

However, Thoth's and Icky David's lizard people could be the best one to use as an example because that story has been pursued so actively for so long. I'll concentrate my negative side evidence on disproving that one.

And so for that one: The founder has also declared himself to be the god. Still to Thoth's point, if one hasn't read any of Icky's books, one would still be capable of normal thought process.

I really don't blame you for not believing in Aliens since you never seen one or don't do any research on the subject. You also seem to believe everything the mainstream science, media and governments tell you. It is your right to not believe in it. But it's not my fault you don't know how to do research on the matter and just believe the propaganda fed to you everyday.

What do you believe in Monty? Is the government and mainstream media your god? You seem to bow down to them very well.

11 hours ago, montgomery said:

I'm simply not going to waste my time with another video until you can say you understand my position on UFO's and aliens in them. 

First of all, do you understand what Nov.77 means? 

Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I do understand your position which I have stated in the above post. You are welcome to not believe in anything but what the gov and mainstream tells you to believe. That is your choice. Just like it is millions of people's choice to believe Jesus is coming back, which we know will never happen but they still have believed it for thousands of years with all the evidence pointing to that the Bible Jesus didn't exist at all. But people choose what they want to believe it and we can debate the subjects.

Precisely! Because you want to remain stuck in your little box of reality. That is your choice to watch the shadows on the cave and not know that is just an illusion.

I am somehow an extremist because I dare question the narrative that the mainstream and gov tell me. If that makes me an extremist for having common sense and questioning "authorities" then so be it. Atleast I dare to look for the truth and not lock myself in a box. 

What does Nov.77 have to do with anything?

15 hours ago, A-wal said:

He can spell behavioUr correctly! Don't use someone else's language, change it and then turn round and claim others are doing it wrong please. 🙂

Isn't anunnaki that ancient word that everyone thinks is a type of alien but actually means ruling class?

It became mainstream because enough people were interested in watching it to charge companies for adverts during the program. This is an example of where you go too far. There isn't some shadow government deciding to put aliens of TV to manipulate people, it's on TV because it has an audience.

I tried watching one of those history channel alien programs, it was very funny. It was an exercise in how many perfectly explainable phenomena can we attribute to aliens?

Backwards time travel doesn't make any kind of sense even though it would be very cool.

I don't really care how people spell things or punctuate things. I was just giving an example and pointing out that he is not perfect in his spelling also. So when someone is constantly making remarks on spelling and punctuation they better be perfect in it themselves which Monty proved he is not. That was all I was saying.

I think there are many theories on the Anunnaki. But sure, they were some kind of ruling class in ancient Sumerian. Which is where the blue bloods come from and why the elite try to keep a certain bloodline because they believe that bloodline is the ruling class. It is something I definitely enjoy researching. Could the Sumerian tablets that were written in stone all be just a fictional story? They sure could be although I am not sure how much fiction they wrote back then. I don't think they wrote on stone for pleasure but they wrote on stone to keep a memory. But, yea there is a chance it is fictional.

I think this sums the bloodline up:

The reptilian-Illuminati bloodlines view themselves as the children of the "gods", from whom they have been given the absolute right to rule over humanity. In order to retain their dominant reptilian traits and shapeshifting talent, these families must interbreed religiously. They need to have a certain configuration of reptilian genetic code within their DNA to maintain their connection and value to the master races, the "gods", who provide them the knowledge and tools they need to control humanity. Their ability to be possessed may also depend on this.

By the same token, if they end up excessively dominant to the reptilian side, it becomes very difficult for them to assume and hold human form, which carries its own set of problems. Given how important this is to their ability to remain on top, it's not surprising that they keep such meticulous records of family trees and genetic histories.
As the vibratory rate increases during this Great Shift, and more Light enters the Universe, the reptilians are finding that their control grid (hive mind) is having a harder time suppressing human consciousness, keeping it contained within the box.

I believe this is the reason why their attacks have intensified dramatically in recent years - fluoride, mercury, aluminum, excitotoxins, parasites, drugs of all kinds, TV, subliminal*, cell phones/towers, chemtrails, HAARP, etc. The goal is to break down the human brain (pineal gland) to such an extent that it can no longer support higher consciousness.

http://www.whale.to/b/matrix_beliefs.html

I think you are partly right on why it became mainstream. But I also think it is also a slow drip because the governments of the world can't just come out and say there are aliens because the governments think people would go nuts. And trust me, there is a shadow government.  Even looking into the CIA you can see that. Or even read the book "Transformation of America" by Cathy Obrien. There are endless amounts of information on that.

Not sure what you mean about backwards time travel. It virtually would be us using a time machine or whatever they would use to come back to this point in time. If you mean going backwards in time, well that has been shown to be possible. Why would they want to abduct people and make hybrids and take the babies out of woman's wombs?

Edited by Thoth101
Add

13 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

I don't really care how people spell things or punctuate things. I was just giving an example and pointing out that he is not perfect in his spelling also. So when someone is constantly making remarks on spelling and punctuation they better be perfect in it themselves which Monty proved he is not. That was all I was saying.

I think there are many theories on the Anunnaki. But sure, they were some kind of ruling class in ancient Sumerian. Which is where the blue bloods come from and why the elite try to keep a certain bloodline because they believe that bloodline is the ruling class. It is something I definitely enjoy researching. Could the Sumerian tablets that were written in stone all be just a fictional story? They sure could be although I am not sure how much fiction they wrote back then. I don't think they wrote on stone for pleasure but they wrote on stone to keep a memory. But, yea there is a chance it is fictional.

I think this sums the bloodline up:

The reptilian-Illuminati bloodlines view themselves as the children of the "gods", from whom they have been given the absolute right to rule over humanity. In order to retain their dominant reptilian traits and shapeshifting talent, these families must interbreed religiously. They need to have a certain configuration of reptilian genetic code within their DNA to maintain their connection and value to the master races, the "gods", who provide them the knowledge and tools they need to control humanity. Their ability to be possessed may also depend on this.

By the same token, if they end up excessively dominant to the reptilian side, it becomes very difficult for them to assume and hold human form, which carries its own set of problems. Given how important this is to their ability to remain on top, it's not surprising that they keep such meticulous records of family trees and genetic histories.
As the vibratory rate increases during this Great Shift, and more Light enters the Universe, the reptilians are finding that their control grid (hive mind) is having a harder time suppressing human consciousness, keeping it contained within the box.

I believe this is the reason why their attacks have intensified dramatically in recent years - fluoride, mercury, aluminum, excitotoxins, parasites, drugs of all kinds, TV, subliminal*, cell phones/towers, chemtrails, HAARP, etc. The goal is to break down the human brain (pineal gland) to such an extent that it can no longer support higher consciousness.

http://www.whale.to/b/matrix_beliefs.html

I think you are partly right on why it became mainstream. But I also think it is also a slow drip because the governments of the world can't just come out and say there are aliens because the governments think people would go nuts. And trust me, there is a shadow government.  Even looking into the CIA you can see that. Or even read the book "Transformation of America" by Cathy Obrien. There are endless amounts of information on that.

Not sure what you mean about backwards time travel. It virtually would be us using a time machine or whatever they would use to come back to this point in time. If you mean going backwards in time, well that has been shown to be possible. Why would they want to abduct people and make hybrids and take the babies out of woman's wombs?

I've noticed that you seem to have to make the point that I'm not perfect! That's proof enough for me that you're starting to think about your reputation and starting to hear footsteps behind you, so to speak.

But then just when I hear you start to indicate that you're aware of your weird behaviour, you go off on a flurry of absolutely madhatter posts with videos of wingnuts like Campione. Have you even watched what crap he's trying to push yourself?

A friendly word or two of advice: Icke and Campione aren't good for you. And it's not like you haven't been warned enough about Icky!

13 hours ago, montgomery said:

I've noticed that you seem to have to make the point that I'm not perfect! That's proof enough for me that you're starting to think about your reputation and starting to hear footsteps behind you, so to speak.

But then just when I hear you start to indicate that you're aware of your weird behaviour, you go off on a flurry of absolutely madhatter posts with videos of wingnuts like Campione. Have you even watched what crap he's trying to push yourself?

A friendly word or two of advice: Icke and Campione aren't good for you. And it's not like you haven't been warned enough about Icky!

Actually I don't care what anyone thinks and especially you. I am very confident in my research and what I know and believe. The question is, when are you going to break your mind control and see through the propaganda and lies you have been told since the day you were born.

I have planted the seed of knowledge in your mind but you refuse to see it. Are you going to sprout or are you going to wither away like your pineal gland has?