Science Forums

Trump Acknowledges UFOs, Then Threatens Them With Military Action

Vmedvil2

14 hours ago, montgomery said:

Thoths' video because the forum's system wants me to  post it and won't allow me to delete it.

Are you part of the censorship also as the Stazi were? It seems if you lived during those times you would have been  one to put that Stazi suit on and hale your furor because you are doing the same thing this day in age. You are part of the new Stazi. How do you feel about that?

8 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

Are you part of the censorship also as the Stazi were? It seems if you lived during those times you would have been  one to put that Stazi suit on and hale your furor because you are doing the same thing this day in age. You are part of the new Stazi. How do you feel about that?

The term isn't 'day in age', it's 'day and age'. But otherwise I'm beginning to realize that you have a good point on UFO's and extraterrestrials.

Maybe it's me that has always been wrong. Give me time to watch the 4 videos you've posted so I can evaluate your evidence thoroughly. It looks like there's about 6 hours of information there to absorb. 

Cheers, M.

On 10/25/2020 at 11:55 AM, montgomery said:

The term isn't 'day in age', it's 'day and age'. But otherwise I'm beginning to realize that you have a good point on UFO's and extraterrestrials.

Maybe it's me that has always been wrong. Give me time to watch the 4 videos you've posted so I can evaluate your evidence thoroughly. It looks like there's about 6 hours of information there to absorb. 

Cheers, M.

if you are being honest, that is good. Hey, at one time I thought aliens were ridiculous also. Although I do remember when I was a little kid and I saw a little grey being shown on Unsolved Mysteries in the 80's I remember balling my eyes out because I was scared.lol! I think, at first we all have a little fear of the unknown.

6 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

if you are being honest, that is good. Hey, at one time I thought aliens were ridiculous also. Although I do remember when I was a little kid and I saw a little grey being shown on Unsolved Mysteries in the 80's I remember balling my eyes out because I was scared.lol! I think, at first we all have a little fear of the unknown.

On the videos you post, I've never been wrong. They're all nonsense that's being promoted for profit by people who think they can capitalize on the UFO/alien imaginings and possible sightings. So I've decided to just reject them because there are other reportings that are much closer to being credible. I might find one or two of the best of them for you so we can discuss the topic in a sensible way.

Like I said, I might be wrong. But I still have a great deal of confidence that I'm right because even the best reportings I've been able to find are full of flaws.

I take much the same position as Dawkins and De Grasse Tyson. They are trustworthy and well known scientists who frankly, wouldn't sit in the same room as David Icke.

If you ever want to find common ground with any rational person on this board then you're just going to have to start thinking a little more clearly and rationally. 

On 10/27/2020 at 11:28 AM, montgomery said:

On the videos you post, I've never been wrong. They're all nonsense that's being promoted for profit by people who think they can capitalize on the UFO/alien imaginings and possible sightings. So I've decided to just reject them because there are other reportings that are much closer to being credible. I might find one or two of the best of them for you so we can discuss the topic in a sensible way.

Like I said, I might be wrong. But I still have a great deal of confidence that I'm right because even the best reportings I've been able to find are full of flaws.

I take much the same position as Dawkins and De Grasse Tyson. They are trustworthy and well known scientists who frankly, wouldn't sit in the same room as David Icke.

If you ever want to find common ground with any rational person on this board then you're just going to have to start thinking a little more clearly and rationally. 

There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.” ― Leonardo da Vinci

You seem to be in the camp of those who do not see. I do like what Dawkins said about religion and that is about it. However you need to realize both those "scientist" are mainstream scientist. Those who fund and funded them are the same ones perpetuating the lies and false narratives of the reality we are really in. Which really is nothing but an illusion, grasshopper Monty.

“The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduces them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.” – Gustave Le Bon, “The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind“, 1895

Edited by Thoth101
Quote that fits Monty

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2020 at 5:03 AM, Thoth101 said:

I don't really care how people spell things or punctuate things. I was just giving an example and pointing out that he is not perfect in his spelling also. So when someone is constantly making remarks on spelling and punctuation they better be perfect in it themselves which Monty proved he is not. That was all I was saying.

But you used an example where he did use correct spelling. Again, don't take other people's language (especially with that accent) then change it and claim your way is the right way.

If you mean going backwards in time, well that has been shown to be possible.

No it hasn't, and never will be. What happens if you send a message back in time instructing yourself not to ever send a message back in time?

Why would they want to abduct people and make hybrids and take the babies out of woman's wombs?

And what makes you think that hasactually happened?