Science Forums

Trump Acknowledges UFOs, Then Threatens Them With Military Action

Vmedvil2

1 hour ago, montgomery said:

I've passed judgment when it's been necessary on some of the members, but not all. Some are obviously mentally ill and some are just full of American style bullsh-t. If I've judged anybody wrongly then speak up and correct me if you think you have a case.

And now back on topic: This is a pretty good thread on which to be able to judge certain members. Take Victor for instance. My opinion of him is that he's quite sane but seeks attention more than anything. But he's evasive enough to continue to make me wonder about him and so I will feed him some bait to bring him out more. Vixtor's post above with the cartoon picture of the alien makes me wonder whether he truly believes he's seen an alien, or he's just seeking attention. What do you think? I'm leaning toward thinking Victor is just some sort of mini-Thoth who needs encouragement.

Can we say that Thoth is sane? The definition of sanity or insanity is based mostly on how acceptable the subject's views are to the mainstream. Surely we should know that Thoth's extremist wandering are only acceptable to something less than 10% of Americans, so is that insanity? Can we even compare that to the wide acceptance Trump gets with his obviously mentally ill ramblings? Or is it the case that Trump's followers don't take him seriously and are much more interested in the entertainment value he offers?

The coming election is going to answer some of these questions for us I think?

Awww, that's cute that you think I am sane, but I don't seek attention, I just use my abilities which gets me attention. I am 99% certain that I saw a alien, no bullshit.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Some are obviously mentally ill and some are just full of American style bullsh-t.

Yes, USians should probably be banned from the internet. That way they could focus on themselves and forget that they're just a small part of a much larger world. That's basically what they do anyway but at least this way the rest of us wouldn't have put up with their annoying selfrighteous crap.

Take Victor for instance. My opinion of him is that he's quite sane but seeks attention more than anything. But he's evasive enough to continue to make me wonder about him and so I will feed him some bait to bring him out more. Vixtor's post above with the cartoon picture of the alien makes me wonder whether he truly believes he's seen an alien, or he's just seeking attention. What do you think?

No idea, I wasn't there.

Edited by A-wal

5 hours ago, montgomery said:

Tell us all about your alien that you saw Victor. Did you get a picture of her/him?

Nope, however I grabbed a laser pointer and pointed at it, I guess I should have grabbed my phone. The laser pointer did not go through it. It literally looked something like that picture.

Edited by VictorMedvil

17 minutes ago, montgomery said:

Victor, you alien story isn't accepted because it lacks detail. 

Whatever man, I don't give a ****, stay ignorant. Basically from what I understand you are just a troll anyways so like I don't care what trolls think, they are just there to be a annoyance anyway. I don't care if you believe in aliens or not, I am telling you I saw one and it looked like that picture take it for what it is. Ya man, I don't care if you believe that I saw one or not, it doesn't matter to me, I know that I saw one and that's all that matters, Stay in your ignorance and sheltered point of view. I live in a nation of sheeple, so a sheeple Canadian doesn't really mess with me too much.

download.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

1 hour ago, VictorMedvil said:

Whatever man, I don't give a ****, stay ignorant. Basically from what I understand you are just a troll anyways so like I don't care what trolls think, they are just there to be a annoyance anyway. I don't care if you believe in aliens or not, I am telling you I saw one and it looked like that picture take it for what it is. Ya man, I don't care if you believe that I saw one or not, it doesn't matter to me, I know that I saw one and that's all that matters, Stay in your ignorance and sheltered point of view. I live in a nation of sheeple, so a sheeple Canadian doesn't really mess with me too much.

download.jpg

Fine Victor, but there's no need to get emotional about it. My point is that it's not just me that you have to convince. So take your current situation in which you have claimed to have seen the standard accepted version of an alien and you're worried about me either accepting your claim or not. Fwiw, I don't and that's because you've made no effort to convince.

What you have to do if you want your story to be accepted is convince many others too. And it's not good enough to just convince people like Thoth, our dearly departed, because he's completely automaticallly receptive to any such story that challenged the mainstream that he hates so much.

Your evidence doesn't meet my challenge Victor and the fact that it almost certainly hasn't made the news, it doesn't meet any rational person's challenge.

Would you like to pursue it further and have your story gain acceptance from others. You're free to do so on this forum and even I will read it with an open mind. Otherwise, you're just known as silly Victor who lives in a world of make believe and cartoon characters.

Your sheeple definition doesn't apply to me, try Thoth or maybe some of the others!

The challenge doesn't just go out to Victor. It's a serious attempt, at least as serious as anything can be on this forum, for anybody to put forward an alien or UFO story that has stood the test of time and honest questioning. Perhaps the Berkshire UFO stories could be used as an example? Or is there a better one?

I say the damn things just don't exist at least in the case of them being extraterrestrials, and I've at least provided some evidence to back my case. That being already somewhat accepted by A-wal who has at least dared to get involved on the question. 

And btw, a good reason why we need some thoths on a science forum. The ilk of whom are as necessary as Christian believers!

Edited by montgomery

2 hours ago, montgomery said:

Fine Victor, but there's no need to get emotional about it. My point is that it's not just me that you have to convince. So take your current situation in which you have claimed to have seen the standard accepted version of an alien and you're worried about me either accepting your claim or not. Fwiw, I don't and that's because you've made no effort to convince.

What you have to do if you want your story to be accepted is convince many others too. And it's not good enough to just convince people like Thoth, our dearly departed, because he's completely automaticallly receptive to any such story that challenged the mainstream that he hates so much.

Your evidence doesn't meet my challenge Victor and the fact that it almost certainly hasn't made the news, it doesn't meet any rational person's challenge.

Would you like to pursue it further and have your story gain acceptance from others. You're free to do so on this forum and even I will read it with an open mind. Otherwise, you're just known as silly Victor who lives in a world of make believe and cartoon characters.

Your sheeple definition doesn't apply to me, try Thoth or maybe some of the others!

This is all I heard.

Edited by VictorMedvil

21 hours ago, montgomery said:

I say the damn things just don't exist at least in the case of them being extraterrestrials, and I've at least provided some evidence to back my case. That being already somewhat accepted by A-wal who has at least dared to get involved on the question.

Er, no I haven't. What evidence have you provided?

UFOs are real, aliens might be real. If they're both real then there might be some overlap, assuming life is common enough for there to be nearby planets with inteligent life of course.

12 minutes ago, A-wal said:

Er, no I haven't. What evidence have you provided?

UFOs are real, aliens might be real. If they're both real then there might be some overlap, assuming life is common enough for there to be nearby planets with inteligent life of course.

You seem to have forotten that I'm not saying aliens and UFO's aren't real. Should I explain to you again what I'm saying or should I let you try to figure it out?

On 10/18/2020 at 4:16 AM, A-wal said:

Yes, USians should probably be banned from the internet. That way they could focus on themselves and forget that they're just a small part of a much larger world. That's basically what they do anyway but at least this way the rest of us wouldn't have put up with their annoying selfrighteous crap.

Maybe you don’t realize there would not even be an Internet without the "USians"?

In 1965, Leonard Kleinrock, an American computer scientist working at MIT developed the mathematical theory behind packet switching; a way of sending information from one computer to another.

In 1969, the US Department of Defense’s Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) developed ARPANET, linking four computers together.

Finally, in the 1970s yet another American scientist, named Vinton Cerf, developed a way for all of the computers on all of the world’s mini-networks to communicate with one another. He called his invention “Transmission Control Protocol,” or TCP. (Later, he added an additional protocol, known as “Internet Protocol” This is the TCP/IP protocol that is still in use today and is considered to be the foundation of today’s Internet.

Of course, there have been many refinements since those days with significant contributions from scientists in many countiries but the foundations were unarguably laid down by Americans, or USians as you call US.

But I have no doubt you will consider all of the above historical facts to be just more “annoying selfrighteous crap” right?

52 minutes ago, montgomery said:

You seem to have forotten that I'm not saying aliens and UFO's aren't real. Should I explain to you again what I'm saying or should I let you try to figure it out?

Apparently I'm the one who needs to explain again. You're saying UFOs aren't aliens. I'm saying IF aliens are real and IF they're common enough for some of them to be relatively close by then there could easily be some overlap between the two, some UFOs could in fact be alien space craft. What evidence have you provided that they are not alien in origin?

25 minutes ago, OceanBreeze said:

Maybe you don’t realize there would not even be an Internet without the "USians"?

In 1965, Leonard Kleinrock, an American computer scientist working at MIT developed the mathematical theory behind packet switching; a way of sending information from one computer to another.

In 1969, the US Department of Defense’s Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) developed ARPANET, linking four computers together.

Finally, in the 1970s yet another American scientist, named Vinton Cerf, developed a way for all of the computers on all of the world’s mini-networks to communicate with one another. He called his invention “Transmission Control Protocol,” or TCP. (Later, he added an additional protocol, known as “Internet Protocol” This is the TCP/IP protocol that is still in use today and is considered to be the foundation of today’s Internet.

Of course, there have been many refinements since those days with significant contributions from scientists in many countiries but the foundations were unarguably laid down by Americans, or USians as you call US.

But I have no doubt you will consider all of the above historical facts to be just more “annoying selfrighteous crap” right?

Oh, well then in that case I think USians deserve their own privileged special person internet all to their own existing in isolation of the rest of us unfortunate lesser people. Of course that would mean we are deprived of the immense knowledge and wisdom of 350 million annoying, gun toting, god worshipping fat people with a superiority complex but that's a price I'm sure most of us would be more than willing to pay.

Edit: America is a continent not a country, you're USians.

Edited by A-wal

59 minutes ago, A-wal said:

Apparently I'm the one who needs to explain again. You're saying UFOs aren't aliens. I'm saying IF aliens are real and IF they're common enough for some of them to be relatively close by then there could easily be some overlap between the two, some UFOs could in fact be alien space craft. What evidence have you provided that they are not alien in origin?

I've provided a fair amount of evidence, of which you are begrudgingly aware. It includes time and distance restrictions as well as restraints impoosed by the age of the earth, the amount of time there has been intelligent life on our earth, and the age of the universe, even though you don't accept the latter.

And of late I've provided evidence that shows that UFO's always (or nearly always) are made to fit the accepted norms on their appearance and the appearance of their supposed vehicles. re. saucers with a cockpit. All that at least builds a case against them being real. And no, it's not conclusive but it's at least a beginning of a case against them. 

And I've not received any real argument for the pro side! In fact, Victor just chooses to mock my evidence with his usual spamming of the forum. I think he feels offended by my evidence for some reason. Perhaps the reason is the same reason that Thoth needs to receive every conspiracy theory with open arms and turn it into his reality.

1 hour ago, OceanBreeze said:

Then why did you try your best to run him off?

I didn't try to run Thoth off. I'm not responsible for his ridiculous behaviour but I accept that I'm one of us who do have a responsibility to the forum to call him on his nonsense.

If he's gone for good then that indicates to me that he's refused to reform himself and is finding the real world not a possibility for his mindset. 

Embarrassed? Really not very likely for Thoth. More like a few others coming out and calling him on his bullshit, so that he wasn't getting any support on such crap as David Icky and his other heroes. 

You haven't been helpful yourself Breeze. Be that in the interest of keeping up traffic on this forum, or possibly that you relate to conspiracy theories too?

13 minutes ago, montgomery said:

I didn't try to run Thoth off. I'm not responsible for his ridiculous behaviour but I accept that I'm one of us who do have a responsibility to the forum to call him on his nonsense.

And what exactly gives you the impression that your judgment of what is or isn't nonsense has any kind of merit? It certainly doesn't to Thoth.

23 minutes ago, montgomery said:

I've provided a fair amount of evidence, of which you are begrudgingly aware. It includes time and distance restrictions as well as restraints impoosed by the age of the earth, the amount of time there has been intelligent life on our earth, and the age of the universe, even though you don't accept the latter.

None of that is evidence against the possibility of UFOs being extraterrestrial related unless (assuming they exist at all) alien life is rare enough that there's little chance of any of them being relatively close to us.

26 minutes ago, montgomery said:

And of late I've provided evidence that shows that UFO's always (or nearly always) are made to fit the accepted norms on their appearance and the appearance of their supposed vehicles. re. saucers with a cockpit. All that at least builds a case against them being real. And no, it's not conclusive but it's at least a beginning of a case against them.

Reports of UFOs or aliens fitting a similar pattern in no way diminishes the credibility of those reports, if anything it increases it.