Science Forums

Who's your favorite?

IrishEyes

Yes! Dark wins the Best Searcher award! As the original list says, you get a free post courtesy of the purveyors of fine Buffy-related merchandise! Click through and buy a Buffy Action Figure today!

But you're right, C1ay gets the Searcher Lifetime Acheivement Award....

Cheers,

Buffy

Hi there Tomrod.

You're joking, right? There are tons of stories out there. ANY popular science magazine will suffice. Any month, any issue.

I'm not extremely familiar with the magazines that I assume you are speaking of, so it would help me if you had specific magazines, and articles within those magazines that I could read in order to have a better discussion about this.

I appreciate the links, though.

Blessings,

JP

And another one bites,

And another one bites,

And another one bites the dust...:rolleyes:

:naughty:

Actually I think C1ay deserves that award. Anyone disagree ?
Most heartly I do so agree; C1ay you will have the honorable distinction of receiving the Tom-Rod award. Even though it's not The Tormod award, it is highly prized among those select dyslexic individuals that roam the sacred halls of Hypography. It does have a few very unusual features that are sure to catch the attention of the more discriminating person, and should be the center piece of conversation at your next nudist get-together. Congrats. C1ay...................................Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha................

"Tomrod" of course! ("Oh *that* is obscure, B!" The award in the "Best Searcher" category goes to the first person who posts the reference to the post for this obscure reference...)...

Cheers,

Buffy

Best searcher... Why don't you tell us what you've searched for and done research for in the pursuit of knowledge and understanding here at Hypography and you'll answer your own question :rolleyes:.

Most heartly I do so agree; C1ay you will have the honorable distinction of recieving the Tom-Rod award. Even though it's not The Tormod award, it is highly prized amoung those select dislectsic individuals that roam the sacred halls of Hypography. It does have a few very unusual features that are sure to catch the attention of the more discriminating person, and should be the center piece of conversation at your next nudist get-to-geather. Congrats. C1ay...................................Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha................
Obscure Take a Moment reference, earlier postings references, and other references...

Get to searching for where they came from C1ay :naughty:!

(Misspelled "dyslexic", "among", "receiving" and get-to"gether" :rolleyes:)

Most heartly I do so agree; C1ay you will have the honorable distinction of recieving the Tom-Rod award. Even though it's not The Tormod award, it is highly prized amoung those select dislectsic individuals that roam the sacred halls of Hypography. It does have a few very unusual features that are sure to catch the attention of the more discriminating person, and should be the center piece of conversation at your next nudist get-to-geather. Congrats. C1ay...................................Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha................

Uhh, Thanks..........I guess :rolleyes:

I do not have a favorite person on here. I have "friends" and "not some much friends." As for forums...Philosiphy and Humanities is a GREAT ONE! i love to think outside the box and not have to crunch numbers like in the other areas. Also medical. I mean it will be my profession.

Can't wait to read the letter.

Op5

Obscure Take a Moment reference, earlier postings references, and other references...

Get to searching for where they came from C1ay :naughty:!

(Misspelled "dyslexic", "among", "receiving" and get-to"gether" :rolleyes:)

Thank you so much for proof reading this post for me Dark Mind, I usually do my own but was in a hurry to get it posted. I'll go right back and edit it. You know it is quite embarrassing to have so many mispelled words in one short paragraph.