Science Forums

Do you remember...?

Boerseun

What ever happened to streaking? I never hear about that any more. :eek: :eek:
Well, after a streaker upstaged the Oscars while David Niven was giving out an award and said:
Just think: the only laugh that man will probably ever get is for stripping and showing off his shortcomings.
pretty much no one had the "cojones" to do it any more.... :eek_big:

Do you remember...sophisticated humor?

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing, :eek2:

Buffy

Well, after a streaker upstaged the Oscars while David Niven was giving out an award and said:

pretty much no one had the "cojones" to do it any more.... :turtle:

Do you remember...sophisticated humor?

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing, :shrug:

Buffy

Here Here, Well said!

Ha! I just saw a "Firefly" I remember my first time had a whole jar full lite up my bedroom ( let them go the next day) that was a good flashback, (BIG SMILE)

...when your standing in school was determined solely by your yo-yo skills? The most proficient at "walking the dog" or "around the world" was the Master of the Known Universe. Obviously, only for a few weeks, until the next fad came along, like marbles or spinning tops. There was no computer games as an alternative. We also had a bit of a lucrative blackjack and poker gambling ring going. Bets were raised with sandwiches and sweets on the playing ground...

Guest chendoh
Here Here, Well said!

Ha! I just saw a "Firefly" I remember my first time had a whole jar full lite up my bedroom ( let them go the next day) that was a good flashback, (BIG SMILE)

Do you remember the odor?:doh: .......A musty smell.......

Guest chendoh
...when your standing in school was determined solely by your yo-yo skills? The most proficient at "walking the dog" or "around the world" was the Master of the Known Universe. Obviously, only for a few weeks, until the next fad came along, like marbles or spinning tops. There was no computer games as an alternative. We also had a bit of a lucrative blackjack and poker gambling ring going. Bets were raised with sandwiches and sweets on the playing ground...
How 'bout flippin' for cards???

how about having to go outside to use the restroom. :eek:

or have to go get wood for the stove.:eek:

how about pitching pennies. :doh:

or sneaking out to the barn to have a smoke. :cup:

chendoh

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougF

Here Here, Well said!

Do you remember the odor? .......A musty smell.......

Yes they do smell, :doh: but they were fun too catch! :lightsaber2: