Science Forums

I am not ashamed!

stanleyg

Yes! Quite frankly, I have gone beyond empirical evidence. My artisan skills to decode the hieroglyphs in the Bible has equipped me to publish my technical manuscript entitled, Binary Math Course on Violent Behaviors.

My technical manuscript contains diametric algorithms to solve any human behavior problem associated with good or evil. The benefit of algorithms is that it is a science that takes the guesswork out of solving problems.

Has your "Binary Math Course On Violent Behaviors" been subject to peer review?

I have read the Bible which was written by men and a woman. Prove the Bible is God's words and prove there is a God.

first of all, i doubt that anyone for sure knows if a woman wrote any part of the bible or if more than one woman did. the authors of the bible are not all known even though it IS a work by mankind inspired by God and IS God's WORD.

for a long time i was agnostic or had a difficult time realizing that Jesus Christ IS the only begotten SON OF GOD and,

Jesus said, "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE; NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME!

and,

as you all have heard perhaps but and will KNOW the consequences of your

belief at your time of the first death,

John 3.16: For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, so that those that believe in Him shal not perish but have everlasting life!

OF COURSE MANY ARE OF THE EVIL ONE AND WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE GRACE. They shall spend eternity where there is much wailing and knashing of the teeth. :hihi:

please surf: http://Church.Here.WS

if you still are unconvinced, i am sorry and God and I and other children of God would prefer it otherwise as we do not wish you to someday to suffer so for eternity.

first of all, i doubt that anyone for sure knows if a woman wrote any part of the bible or if more than one woman did. the authors of the bible are not all known even though it IS a work by mankind inspired by God and IS God's WORD.

for a long time i was agnostic or had a difficult time realizing that Jesus Christ IS the only begotten SON OF GOD and,

Jesus said, "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE; NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME!

and,

as you all have heard perhaps but and will KNOW the consequences of your

belief at your time of the first death,

John 3.16: For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, so that those that believe in Him shal not perish but have everlasting life!

OF COURSE MANY ARE OF THE EVIL ONE AND WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE GRACE. They shall spend eternity where there is much wailing and knashing of the teeth.

please surf: http://Church.Here.WS

Once again, Hypography is not a place to proselytize.

You may express your views as long as they do not conflict with the rules here.

Also, please refrain from typing in all upercase letters unless necessary. I think that's against our rules too. :hihi:

Please enjoy your stay at Hypo. and please follow rules.

if you still are unconvinced, i am sorry and God and I and other children of God would prefer it otherwise as we do not wish you to someday to suffer so for eternity.

Thanks for the laugh. That was a much needed ciesta in my day. :smart:

How arrogant to claim that this all powerful being cares so much about what I do that I would be forced to suffer throughout eternity for having a different interpretation. :hihi:

you are so true! all you have to do to get into heaven in believe for him, and ask forgiviness for your sins. nothing more, nothing less.

Well, actually, I take issue with this as well.

Heaven = undefined.

Him = undefined.

Forgiveness = undefined.

Sins = undefined.

All too often the concept of the afterlife is used to manipulate and control masses in the present life. "If you don't do this" or "If you do that," then such and such will happen. Has never worked for me.

Kinda like when you and your sister are acting up in the back seat and your father turns and says, "If you two don't stop that right now, I'm turning this car around!" He never does. :smart:

As if the religious leaders have any closer connection or understanding of these things. If I don't put $10 in the collection plate I'm going to burn for all eternity? Sweet, who's bringing the marshmallows?

As if the religious leaders have any closer connection or understanding of these things. If I don't put $10 in the collection plate I'm going to burn for all eternity? Sweet, who's bringing the marshmallows?

Ill bring the marshmallow, and the Hershey bars! who is bringing the gram crackers? you have a really good point!

I dont believe in religious leaders, all they want is money money money! greedy B#$@%!&$.

If you were neglected social life untill the age of 12 you would have a very high chance of never having the capability of language or words or communicate ever again. You would be a two legged creature that could not think with words. Unable to form informative thought.

No jesus, no god, no anything.

If you were born lacking all the human senses how could you declare your existence was occuring, was real, simply is? Could you?

But with all these things we are capable to be fooled, to be inventive, to manipulate survival conditions.

Or we are capable to read the bible and be worthy of our creator.

You decide.. whats up with this experience anyway.

Well, actually, I take issue with this as well.

Heaven = undefined.

Him = undefined.

Forgiveness = undefined.

Sins = undefined.

All too often the concept of the afterlife is used to manipulate and control masses in the present life. "If you don't do this" or "If you do that," then such and such will happen. Has never worked for me.

Kinda like when you and your sister are acting up in the back seat and your father turns and says, "If you two don't stop that right now, I'm turning this car around!" He never does. :confused:

I fully understand your position InfiniteNow. You and many others throughout the world feel the same way. Many however decide that they'll keep doing that very thing until something more convincing comes along, but they never search for the truth.

The truth is all four of those things are defined and well described in the Bible. Perhaps you should do a bit more of a search of it and of the Christian religions to see who actually teaches what the Bible does.

Maybe you could start this search by going the opposite way. Begin your search with a group of people that is not well supported by billions of half-hearted worshippers who don't listen to anything being taught, but simply attend. There are only a few religious groups like that.

Many however decide that they'll keep doing that very thing until something more convincing comes along, but they never search for the truth.

The truth is all four of those things are defined and well described in the Bible.

That's just it though, cwes. It's after viewing various religions and their books of truth (which is interesting since there are so many depending on what group you congregate with, but that's another topic) and those who are wonderful people but follow such a faith that I came to this, my own, truth. It's social convention and most often (not always) manipulative.

Perhaps you would like to discuss this with me privately if not only briefly. I myself have not studied many in depth. A topical study of most has lead me to the easy conclusion that they do not teach the truth (speaking strictly of Christendom). A topical study of many eastern religions led me to realize that they were largely human philosophy and not actually a theistic religion as I understand it to be.

A study of human thinking very easily leads me to understand that we have never been able to determine for ourselves what is best, nor can I trust any human to do what is right all the time, nor can we fix our biggest problems.

I imagine it is your adherence to religion which has endowed you with such optimism. We just disagree on a few key points, and I sense that I could articulate ad infinitum my views on religion and still not change your perspective. I respect that though.

My take, anything is possible, best is relative, as is trust, and many of our biggest problems are a direct result of religion.

I am in agreement with that last statement as well. Religion has furthered the problems we have today.

You are probably right that you could not change my mind. But that is only because I am confident in my understanding of the Bible, and as far as this site and others go, no one has ever been able to convincingly prove my understanding wrong, while I time after time have been able to sit down and research some "problems with the Bible" and reveal a true understanding of the scriptures involved.

Perhaps you have looked, and grown jaded. Give me a try, but I don't think that the rules of Hypography allow it necessarily in open forum, nor am I the type to open myself to pointless/baseless ridicule. This has happened a couple of times already on this site, and eventually I get upset and trite with people who treat others in such a manner.

PM me if you have particular nagging questions that I may be able to answer. It will be your decision to continue the discussion, all I will do is present the information and understanding as I see it.

Meanwhile, I think I have earned a measure of respect on this site among some of you high members for having an ability to discern things and have great understanding of issues.

The truth is all four of those things are defined and well described in the Bible.

Poppycock! Which Bible would that be...of the dozens of different versions? In regard to any evidence of a supernatural supreme being, the bible and all "holy" books amount to no more than a pile of grundy.

Give me a try, but I don't think that the rules of Hypography allow it necessarily in open forum, nor am I the type to open myself to pointless/baseless ridicule.

We created the Theology forum to provide a venue for base critisism and by posting you have opened the door. I am not ashamed to say any ontological proof isn't worth the ink it's written with, regardless of who writ it. :esmoking: