Science Forums

Have You Ever Been Arrested??

Racoon

Have You Ever Been Arrested??  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Ever Been Arrested??

• Yes - once
    • Yes - 2 or 3 times
    • Yes - many,many times! (Run Ronny Run!)
    • No - never
    • No - but I'm probably due
    • No - and they will never catch me!

That could potentially be more dangerous than any prison, depending on the Sheen.

TFS

[does Emilio Esteves count as a Sheen?]

Oh yes, Emilio counts. Have you not seen St. Elmo's Fire and the Breakfast Club?

As for the danger quotient, you are more than correct, I'm sure. But oh, what's a little danger when a 17 year old girl meets a heart throb???

I don't talk about this stuff until my kids get older. I am too influential a role model to bring my mitakes of the past into the equation and confuse them. And I can't be certain that they don't come here and read this stuff. I will come totally clean in 2020, when #4 turns 18.

Bill

I will come totally clean in 2020, when #4 turns 18.

Chicken!!!

Seriously, I see your point. However, I often talk to the oldest one (almost 14 now) about things that I've done in the past. I think this is really awesome. It serves a few different purposes... I get some time alone with her. She gets to learn about me as a person, instead of just as a mom. I get to come clean about things I did before I had kids. She gets to ask all sorts of questions (which is REALLY cool to me) so I can figure out where she is on a lot of things by the questions she asks. I vowed long ago that I wouldn't lie to my kids, and this has been a hard one to keep sometimes. But I am the master of the redirect, so I've been lucky. Plus, I did some really stupid things when I was younger, but most of them sound really cool to a 14 year old, so for once, *I* get to be the cool parent, instead of nemo. Sometimes, it's really good being the mom. :confused:

They will never catch me! Well, ok, so they've caught me twice so far, but I've yet to be taken to te station. :( i guess they've got bigger troubles in the per-capita murder capital than a guy breaking an assailent's arm or walking around his neighborhood a little high.

Plus, I did some really stupid things when I was younger, but most of them sound really cool to a 14 year old, so for once, *I* get to be the cool parent, instead of nemo. Sometimes, it's really good being the mom. :Guns:
With girls its a real eyeopener if mom was um, "bad"! :eek2: Fortunately she's still at the stage where she's all "I'll *never* do *that*!" (which I caught on tape for future blackmail purposes... :eek: )

"Detained" doesn't count of course, nor do "tickets": I did get a speeding ticket on the way back from LA a couple of weeks ago, but couldn't sweet talk my way out of the ticket (he was really cute, but too much of a straight arrow, and I was *way* over the speed limit, although a smile got him to knock 10mph off his radar :evil: ). School daze were an, um, "adventure" of course, and considerable luck was combined with the motto: "If you can't be Good, Be Careful"...

Bad but not Stupid,

Buffy

• 17 years later...
1 hour ago, Vmedvil said:

I got arrested once for beating someone's *** that caused me to wreck my car and got a battery charge which was dismissed by the judge. So, only once.

Flexing a bit there my man? I've never been arrested or even threatened with arrest, I will flex on that!