Science Forums

Quirky Science Facts!

Boerseun

Guest chendoh

The Terracotta Army are thousands of life-sized figures in fired clay of soldiers who were to guard China's Emperor Qiu Shihuangdi after his death in the 3rd century BC. Discovered by peasants digging a well in 1974, at Xian, it is often referred to as the Eigth Wonder of the World! :)

Okay - more History than Science, but still cool, okay?

Not when you consider the TC lasting for more than 2100 years, the potter must of had one heck of a formula.

And If you look at them closely, they don't look like they were fired very hard.

:naughty: ;) :evil: :cup: ;) :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug:

:boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug: :boy_hug:

are we going to have any horse icons?

Sleep deprivation leads to temporary insanity!!!!!!!!!!

Too much sleep can lead to obesity!!!

dfdstbd is already completely insane!!!!!!!!they're commin to take me away ha ha they'er commin to take me away ha he ha ho ha he ha ha ..........

:eek2: i like you