Science Forums

Male orgasm & Breathing

Queso

Lately I've been studying Tantric yoga.

HAH!

Never saw that one coming, did ya?

Anyways, I do realize that a lot of it is just religious BS.

But, there is this other side to it

a side of peace,

rhythm with the moon,

sexual ecstacy

and you know, Techniques.

Buffy inspired me to start this thread.

Anyways, I read in there that to stop yourself from BURSTING, you do not breathe.

You hold your breath with your lungs, not your throat.

I was excited to learn this until I tried it and just made a mess. :)

So my question for all of you is:

Does anybody know anything on this subject? Any...Techniques you would like to share?

I love to love.

My neighbors KNOW :hihi:

My back can't take it anymore. Slow and not being turned into a human pretzel is just fine with me! :)

I never got into this, although I had some friends who did, although even my more uh, over-sexed friends eventually realized this is really more of a "guy thing"...

Enjoy it while you can still talk the girls into it, Orby! :hihi:

Happy to be so inspirational! :)

O...M...G!

Buffy

In the research in Human Sexuality and the Psychology of Sex, there is a term used to describe what just about every male has experienced after... oh, about the age of 12... called the "point of no return."

You know... right about the time you lose all coordination and you pupils dilate as your eyes roll back in your head and you start to show her your "Oh" face?

Well, what you really need to do is recognize it's approach sooner, the approach of the point of no return. Start paying more attention to the situation, and when you notice yourself getting close to that point, remember what you feel. Then practice. When you notice it coming (pun fully intended), stop yourself... slow it down. Push it back. Then start again... and keep practicing.

Some have suggested squeezing the shaft near where it meets pelvis...just below the scrotum, to help prevent ejaculation. That never worked for me when women have done it though... cause, well... cause I kinda like it. :hihi: Anyway...

I can't speak for anyone else, but with me it really is all about the breathing. There's a certain level of excitement involved immediately pre-orgasm, and the power of the mind is righteous in terms of calming yourself and continuing. Exercise in general really helps, especially strenous exercise, because you become more attuned with your body and recognize more cues. Tai Chi is awesome too. Probably yoga as well, but I haven't tried that yet.

There's a wonderful book called the "Tao of Love and Sex." It speaks to the issues of ensuring your woman is pleased before yourself. It took me about a year to really realize how much control I could have. When I first read it, I wasn't even close to being able to stop myself from cumming at will. But, I practiced, and had a wonderful partner... actually a couple. :)

Now, I've experienced the mythical male orgasm without ejaculation a number of times... and I'm not bullshittin. It's absolutely amazing.

Phew.... is it hot in here all of a sudden? :)

Interesting thread Orby! as usual...:)

To not "shoot your wad", breathing is important. But best way is to think about the Stats of your favorite sports team or Grandma baking you a birthday cake. I think its more mental than physiological.

Or right before you "shoot", stop what your doing, and tighten your sphincter and hold that thick gob inside before it enters the urethra..

Anyone know Why do your toes curl during orgasm? :hihi:

To not "shoot your wad", breathing is important. But best way is to think about ... Grandma baking you a birthday cake.

Yeah... naked! Ewww.... :hihi:

No... that works for some, but after a while, it's effectiveness wears off. Plus, you'll start looking at your grandmother in a whole new wildly yucky way!! I look inward and relax, focussing on the spot that calms me. Kind of like meditating I guess.

Anyone know Why do your toes curl during orgasm? :hihi:

Interesting question. It's clearly musculature... the nerves fire in a way that contract the muscles in the legs. Sometimes, if you have a really intense ejaculation, the calf muscle locks up too... probably related. Not sure though... :)

Try yelling at a kid to stop knocking on the door and then after hearing their question calmly telling them that it is OK ro go downstairs and have a cup of water and some crackers and then go back to bed; and Mommy is OK, she is just happy... All without missing a stroke. Who needs tantric and yoga!

Bill

Try yelling at a kid to stop knocking on the door and then after hearing their question calmly telling them that it is OK ro go downstairs and have a cup of water and some crackers and then go back to bed; and Mommy is OK, she is just happy... All without missing a stroke. Who needs tantric and yoga!

Bill

My cheeks hurt I'm laughing so hard! ;) :hihi: :) :) ;)

Bill

How true, BigDog!

What is even better is when you forget to lock said door, and the wee ones just burst in, and ask their initial questions, followed of course by the awesome "What are you two doing?"... followed by your hurried, "We're tickling each other, now get out before I kill you!"... and it always happens just at that moment. If you've mastered how to keep going, and even better - how to actually finish after such an intrusion, your wife will stay with you forever!

Try yelling ... Mommy is OK, she is just happy... All without missing a stroke.

My father used to do that.

I think it is why I am so screwed up today.

To this day, every time I hear a woman sobbing and the sound of creaking metal at the same time, I get... well,... very distracted. :eek2:

To this day, every time I hear a woman sobbing and the sound of creaking metal at the same time

Okay. Now I'm a little uncomfortable. ;)

You ever want to kill the mood? Just think about your parents doin' it. I used to fervently hope I was adopted, that way they could be just really good friends.

TFS

[yeah, i stole it from seinfield.]

• 3 weeks later...

Personal experience has proven to me that it's all about focus.

That same focus required to put anything off for anticipation's sake. Sex, food, travel, entheogens.

Focus, and anticipation.

But everyone's different between the sheets.

and I can tell that you cats have fun once I've left the room for the evening :steering:

John