Science Forums

Nothing

Tormod

All these alterations instanced by you, are nothing, save onely in relation to the Earth: and that this is true, do but imagine the Earth to move, and there will be no such thing in the World as the rising or setting of the Sun or Moon, nor Horizons, nor Meridians, nor days, nor nights; nor, in a word, will such a motion cause any mutation between the Moon and Sun, or any other star whatsoever, whether fixed or erratick; but all these changes have relation to the Earth: which all do yet in sum import no other than as if the Sun should shew itself now to China, anon to Persia, then to Egypt, Greece, France, Spain, America, &c. and the like holdeth in the Moon, and the rest of the Cœlestial Bodies: which self same effect falls out exactly in the same manner, if, without troubling so great a part of the Universe, the Terrestrial Globe be made to revolve in it self. :hihi: .

Wait a minute....time is not nothing. Time is money.

...and money is simply pretty-printed slips of mashed up sawdust. Don't you know that we're inevitably destined for a 3799? :shrug:

Unless you're getting money for nothing (and your chicks for free). :cheer:

Ha! Chicks, free? You bought dinner didn't you? :hihi: :)

I want my, I want my, I want my MTV, :turtle:

Buffy