Science Forums

Modest promoted to Junior Moderator

freeztar

After displaying great patience, a friendly and fun attitude, and an impressive breadth of scientific knowledge, we think that Modest will be a great addition to the Hypography staff. (besides, he already has Mod in his name :hihi: )

So please join us in extending a warm welcome to the newest member of the Hypography staff! :( ;) :)

Welcome to the team Modest! :)

Junior Moderator! :(

Say goodbye to your modesty. The quickest way to corrupt a modest man is to put him in a position of power. ;)

Honestly, I could not think of a more deserving member of this community to receive such a promotion. Your display of knowledge and wisdom has been impeccable. And you write good too. I have always looked forward to your posts and have learned so much from you.

You know what this means though don't you? You have to stay up every night perusing threads until 3 am with freezy. :hihi:

CONGRATULATIONS! :)

I can only hope, That I can stand up to the hight standards

Reputation-bot says: Spell check...ERROR FOUND ERROR FOUND. Recommended punishment: -25000 reputation points and possible insta-ban.

:hihi:

(Who needs moderators when we have AI)

:banghead: Oh, Sh*t I'm Busted, and before I could Edit. "high" (Frickin fat fingers.) got to make a run for it, :steering: maybe they won't look in here. :hihi:

Well it was a good run while it lasted,

OK! I'm ready Whip me, beat me, but Please don't ruin my reputation :doh: :) :hihi: