Science Forums

Plant Shamanism: The one the Religion cant give you....

neuroflux

Wasn't comparing the two... it's called an analogy. :kuote:

Cheers mate. :couple:

Gah, you're right.

Well at least you knew what I meant.

C'mon, there is some seriously menacing science behind the DMT psychedelic/tryptamine.

It's up there in your brain, waiting for you to fall asleep, or DIE

doesn't that intrigue you AT ALL???:shrug:

Neuroflux: Isn't your career, to date, at this site, an exemplification of a harmful effect of DMT?

This is ridiculous.

He's dedicated himself to futher understanding the complex relationship between himself, and other living things.

What the F*** is wrong with that?

How is that a harmful effect?

i guess me and all the other western thinkers,tryper,and Shamans alike are all wrong when we say "this is ****in real man" it is a

real place and the entities we are visited by are real.The connection that DMT has to our natural neuro pathways and spirituality has validity as somethingto be further researched.

I am not crazy, or obssessed. I am enthrawled,astonished,bewildred,blown away, mystifiyed,and astounded.. not obsessed.

cheers!:shrug:

Absolutely it does... but I'd still rather listen to a broad perspective and not just folks who are one sided as if they are wearing blinders and only see and hear what they want. Ya dig?

Yeah I dig.

When you find more information about DMT from your broader perspective, please share with us!

I'll love all the information I can get, you know.

He's obsessed and he thinks his hallucinations are real.

They're as real as me reading this sequence of pushed buttons.

Ya dig?:lol:

Post 97 amounts to saying that other people have suffered the same damage, hardly a recommendation.

Oh my!!

The damange from DMT is so bad, it might just make you want to become an artist, or something!

Look at this man!

http://www.spectraleyes.com

He's done so much DMT he's CRAZY! :eek2:

(sarcasm)

There's DMT flowing through all of you while you sleep, right?

So are we destroying ourselves in our sleep?

I think knot.

I don't even know what "real" is.

I can't even call this waking life real, dreams are just as real as this life, to me.

It's input and output, consistently.

I've never ingested DMT, just allowed it to flow through me while I dream.

If these studies are correct, You are on DMT every night, sir.

I've known hundreds of people who've used indole based hallucinogens. Of these, two were hospitalised temporarily as a consequence, but absolutely none of them ever told me that the hallucinations were real. If you people seriously believe what you're writing, and're not just romanticising yourselves, I would say you've suffered a negative reaction. These cases may be rare but it's no surprise that they exist.

Exactly we are on DMT every night. humanity spends up to 5 billion hours a day in this dimension.

Scizophrenia or related hulluncinatory illnesses may be the product of DMT being released in substantial amounts during the waking day.

The shaman goes there intentionally during the waking day, remember the shaman is the expert in all of this arugment, or what haws turned into me defending a HUGE portion of the history of religous thought, that has been proven to have close associations if not direct result of ingesting entheogens. The ellysusian mysteries, the DMT of the shamans in PERU,EQUADOR, and SOUTH AMERICA.

Wht i am proposing and drawing your attention too is not new. This is as old as Religion itself. When our ancestors stumbled apon the psilocybies growing in the dung of the domesticated cattle..The indus valley Goddess culture. what i am proposing is a return to the goddess plant queendom, i resugence in the CO_operated culture and a resistance of the Dominator....this involves looking at these molecules in a different light...They are sacred. And will and always be.

The plant Queendom is asking us to humble ourselves to its mystery...

Ya Dig?...............................................:eek2: :lol: :wave:

I have found no research to this date that proves DMT is harmful.

That is irrelevant. What research have you found that proves it is not harmful, even in the long term? What proof can you present that shows it to be safe for experimentation?

That is irrelevant. What research have you found that proves it is not harmful, even in the long term? What proof can you present that shows it to be safe for experimentation?

Well, if it flows through our brains at night time while we sleep

how could it be that bad?

Are there any chemicals in our bodies that occur every day and cause harm to our bodies?

Didn't think so,

But there's a magical one that infects our dreams,

and the venom of the bulfo.

Johnny, don't you touch those frogs...

they'll give you warts

(and by warts, I think they meant visions)

Are there any chemicals in our bodies that occur every day and cause harm to our bodies?

Didn't think so,

Your body is 50% to 60% water and you couldn't live without it. Try breathing it for a few minutes though and see what happens. Well? How did your water breathing experiment go?

Thought so....

I'm not saying that DMT is dangerous but I am asking for proof in the interest of science. If someone is going to advocate such experimentation here on a public science site where young minds are welcome we owe it to those people to highlight the safety that should be exercised in performing science. It is simply the mature thing to do. Don't you agree?

Actually, hydrocloric acid is produced everyday in our digestive tracts. If one is exposed to excessive amounts of this acid, the results can be anything from ulcers to cancer. It's all a matter of balance my friend and when things get out of balance, we get sick..............This is something to seriously consider IMHO..............................Infy