Science Forums

Happy Birthday Tormod!

Killean

Happy birthday, Tormod old buddy old pal!

35? Jeeeez... That's kinda old if you're a guppy, but then again, kinda young if you're a Galapagos tortoise!

If you hang ten for a second or twelve, I might have a sixpack in the truck here...

Care for a cold one? :shrug: :umno: :umno: :umno: :wave: :wave:

You know, from one thirtysomething to another... you don't look a day over FORTY!!! But then again, you still look older than I do. :shrug:

Many happy wishes are being sent your way, fromt he whole clan here in Virginia. We're having a cake to celebrate, Em is doing the icing, Mags is licking the bowl, Jo is putting on the candles, Mike and Mat will blow them out, and Gret... well, she'll sit there rolling her eyes at having a cake for someone on a totally different continent. But she'll have a piece anyhow. I mean, hey, it's chocolate, and a girl's gotta have her priorities, right???

Love to you, and hope you get more than you want... tell Y to take care of that for ya, ok? :umno:

You know, from one thirtysomething to another... you don't look a day over FORTY!!! But then again, you still look older than I do. :umno:

The thing is - knowing a beauty queen like yourself I will forever happily sit with the bystanders. :shrug:

Say hi to the whole bunch. We miss them and hope to see them next year or so.