Science Forums

UFO!

Tim_Lou

They certainly act like helicopters turtle... what is your you tube channel?

Here is a helicopter and UFO taken just a few days ago in Syria...

I no longer have a channel there. The aliens kept using it to implant me so I planted my own charge & blew it up. :ebomb: Suck on that you alien bastards!!! :rotfl: Will check the Syria vid. :clue: The aliens were prolly there adjusting Asswad's implant and removing their technology before the UN inspectors get ahold of it.

Edited by Turtle

If that was a kite, it was a big *** kite or a tiny helicopter...

Barrage kites and balloons were used extensively during WWII. They need to be large enough to support the steel cable that is meant to entangle propellers and shear off wings. The helicopter is just farther away than the kite/balloon/kytoon, and for good reason. If you like, there's no reason to suppose the aliens did not provide this easy-to-use anti-aircraft technology to the rebels. After all, the aliens are the masters of the sky.

Barrage kites and balloons were used extensively during WWII. They need to be large enough to support the steel cable that is meant to entangle propellers and shear off wings. The helicopter is just farther away than the kite/balloon/kytoon, and for good reason. If you like, there's no reason to suppose the aliens did not provide this easy-to-use anti-aircraft technology to the rebels. After all, the aliens are the masters of the sky.

Seriously Turtle, do those object appear to be moving as kites would? I'm not going to say they are aliens but they do look like TR3b's...

Seriously Turtle, do those object appear to be moving as kites would? I'm not going to say they are aliens but they do look like TR3b's...

Yes, they seriously appear as kites could/would. Had you watched my kite videos and others I linked to in the kite thread you could understand. Paint them to look like TR3b's/UFO's and you enhance their effectiveness for keeping the Asswad aircraft at bay. After all, Asswad is expecting the US. :scared: They could be flown from building roofs quite easily, and once they are up they could be tied off & left unattended. The video was made to see how the attacking aircraft behaves. Cheap, effective, and little risk. Smart; very smart. :smart:

Yes, they seriously appear as kites could/would. Had you watched my kite videos and others I linked to in the kite thread you could understand. Paint them to look like TR3b's/UFO's and you enhance their effectiveness for keeping the Asswad aircraft at bay. After all, Asswad is expecting the US. :scared: They could be flown from building roofs quite easily, and once they are up they could be tied off & left unattended. The video was made to see how the attacking aircraft behaves. Cheap, effective, and little risk. Smart; very smart. :smart:

Ok, kool, you are the expert...

Ok, kool, you are the expert...

That's right. I am the expert. Moreover I am freely sharing that expertise. I'm uploading one of my kite vids to my new channel to illustrate my point and will post it here when it's ready. The kite in my vid is a delta-Conyne with a 14ft wingspan, whereas those in the Syria video are plain deltas. If they are kytoons rather than simply kites, then they contain a lifting gas and have a 3-dimensional form. Why do you persist in not learning about kites and/or denying what they are capable of? If you don't know what they are capable of, how are you in a position to judge such videos as you have presented?

Edited by Turtle

OK. Still trying to figure out the embedding business to get a preview/player to display, so bear with me.

As I said, this kite has a 14ft wingspan. I made it myself from wood cut from an old 2X4 and a discarded lawn-canopy cover. If you Syrian rebels are not using barrage kites, then you ought to consider starting.

http://vimeo.com/75158853

Edited by Turtle

I can not claim to have investigated EVERY UFO claim. But EVERY claim I have checked into falls apart when it is examined critically.

Who have you been speaking to, because most sceptics I meet use the worst kind of ''critical examination.'' Also, there are plenty famous UFO sightings which don't fall apart at the seams.

Turtle there is no way you can attribute every UFO to a kite and to think they can is blatant ignorance of the facts surrounding a lot of UFO events. Even my own experience of three UFO over a decade ago doesn't come close to a kite explanation. In fact, it's hard to find any explanation from my own sighting.

There are well over several dozen famous UFO cases in which more than a handful could never be attributed to kites.

Where did you go Moontan? Not to watch my video evidence I can tell as no one has viewed it yet. I get the distinct impression you were being sarcastic when you allowed that I was an expert. What is that? Not scientific curiosity me thinks. Here this is a pet topic of yours and the best you can do in the face of proffered evidence is scoff it off with some one-liners.

No, I don't think all UFO's are kites. Yes, I think some are. If you have some serious scientific reasons/evidence that the Syrian video cannot be kites then present it. I await some well-reasoned serious rebuttal or concessions. Anything les is...well, less. :alienhead:

Where did you go Moontan? Not to watch my video evidence I can tell as no one has viewed it yet. I get the distinct impression you were being sarcastic when you allowed that I was an expert. What is that? Not scientific curiosity me thinks. Here this is a pet topic of yours and the best you can do in the face of proffered evidence is scoff it off with some one-liners.

No, I don't think all UFO's are kites. Yes, I think some are. If you have some serious scientific reasons/evidence that the Syrian video cannot be kites then present it. I await some well-reasoned serious rebuttal or concessions. Anything les is...well, less. :alienhead:

Give me the video to watch.

Turtle there is no way you can attribute every UFO to a kite and to think they can is blatant ignorance of the facts surrounding a lot of UFO events. Even my own experience of three UFO over a decade ago doesn't come close to a kite explanation. In fact, it's hard to find any explanation from my own sighting.

There are well over several dozen famous UFO cases in which more than a handful could never be attributed to kites.

You didn't watch my kite video or read the kite thread either. :thumbs_do Again I know because it has 0 views. You are so enmeshed in your beliefs that you refuse to even consider alternatives. As I just told MoonTan, no I don't think all UFO's are kites.

Freethinker left us years ago, so don't hold your breath for a reply from him.

Give me the video to watch.

:doh: I did. Post #94

OK. Still trying to figure out the embedding business to get a preview/player to display, so bear with me.

As I said, this kite has a 14ft wingspan. I made it myself from wood cut from an old 2X4 and a discarded lawn-canopy cover. If you Syrian rebels are not using barrage kites, then you ought to consider starting.

http://vimeo.com/75158853