Science Forums

UFO!

Tim_Lou

This cujet fella looks interesting judging by his browsing habits here.

I'm reminded of my flights with an upper delta on a line tied to the cross spar of the lower (pre securing the two together in a biplane configuration)....flight characteristics and all (wish I'd filmed it)...very interesting behavior.....am inclined to agree but possibly disagree...I'm not certain...the flight post separation especially at the point where they show their bums suggest a fixed length tether between the two kites (primarily the tug that results in them showing their bums)...but then another line would be needed to trigger the release...the somewhat lazy handling of the upper during separation suggests a fair amount of slack, like that that occurs when too much line is payed out too fast....but then again, maybe they payed out line too quickly Spending a good deal of time on 1:24-2:00.

Shhh!! Don't frighten him before he browses a bit more. If he works into the canyon a little further and gets fuller, then we can have a chance to close the gate before he bolts. :rotfl: Be vewy vewy quiet; we're hunting wabbit.

I watched that section a couple times and just not sure how the rig went. They certainly act together to start, in a manner suggesting a rigid or multi-point connection. More than one way to skin a cat. I did notice the first vocalization is the 'laugh' contrary to what I earlier said, and the second is around 2:02. Sounds almost like the guy says pull, but that's English so I dunno.

That's right. I am the expert. Moreover I am freely sharing that expertise. I'm uploading one of my kite vids to my new channel to illustrate my point and will post it here when it's ready. The kite in my vid is a delta-Conyne with a 14ft wingspan, whereas those in the Syria video are plain deltas. If they are kytoons rather than simply kites, then they contain a lifting gas and have a 3-dimensional form. Why do you persist in not learning about kites and/or denying what they are capable of? If you don't know what they are capable of, how are you in a position to judge such videos as you have presented?

Mainly because I have you to do that for me and I don't give too shits about kites, tell me why I should?

Nothing scientific to add here. But I thought some of you might like a pic out the window of our mighty Gulfstream G550 at 51,000 feet over Texas.

I'm 50, and for the last 25 years I've flown the entire globe on Gulfstream jets. High end equipment and excellent visibility. I've seen all sorts of interesting sights, but never anything unexplained. However, sometimes things look so odd that it takes some time to work out exactly what it is.

My position is this: Travel is exceedingly difficult in any normal set of conditions. Interstellar travel is nearly impossible within normal lifespans of both humans and machines (yes, materials fail) . So, I find it exceptionally unlikely that we've been visited by interstellar beings.

Science is no longer restricted by the distances required to travel large distances. There are actually a number of different possibilities that would allow a civilization to travel huge distances in space and time.

These are the reasons why I studied science. My interest in my own UFO sighting led me to investigate physics you see. There was a time most scientists believed it was impossible for a civilization to reach us, now most scientists don't ask whether they have visited us, rather, it is a matter of when.

That's right. I am the expert. Moreover I am freely sharing that expertise. I'm uploading one of my kite vids to my new channel to illustrate my point and will post it here when it's ready. The kite in my vid is a delta-Conyne with a 14ft wingspan, whereas those in the Syria video are plain deltas. If they are kytoons rather than simply kites, then they contain a lifting gas and have a 3-dimensional form. Why do you persist in not learning about kites and/or denying what they are capable of? If you don't know what they are capable of, how are you in a position to judge such videos as you have presented?

Mainly because I have you to do that for me and I don't give too shits about kites, tell me why I should?

Well, we're talking about aircraft here. Doesn't it stand to reason the more you/me/we-all know about aircraft the more able you/me/we-all will be to identify them? You should give a **** about kites for the same reason you expected me to give a **** about TR3B's. I took you at your word it was an aircraft to consider so I actually bothered to go read up on it and look at a few dozens of pictures. See? I expect you to give a **** for the same reason you expect it of me. If a kite is a fish and kiting is fishing, I'm trying to teach you how to fish.

Well, we're talking about aircraft here. Doesn't it stand to reason the more you/me/we-all know about aircraft the more able you/me/we-all will be to identify them? You should give a **** about kites for the same reason you expected me to give a **** about TR3B's. I took you at your word it was an aircraft to consider so I actually bothered to go read up on it and look at a few dozens of pictures. See? I expect you to give a **** for the same reason you expect it of me. If a kite is a fish and kiting is fishing, I'm trying to teach you how to fish.

Actually I was just yanking your chain with the TR3b thing, and I am very glad you pointed out the Lamorra (sp) case was a kite, only thing worse than being wrong is not knowing it...

I'll try to catch up on the Kite thread later, today is grass mowing day...

Science is no longer restricted by the distances required to travel large distances. There are actually a number of different possibilities that would allow a civilization to travel huge distances in space and time.

These are the reasons why I studied science. My interest in my own UFO sighting led me to investigate physics you see. There was a time most scientists believed it was impossible for a civilization to reach us, now most scientists don't ask whether they have visited us, rather, it is a matter of when.

Of course, for a motorhead like myself, I can only deal with what's possible using today's applied science. Theoretical science behind this movement through space and time remains, as I understand it, unproven. Both in a theoretical sense and in application.

We remain quite limited in our ability to travel via chemical propulsion. My lowly aircraft:

Actually I was just yanking your chain with the TR3b thing, and I am very glad you pointed out the Lamorra (sp) case was a kite, only thing worse than being wrong is not knowing it...

I'll try to catch up on the Kite thread later, today is grass mowing day...

Well, yanked or not, the chain did make sense when I followed it. The twin UFO's in the Syria vid certainly look on their bottoms like some drawings purporting to portray TR3b/triangle/aurora/ yada yada aircraft yada. If they are kites as I have argued I think this is purposeful. Doesn't really clarify the overall intent of the flyers. Maybe it was a stunt gone wrong & not meant to bait the chopper as I said. The TR3b-type markings on the 'kites' would only be visible from the ground looking up. The top of the 'kites' is never seen in the vid and we cannot presume how it may have been decorated. When the chopper spots them and flies in to see what's up, the flyers rush to get the kites down. The cam work at the end that focuses on the chopper is not for later analysis, it's for right-the-f-now trying to see which way it's going and I don't have binoculars and now they me be headed right for us. :omg:

Watched my pdx flight again and counted a total of 6 aircraft. It's not hard to imagine that from some points of view of the action I recorded, there would appear a group or groups of 3 lights 'looking' like parts of large triangles. Not to say of course all giant triangle sightings are helicopters, only that these helicopters may have appeared as giant [dark] triangle craft from some perspectives.

Crashed kite in 1941...

http://www.ufocasebook.com/missouricrash.html

Mann told Stringfield her grandfather got a call one spring night from police asking him to accompany them to the site of an airplane crash outside town in case the victims needed a clergyman.

"A car was sent to get him, but grandmother said it wasn't a police car," Mann said in Stingfield's recounting of the story.

"When Huffman got to the crash scene, Mann said, he noticed one piece of the wreckage that appeared to have a rounded shape with no edges or seams," and a "very shiny, metallic finish."

"Police officers, plainclothes men, and military officers were already at the scene sifting through the wreckage, Mann said. Laid to one side of the scene were "three bodies, not human," she recounted.

"It was hard for him to tell if they had on suits or if it was their skin, but they were covered head to foot in what looked like wrinkled aluminum foil," Mann said.

"He could see no hair on their bodies and they had no ears. They were small framed like a child, about 4 feet tall, but had larger heads and longer arms."

Their faces had large, oval-shaped eyes, no noses, just holes and no lips, just small slits for mouths," Mann said.

Huffman was told by one of the military officers at the scene not to tell anyone what he had witnessed for security reasons, Mann told Stringfield. Huffman told his wife, Floy, and their two sons what he had seen when he returned home from the crash site, but never spoke of it again, said Mann.

Picture at about 08:30 Story Starts @ 07:20 Picture at about 08:30...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U53zCg8uFAo

Crashed kite in 1941...

http://www.ufocasebo...souricrash.html

Picture at about 08:30 Story Starts @ 07:20 Picture at about 08:30...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=U53zCg8uFAo

I've been to Cape Girardeau and the village is well known for its pranking dating back to it's settlement in the 1700's. Those Frenchies!! Ever heard of the French Military kite of the early 20th century? By the by, it's not too far from the recent UFO case in St. Clair county Illinois, which is spitting distance from Scott Air base, currently headquarters for Air Mobility Command, . The base was established in 1917.

But seriously, I won't give any opinion until I have thoroughly studied the reports and mapped out the terrain. Thanks for the case MoonTan. I'm on it like hair on a French maiden's armpits. :sherlock:

Edited by Turtle

I am already suspicious of the story. To whit:

.Reverend William Huffman had been an evangelist for many years, but had taken the resident minister reigns of the Red Star Baptist Church in early 1941...There had been mention of a ball of fire, yet there was fire around the crash site, but none of the entities had been burned and so father did pray over them, giving them last rites....

Baptists don't give last rights.