Science Forums

UFO!

Tim_Lou

I haven't called you anything, just characterized your posting and called your intelligence into question. We're not supposed to unnecessarily make people look stupid here, but when someone keeps making it obvious then it's OK -if not necessary- to point it out.

So again, let's get back to the Syria UFO and why or why not it may be kites. Stupid is as stupid does.

I don't know what part of that post ''calls into question my intelligence'' turtle. As always, you never explain what you mean. I am still waiting for your input of my Nature of Electron thread and why you felt a need to bring it up.

I don't really feel like talking to you Turtle. You're a bit of dick to be honest.

I don't know what part of that post ''calls into question my intelligence'' turtle. As always, you never explain what you mean. I am still waiting for your input of my Nature of Electron thread and why you felt a need to bring it up.

I don't really feel like talking to you Turtle. You're a bit of dick to be honest.

Oh that you would be true to your word and stop talking. I brought up your thread because you claim to have some special physics knowledge and it is evidence to the contrary.

The Syria video please and nothing else.

I'll ask you one last time, what part of the work do you disagree with... don't say ''all of it.''

Show me, explain to me... why.

If you don't, I'll just assume your letting that trap of yours clatter away endlessly without reason.

The Syria UFO video is the topic. I can't explain it any more simply.

Syrian UFO video. What do you think it is?

Double standards turtle. You first explain to me why you felt the need to bring up my unmentionables in public, especially if you can't make an intelligible conversation about it.

If you don't I'll explain to everyone why. The reason why is because you where attempting to belittle me in a subject you know I have read heavily about. And so to cast doubt on my ability to even engage in this topic, you thought you would [try] to publically denounce and make myself somehow less credible.

Double standards turtle. You first explain to me why you felt the need to bring up my unmentionables in public, especially if you can't make an intelligible conversation about it.

If you don't I'll explain to everyone why. The reason why is because you where attempting to belittle me in a subject you know I have read heavily about. And so to cast doubt on my ability to even engage in this topic, you thought you would [try] to publically denounce and make myself somehow less credible.

Syrian UFO video. What do you think it is?

Oh Mr. Turtle, why is it that you get to you have all the fun.

I think Mr. Moon's sig. says it best "Never wrestle a troll. You both get dirty and the troll likes it" (good grief we have a moonman, a mountain, a moontanman and a plethora of other moons here!).

Now to the Syria vid, anyone with eyes can clearly see it's a Winnebago.

Oh Mr. Turtle, why is it that you get to you have all the fun.

I think Mr. Moon's sig. says it best "Never wrestle a troll. You both get dirty and the troll likes it" (good grief we have a moonman, a mountain, a moontanman and a plethora of other moons here!).

Now to the Syria vid, anyone with eyes can clearly see it's a Winnebago.

I don't know why you are involving yourself. If going by the quality of anyone's posts, yours are mostly non-existent.

I don't know why you are involving yourself. If going by the quality of anyone's posts, yours are mostly non-existent.

Have you read your own? 99.999999999999% of them are you trying to dodge answering questions which would reveal how little you know about the subjects they're posted in, Whereas mine at least have comedic value your's are best handled by one of my favorite Twain quotes "I would rather have my ignorance than another man's knowledge, because I have got so much more of it.".

Have you read your own? 99.999999999999% of them are you trying to dodge answering questions ...

You're talking crap; I never dodge answering questions.

If you mean these posts within the last hour or so, then yes, I dodged a question for three posts because the poster couldn't answer my questions. He was trying to divert attention from the thread to one of my posts and turtle couldn't even answer my question concerning why it is a bad post.

You are now diverting attention to a lie.

This one fits rather well as well

In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination.

And this one

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.

But this one without a doubt (and my most favorite) is the best advice I can give you based on 99.9999999999999% of your post content.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.