Science Forums

How many buddies do you have?

Dark Mind

How many buddies are on your buddy list?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How many buddies are on your buddy list?

• Zero
    • 1-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41 or more.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm with Jay-qu. I saw the Buddy List, and I actually put one person on it, I can't remember who. And they didn't seem to show up on the list when I logged on, so I forgot about it. Never used it again. I think I should because it sounds more efficient at keeping up with threads then the method I'm using now. (Don't ask!) :surprise:

The buddy list is simply a quick way to see when any of your particular favorites are online...on the front page (the portal).

You know, when I first came across this thread, I thought it was asking how many buddies do we HAVE. Out there. In the world, in our lives. It shook me a little because I have just had two profound conversations with men of my own age on this very subject. We DON'T have any "buddies", at least not nearby.

My best friend with whom I went to college at Mississippi State University in the early 70's, partied together, ran the campus newspaper, fought for Civil Rights for our newly integrated Black students, and gave the campus cops merry hell with our practical jokes -- he lives 700 miles away and I see him maybe once a year. Other than my wife, he is my only Buddy.

But you were talking about a feature of this website. Oh. Okay. :surprise: