Science Forums

Coronavirus Is Fake News

Vmedvil2

So Thoth.. would you take the initial and/or mandatory vaccine?? 

I will not be taking the vaccine. I don't even take the flu vaccine let alone taking a covid one. I believe in boosting ones own immune system and not relaying on serums manufactured in labs. If the, lets call them the technocrats get their way though, you better believe the covid shot will me mandatory to work or to travel anywhere. If it comes to that, which I don't think it will, I will be moving off the grid.

This is true. Some people I have talked to where I work were trying to tell me 30 million people died in the US from Covid. I set them straight though.lol!

From macing someone to carrying 6-foot canes to enforce social distancing to having melt-downs of every type imaginable, people terrified of coronavirus are taking it upon themselves to judge and police those they believe are not complying with coronavirus rules.

They may be “off” when it comes to the enforcement efforts, but when it comes to understanding the actual case and mortality rates, they are WAY off. For example, when polled they said they believed that nearly 9% of the U.S. population, or 30 million people, have died from COVID-19.

In reality, at the time the source video was done, the death count was at 155,000. They also overestimated the number of cases by a factor of 20. In Britain, people thought 5 million people had died from it when in fact fewer than 50,000 had died.

The ignorance of the real truths “are nothing short of stunning,” according to Franklin Templeton, who conducted a similar study for Franklin Templeton-Gallup. For example, Americans believe people aged 44 and younger account for about 30% of total deaths; the actual figure is 2.7%

SOURCES:

YouTube August 7, 2020

Wirepoints August 19, 2020

https://blogs.mercola.com/sites/vitalvotes/archive/2020/08/24/average-person-thinks-30-million-people-died-from-coronavirus-in-the-us.aspx

The new standard bearer for the current brand of population control is fear. Dressed as the Angel of Death, he appears on CNN as an ever-present sidebar flashing numbers of COVID-19 “cases,” rarely making the distinction between those who are ill and those who simply had a positive test for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

We are never told that 81 percent of cases are mild. Nor are we told that well over 99 percent of Americans have recovered. We were never told that the military ships dispatched to accept patients served a handful of patients. We were not told that the death statistics include people with “presumed” COVID-19 or who died of other causes but coincidentally had a positive test. Never are we told that sadly 42 percent of American deaths were nursing home residents who make up only 0.6 percent of our population. Nor are we told that 90 percent of hospitalized patients have underlying health conditions and 80 percent of deaths are in those over 65 years. Most importantly, we are not told that deaths and hospitalizations are decreasing.

The misery campaign worked. In a few short months we have gone from level-headed folks dealing with the vagaries of life to house arrestees acquiescing to ever-changing restrictions, privacy intrusions, and punishments for noncompliance. Isolation has consequences. Verifiable domestic violence has doubled. Forty-one percent of thousands of adults surveyed by the CDC in June 2020 reported an “adverse mental or behavioral health condition,” including 10.7 percent seriously considering suicide. One study predicted 34,000 U.S. cancer deaths due to delayed diagnosis. Unscientific lockdowns are on pace to kill more people than the Devil’s spawn, COVID-19.

https://aapsonline.org/the-new-population-control-fear-and-isolation/

I guess we can only hope that of the 5% that may need to be hospitalized, not all will require to be in the ICU on ventilators. But, even if only 10% of them do need ventilators, that is still 15,000 people versus 5,000 available ventilators.

Obviously, that is still a big problem but perhaps not an insurmountable one if the manufacturing industry can be mobilized to start producing ventilators to keep up with demand. Some auto assembly lines can roll out 100 new vehicles every hour! If enough assembly lines can be tooled up for making ventilators, they can make up the shortfall in a couple of weeks.

Of course, this is all just number wanking at this point because we just don’t have enough data to know what’s what.

Two things I do know for sure: 1) the media profits greatly from fanning the flames of a crisis. 2) These things do have a way of burning themselves out naturally.

Just think of the bush fires in Australia. At one point it seemed as if the entire country would be engulfed in flames, the next thing you know the rains came and everywhere is flooded.

With these pandemics, sooner or later the herd immunity kicks in. As more and more people get infected, more and more develop immunity and there are less and less getting infected. The main thing is to flatten the curve of infection rate so hospitals do not get overwhelmed; people need to stay at home to deal with their condition. People should not panic and run to the hospital and insist on being put on a ventilator unless they really need it.

I have witnessed people having a panic attack and they have the same shortness of breath that this covid-19 causes, so I can conceivably see many people being put on ventilators who do not really need them.

The media needs to be calming people; not causing them to panic.

So you think that the Doctors would be so stupid as to put someone on a ventilator , who does not need it , while someone who does need it go without ? That was a stupid comment and dumb comment , period .

Shock Report: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers - Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone - Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses | 29 Aug 2020 | Today we now have empirical evidence that the WHO, Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx were all wrong. They were charlatans. They lied. The CDC silently updated their numbers this week to show that only 6% of all coronavirus deaths were related to the coronavirus alone. The rest of the deaths pinned to the China coronavirus are attributed to individuals who had other serious issues going on. Also, most of the deaths are related to very old Americans. Post by Dr. Elizabeth Hesse DC: "This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid. That's 9,210 deaths. The other 94% had 2 to 3 other serious illnesses and the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age; 90% in nursing homes [thanks to serial killers Cuomo, Wolf, Murphy, Lamont, and Baker]. That's a pretty big BOOM."

https://legitgov.org/shock-report-week-cdc-quietly-updated-covid-19-numbers-only-9210-americans-died-covid-19-alone-rest

So you think that the Doctors would be so stupid as to put someone on a ventilator , who does not need it , while someone who does need it go without ? That was a stupid comment and dumb comment , period .

So, you think my comment was “stupid”?

Well, I made that comment way back in March, when very little was known about this new disease.

Since that time, we have learned quite a lot.

By early April, some critical care physicians were already  “questioning the widespread use of the breathing machines for Covid-19 patients, saying that large numbers of patients could instead be treated with less intensive respiratory support”

By mid-April  the question being asked was Are Ventilators Killing More People Than They’re Saving??”

“Because U.S. data on treating Covid-19 patients are nearly nonexistent, health care workers are flying blind when it comes to caring for such confounding patients. But anecdotally, Weingart said, “we’ve had a number of people who improved and got off CPAP or high flow [nasal cannulas] who would have been tubed 100 out of 100 times in the past.” What he calls “this knee-jerk response” of putting people on ventilators if their blood oxygen levels remain low with noninvasive devices “is really bad. … I think these patients do much, much worse on the ventilator.”

That could be because the ones who get intubated are the sickest, he said, “but that has not been my experience: It makes things worse as a direct result of the intubation.” High levels of force and oxygen levels, both in quest of restoring oxygen saturation levels to normal, can injure the lungs. “I would do everything in my power to avoid intubating patients,”

By April 27 A frontline nurse working in New York on coronavirus patients claims the city is killing sufferers by putting them on ventilators. 'It's a horror movie,' she said through a friend. 'Not because of the disease, but the way it is being handled.'And she said relatives of the sick need to make it clear as soon as a person is taken to the hospital that they do not want them hooked up to the breathing machines”

Still think my comment was “stupid”? It looks like I was way ahead of the curve on this issue.

Let me give you a pro tip, do some research before you post and you won’t look so “stupid” next time.

• 2 weeks later...

This

According to Donald Trump the Coronavirus is fake news and people are at low risk for being infected, read more at https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/486559-trump-fake-news-media-democrats-working-to-inflame-the-coronavirus

P.S. I tend to agree the coronavirus isn't as bad as the media is making it out to be, only 100,000 people infected and 3600 deaths, it's a very weak virus considering that chickenpox used to infect 4 million people per year and the flu infects 45 million people per year with 12,000 to 61,000 deaths. In my opinion this coronavirus scare is the biggest hoax in the last 5 years.

images.jpg

This one has now been decided Victor and it looks like you've been wrong. Trump knew the truth and he was recorded telling Woodward. 

So is there any way you can do damage control on this one now?

This comment doesn't apply to Thoth because he's too ignorant to understand what's happened, and wouldn't care anyway. 

As VictorMedvil and I knew all along with this thread made by Victor March 15th. Now we finally see the truth coming out:

According to data released by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention August 26, 2020, only 6% of the total COVID-19-related deaths in the U.S. had COVID-19 listed as the sole cause of death on the death certificate

• A September 2, 2020, study found the overall noninstitutionalized infection fatality ratio was 0.26%. Among those under the age of 40, the infection fatality ratio is 0.01%, while those over 60 have an infection fatality ratio of 1.71%
  • The estimated infection fatality rate for seasonal influenza is 0.8%, so the only people for whom SARS-CoV-2 infection is more dangerous than influenza are those over the age of 60. Everyone else has a lower risk of dying from COVID-19 than they have of dying from the flu

COVID-19 — A Massive Brainwashing Scheme?

In recent weeks and months, more and more experts have come out sharing what they know about the roles of Big Tech, Big Pharma and global health organizations such as the World Health Organization in the creation of a new technocratic world order.

If you missed my interview with financial analyst Patrick Wood, in which he details the technocratic take-over plan, which has been in play for decades, be sure to review it now. Other articles shedding light on what’s happening behind the scenes include “Harvard Professor Exposes Google and Facebook,” featuring a documentary with professor Shoshana Zuboff, and “Plandemic Part 2.”

When you start to put all the puzzle pieces together, it seems clear this pandemic is being used as a cover story for both a global wealth redistribution scheme, and for the implementation of a technocratic system of totalitarian rule by unelected leaders.

The WHO seems to be part and parcel of this global network. While the U.S. has severed ties with the organization, Big Tech is still promoting the WHO as a final arbiter of which views are acceptable and which are not — medical expertise and scientific achievements be damned.

As reported by Reclaim the Net,6 the WHO eavesdrops on everything you do online, from reviewing your social media interactions to analyzing your emotions. To counteract “spread of misleading information” about the pandemic — which was a key area of focus during Event 201 — the WHO has partnered with an analytics company that uses machine learning analysis to scan more than 1.6 million social media posts per week.

The aim of this “social listening approach”— a nicer term than good old-fashioned spying — is to counteract anything that doesn’t align with the WHO’s current narrative on illnesses, treatments, interventions and causes of disease.

Aiding them in this dystopian censoring process is the United Nations, which has launched an army of 10,000 digital volunteers who troll the internet for “false” information and opposing views.

On top of that, most social media platforms have their own highly biased "fact-checkers" who censor for all they’re worth. Back in April 2020, YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki, wife of Google product director Dennis Troper, announced they would ban and remove any video from the platform that contradicts the WHO.7

Countless examples of wanton censorship of perfectly valid medical and scientific information across all social media platforms and Google can be found at this point.

Read more:
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/09/16/global-uprising.aspx

Edited by Thoth101

As VictorMedvil and I knew all along with this thread made by Victor March 15th. Now we finally see the truth coming out:

According to data released by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention August 26, 2020, only 6% of the total COVID-19-related deaths in the U.S. had COVID-19 listed as the sole cause of death on the death certificate

• A September 2, 2020, study found the overall noninstitutionalized infection fatality ratio was 0.26%. Among those under the age of 40, the infection fatality ratio is 0.01%, while those over 60 have an infection fatality ratio of 1.71%
  • The estimated infection fatality rate for seasonal influenza is 0.8%, so the only people for whom SARS-CoV-2 infection is more dangerous than influenza are those over the age of 60. Everyone else has a lower risk of dying from COVID-19 than they have of dying from the flu

COVID-19 — A Massive Brainwashing Scheme?

In recent weeks and months, more and more experts have come out sharing what they know about the roles of Big Tech, Big Pharma and global health organizations such as the World Health Organization in the creation of a new technocratic world order.

If you missed my interview with financial analyst Patrick Wood, in which he details the technocratic take-over plan, which has been in play for decades, be sure to review it now. Other articles shedding light on what’s happening behind the scenes include “Harvard Professor Exposes Google and Facebook,” featuring a documentary with professor Shoshana Zuboff, and “Plandemic Part 2.”

When you start to put all the puzzle pieces together, it seems clear this pandemic is being used as a cover story for both a global wealth redistribution scheme, and for the implementation of a technocratic system of totalitarian rule by unelected leaders.

The WHO seems to be part and parcel of this global network. While the U.S. has severed ties with the organization, Big Tech is still promoting the WHO as a final arbiter of which views are acceptable and which are not — medical expertise and scientific achievements be damned.

As reported by Reclaim the Net,6 the WHO eavesdrops on everything you do online, from reviewing your social media interactions to analyzing your emotions. To counteract “spread of misleading information” about the pandemic — which was a key area of focus during Event 201 — the WHO has partnered with an analytics company that uses machine learning analysis to scan more than 1.6 million social media posts per week.

The aim of this “social listening approach”— a nicer term than good old-fashioned spying — is to counteract anything that doesn’t align with the WHO’s current narrative on illnesses, treatments, interventions and causes of disease.

Aiding them in this dystopian censoring process is the United Nations, which has launched an army of 10,000 digital volunteers who troll the internet for “false” information and opposing views.

On top of that, most social media platforms have their own highly biased "fact-checkers" who censor for all they’re worth. Back in April 2020, YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki, wife of Google product director Dennis Troper, announced they would ban and remove any video from the platform that contradicts the WHO.7

Countless examples of wanton censorship of perfectly valid medical and scientific information across all social media platforms and Google can be found at this point.

Read more:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/09/16/global-uprising.aspx

Just in time for Trump to fuk up completely and blow the cover to Woodward. So Trump says he didn't want to scare the people so he told them to not wear a mask and that the virus was fake. Dohhhhhhh!

Thoth you whackjob, the horse is out of the barn. 

And worth noting that murica blew by 200,000 deaths from covid yesterday and is on it's way to celebrating 300,000 or 400,000 along with baby jesus on his birthday!

Edited by montgomery

Trump was correct in telling people not to wear a mask and evidence is presented here:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/09/11/can-a-face-mask-prevent-coronavirus.aspx

In case your forgot your idol Dr. Fauci has flip-flopped on the use of masks, first mocking people for wearing them, and then insisting they should. In mid-July, he suddenly urged governments to “be as forceful as possible” on mask rules. In fact Fauci has been wrong on just about everything besides the mask flip flopping.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/09/01/the-fauci-files.aspx

Yea the cat is out of the bag and the horse ran you over Monty, besides you being under mind control and propaganda that you promote this whole Covid had been a planned scam on the world.

Sources and references are all on the links.

12 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

Trump was correct in telling people not to wear a mask and evidence is presented here:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/09/11/can-a-face-mask-prevent-coronavirus.aspx

In case your forgot your idol Dr. Fauci has flip-flopped on the use of masks, first mocking people for wearing them, and then insisting they should. In mid-July, he suddenly urged governments to “be as forceful as possible” on mask rules. In fact Fauci has been wrong on just about everything besides the mask flip flopping.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/09/01/the-fauci-files.aspx

Yea the cat is out of the bag and the horse ran you over Monty, besides you being under mind control and propaganda that you promote this whole Covid had been a planned scam on the world.

Sources and references are all on the links.

Does this mean you're abandoning your (C?) theory on it being a lab in China that created the virus? 

Thoth, there's never any need to try to debate your nonsense, you'll do it for us the next day! Do you sometimes have bad dreams about nobody taking you seriously anymore? 

If so then help is on the way! 

13 hours ago, montgomery said:

Does this mean you're abandoning your (C?) theory on it being a lab in China that created the virus? 

Thoth, there's never any need to try to debate your nonsense, you'll do it for us the next day! Do you sometimes have bad dreams about nobody taking you seriously anymore? 

If so then help is on the way! 

What are you talking about? You make no sense. I am starting to wonder if you are even real. The way you speak, you seem like an AI bot. Mostly everything you say makes no sense and it is repeated over and over. 

11 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

What are you talking about? You make no sense. I am starting to wonder if you are even real. The way you speak, you seem like an AI bot. Mostly everything you say makes no sense and it is repeated over and over. 

Let me try to put it in words that a 6 year old will understand.

Have you decided that the virus being made in a lab in China is nonsense now?

You can't have that if you're going to go along with Icky David's claim that it's phony!

Nothing left to debate with you Thoth, you've debated yourself into irrelevance.

Well, except for your 911 conspiracy theory that you're too ashamed to even talk about! Hmmmmm?

10 hours ago, montgomery said:

Let me try to put it in words that a 6 year old will understand.

Have you decided that the virus being made in a lab in China is nonsense now?

You can't have that if you're going to go along with Icky David's claim that it's phony!

Nothing left to debate with you Thoth, you've debated yourself into irrelevance.

Well, except for your 911 conspiracy theory that you're too ashamed to even talk about! Hmmmmm?

How have I decided that the virus being made in a lab is nonsense now when I just posted about the Chinese virologist who says it was made in a lab. You have yourself pretty confused Monty. It may be you who needs to go back to kindergarten. It don't really bother me what you think of David Icke. Just keep watching your CNN and CNBC to continue your mind control.😄