Science Forums

Coronavirus Is Fake News

Vmedvil2

Maybe you should move this to conspiracy theories as well :) Do you perhaps think Chinese labs are like the markets in Wuhan, and are a where the virus crossed species from bats, in a deliberate human experiment.

1.83 million active cases in the states and 140200 dead so far according to worldometers corona virus site today. What is going to be your guess of active cases and dead by the end of the year from covid-19, based on the data so far? 

Maybe you should move this to conspiracy theories as well :) Do you perhaps think Chinese labs are like the markets in Wuhan, and are a where the virus crossed species from bats, in a deliberate human experiment.

1.83 million active cases in the states and 140200 dead so far according to worldometers corona virus site today. What is going to be your guess of active cases and dead by the end of the year from covid-19, based on the data so far? 

Did you hear the latest estimate on the fake Corona virus for the US? The estimate is 240,000 by November 1. 

What I perhaps think is that the Chinese were working on a vaccine for HIV/AIDS, and it somehow escaped from the lab in Wuhan. I’m not the only one who thinks this.

Also: "We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature"

Make of that what you want, but at least there is some science in it and not a conspiracy  theory.

Well, I’ll tell you kemosahbee, going by the fact that Only 12% of Italy’s patients reported as dying from Cov-19 died from it directly, if I apply that to the 140,000 that have supposedly died from it in the US, that is only about 17,000.

My guess was 40,000 so we have a way to go, unfortunately.

I think this puts it into perspective. Think back how this has gone along.

Anthony Fauci has been wrong about everything I have interacted with him on - Peter Navarro --'So when you ask me whether I listen to Dr. Fauci's advice, my answer is: only with skepticism and caution.' | 14 July 2020 |Dr. Anthony Fauci [Fraudci] has a good bedside manner with the public, but he has been wrong about everything I have interacted with him on. In late January, when I was making the case on behalf of the president to take down the flights from China, Fauci fought against the president's courageous decision -- which might well have saved hundreds of thousands of American lives.

When I warned in late January in a memo of a possibly deadly pandemic, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases was telling the news media not to worry. When I was working feverishly on behalf of the president in February to help engineer the fastest industrial mobilization of the health care sector in our history, Fauci was still telling the public the China virus was low risk.

When we were building new mask capacity in record time, Fauci was flip-flopping on the use of masks. And when Fauci was telling the White House Coronavirus Task Force that there was only anecdotal evidence in support of hydroxychloroquine to fight the virus, I confronted him with scientific studies providing evidence of safety and efficacy. A recent Detroit hospital study showed a 50% reduction in the mortality rate when the medicine is used in early treatment.

https://legitgov.org/anthony-fauci-has-been-wrong-about-everything-i-have-interacted-him-peter-navarro

I think this puts it into perspective. Think back how this has gone along.

Anthony Fauci has been wrong about everything I have interacted with him on - Peter Navarro --'So when you ask me whether I listen to Dr. Fauci's advice, my answer is: only with skepticism and caution.' | 14 July 2020 |Dr. Anthony Fauci [Fraudci] has a good bedside manner with the public, but he has been wrong about everything I have interacted with him on. In late January, when I was making the case on behalf of the president to take down the flights from China, Fauci fought against the president's courageous decision -- which might well have saved hundreds of thousands of American lives.

When I warned in late January in a memo of a possibly deadly pandemic, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases was telling the news media not to worry. When I was working feverishly on behalf of the president in February to help engineer the fastest industrial mobilization of the health care sector in our history, Fauci was still telling the public the China virus was low risk.

When we were building new mask capacity in record time, Fauci was flip-flopping on the use of masks. And when Fauci was telling the White House Coronavirus Task Force that there was only anecdotal evidence in support of hydroxychloroquine to fight the virus, I confronted him with scientific studies providing evidence of safety and efficacy. A recent Detroit hospital study showed a 50% reduction in the mortality rate when the medicine is used in early treatment.

https://legitgov.org/anthony-fauci-has-been-wrong-about-everything-i-have-interacted-him-peter-navarro

Just stop it! Fauci is a reputable doctor, not another one of your invented 'monsantos'.

It is called thought and research, have you ever heard of that?

You are wasting your time thoth101 that is the reason I don't argue with the cranks for the same reason, it just wastes your time and no one learns anything. Arguing with a crank or troll is useless, information isn't the reason why they are speaking to you. They just want attention both of them, that's why I just call them crackpots or whatever and leave it at that. I have been a forum resident for 3 years and that is one lesson I learned never argue with a crank or troll, just call them a crackpot or dickweed and move on.

Edited by VictorMedvil

You are wasting your time thoth101 that is the reason I don't argue with the cranks for the same reason, it just wastes your time and no one learns anything. Arguing with a crank or troll is useless, information isn't the reason why they are speaking to you. They just want attention both of them, that's why I just call them crackpots or whatever and leave it at that. I have been a forum resident for 3 years and that is one lesson I learned never argue with a crank or troll, just call them a crackpot or dickweed and move on.

You are correct and I totally agree. :yes:  But on a positive note on it does help my typing skills and even hone in my skills even sharper to researching. It helps be even to dive deeper into my thought processes even when trying to debate a crank or crackpot. :lol:

You are correct and I totally agree. :yes:  But on a positive note on it does help my typing skills and even hone in my skills even sharper to researching. It helps be even to dive deeper into my thought processes even when trying to debate a crank or crackpot. :lol:

That's what we're trying to do Thoth, help you dive deeper into your thought processes. Victor's encouragement is helpful so I think he's correct and totally agree with him too! 

Victor is giving you the courage you need to expand on some of your more, shall we say, more extraordinary facts.

I wouldn't say that Victor makes you tick, but it wouldn't be wrong to say he helps wind your inner clock.

That's what we're trying to do Thoth, help you dive deeper into your thought processes. Victor's encouragement is helpful so I think he's correct and totally agree with him too! 

Victor is giving you the courage you need to expand on some of your more, shall we say, more extraordinary facts.

I wouldn't say that Victor makes you tick, but it wouldn't be wrong to say he helps wind your inner clock.

I think you may need to dive into your thought process a little deeper because in many respects I can tell you are under a bit of mind control of your thoughts are at the least part, you are not able to break out of the box and see the bigger picture. So I find it funny you are commenting on me diving deeper into my thoughts. :lol: There is still hope for you though. 

Ya, I like thoth101, he isn't quite a crank and isn't quite a mainstream type person, he gives a good energy to the forum which is why I tolerate him. He has given me a good laugh quite a few times debating with people. I don't mind conspiracy theories they keep you sharp though some of them are dead wrong and others misconceptions about certain subjects, but a few are spot on. I have a real life friend and father that constantly is on the heartbeat of all the conspiracy theories so it reminds me of home. I always have to remind them of the facts in the matters too, Aliens and planetary government is a highly debated topic in my home, though they have gotten to the point of almost being able to prove their theories.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Ya, I like thoth101, he isn't quite a crank and isn't quite a mainstream type person, he gives a good energy to the forum which is why I tolerate him. He has given me a good laugh quite a few times debating with people. I don't mind conspiracy theories they keep you sharp though some of them are dead wrong and others misconceptions about certain subjects, but a few are spot on. I have a real life friend and father that constantly is on the heartbeat of all the conspiracy theories so it reminds me of home. I always have to remind them of the facts in the matters too, Aliens and planetary government is a highly debated topic in my home, though they have gotten to the point of almost being able to prove their theories.

I appreciate that and I appreciate your kind words. :yes:  I do enjoy your information on here as well. You are definitely intelligent that is for sure.  I am all about just trying to find the truth in matters. I may take a different route then most. I always try to think outside of the box. And I do feel many of these theories in the future will be proved true because many have in the past. And on that note I just found some interesting news I am going to post on the subject.

I think this may be going on in many countries also especially the US.

UK 'overestimates' coronavirus death toll - study | 17 July 2020 | Britain ordered an urgent review Friday into how coronavirus deaths are counted after a study suggested health authorities are overestimating the toll by counting people who died long after recovering. More than 45,000 deaths have been recorded in patients who tested positive for COVID-19 in Britain and many more died without being tested, making the country's outbreak the deadliest in Europe. But an article for Oxford University's Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine revealed a "statistical flaw" in the way data is gathered by the public health agency in England. Authors Yoon K Loke and Carl Heneghan said that in compiling death data, Public Health England simply checks its list of lab-confirmed cases against a central register of deaths to see whether they are still alive.

https://legitgov.org/uk-overestimates-coronavirus-death-toll-study

Also see:

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-07-uk-overestimates-coronavirus-death-toll.html

Why no-one can ever recover from COVID-19 in England – a statistical anomaly

Authors Yoon K Loke and Carl Heneghan

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/why-no-one-can-ever-recover-from-covid-19-in-england-a-statistical-anomaly/

Here, it seems that PHE regularly looks for people on the NHS database who have ever tested positive, and simply checks to see if they are still alive or not. PHE does not appear to consider how long ago the COVID test result was, nor whether the person has been successfully treated in hospital and discharged to the community. Anyone who has tested COVID positive but subsequently died at a later date of any cause will be included on the PHE COVID death figures.

By this PHE definition, no one with COVID in England is allowed to ever recover from their illness. A patient who has tested positive, but successfully treated and discharged from hospital, will still be counted as a COVID death even if they had a heart attack or were run over by a bus three months later.

Edited by Thoth101