Science Forums

Coronavirus Is Fake News

Vmedvil2

Well you realize the stupidity of people when they even wear a mask in their car with nobody in the car with them. Or they are wearing a mask while bike riding where from breathing in their own breath they could pass out on their bike or car and end up dying crashing. I think a mask is most useful if you are inside around a lot of people not out in the open. That is just ridiculous to wear a mask outside unless you plan on people sneezing and coughing on you in the wind. :lol:  :lol:

But yes it is a good idea to wear it to hide your identity while doing unlawful acts. Even add a little extra benefit by wearing googles also. The perfect disguise.

I think the Trumpers are still trying to say that Covid-19 is nothing more than another flu bug. So even though it's the biggest cause of deaths in the US, it's no more a problem than Cancer or heart attacks.

Or at least 'was' the biggest killer of Americans. So it turns out that Covid-19 isn't fake news at all, the fake news is really people saying it's fake news. That's what our Victor says!

I think the Trumpers are still trying to say that Covid-19 is nothing more than another flu bug. So even though it's the biggest cause of deaths in the US, it's no more a problem than Cancer or heart attacks.

Or at least 'was' the biggest killer of Americans. So it turns out that Covid-19 isn't fake news at all, the fake news is really people saying it's fake news. That's what our Victor says!

we were getting over populated with old people anyways, the old are gonna die anyways may as well be by COVID19. This COVID19 is actually weaker than the flu, thus when the media over-hypes it as like the plague of legends or something it is "Fake News".

Edited by VictorMedvil

Actually the ironic thing is Cancer and Heart Attacks kill many many more people then the Covid ever did yet they didn't lock down the whole world for it.  So that is how you know there is an agenda to it. The problem is this has all been planned out at the very top and anyone with common sense can tell this has been planned and is a total agenda. I mean how far does someone have to have their hand in the sand not realize it?

I don't think many people have said that the Corona itself was fake. As I have said before the fake news comes to wear the mainstreamers keep trying to say it wasn't made in a lab. The way the so called "experts" and the Who and CDC and the mainstream continually change the story. I remember at one point Dr. Strange Glove aka DR. Fauci said not to wear masks.

One thing you have to realize we are all going to die from something at some point. Part of life is death. Whether it is covid or a heart attack or walking on a street and getting hit by a bus. Or chocking on a piece of food or all the millions of other things you could die from everyday. There was absolutely no reason to lock the whole world down. This is called the great reset. But you could look at it positively or negatively.

we were getting over populated with old people anyways, the old are gonna die anyways may as well be by COVID19. This COVID19 is actually weaker than the flu, thus when the media over-hypes it as like the plague of legends or something it is "Fake News".

Victor can you please post some material on here how Covid is weaker then the flu? Then maybe it would bring some sense to some people.

It's also my understanding that the death counts are wrong. Hospitals have been given 13,000 bucks by Medicaid for labeling a death as a Covid death and 39,000 for using respirators which caused more deaths. Atleast in the US this has been happening.

Edited by Thoth101

Well, there are many variants of the flu over 100 but let's just start with the common flu. The only difference between the different flu viruses is the Glycoproteins on their surface each flu variant has a different combination of Haemagglutinin and Neuraminidase, these are all mutant variants of the genes that produce the glycoproteins such as "Swine Flu" or "Bird Flu". The R0 of different flu viruses range from .9 to 2.1 actually being less infectious than Coronavirus with a R0 of  1.5 to 3.5 however the flu virus has a larger human sampling than coronavirus meaning it has a larger host population. The flu virus will infect more hosts than coronavirus because of the length that the flu has been in contact with humans the flu causing 650,000 deaths each year with only 472,000 deaths from coronavirus worldwide but the death to infection ratio for coronavirus is higher, thus more people for the flu need to be infected to cause one death than coronavirus. The Coronavirus and the flu are relatively on the same strength level, however remember there are viruses like the measles that have a R0 of 12 to 18, the coronavirus and flu in overall virus ratings and statistics are pretty weak it is a fallacy to say the coronavirus isn't just another flu in many ways it is following the exact same pattern as the flu.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Actually the ironic thing is Cancer and Heart Attacks kill many many more people then the Covid ever did yet they didn't lock down the whole world for it.  So that is how you know there is an agenda to it.

Heart attacks and Cancer have been around a lot longer than Covid-19

The problem is this has all been planned out at the very top and anyone with common sense can tell this has been planned and is a total agenda. I mean how far does someone have to have their hand in the sand not realize it?

I have some common sense but I don't agree with your conspriracy theory. Who is the very top that planned it out? China? America?

I don't think many people have said that the Corona itself was fake. As I have said before the fake news comes to wear the mainstreamers keep trying to say it wasn't made in a lab. The way the so called "experts" and the Who and CDC and the mainstream continually change the story. I remember at one point Dr. Strange Glove aka DR. Fauci said not to wear masks.

Do you think that Covid-19 was made in a lab? Experts throughout the world seem to disagree. 

Fauci explained why they told people not to wear masks. If you missed that then I can tell you the reason.

One thing you have to realize we are all going to die from something at some point. Part of life is death. Whether it is covid or a heart attack or walking on a street and getting hit by a bus. Or chocking on a piece of food or all the millions of other things you could die from everyday. There was absolutely no reason to lock the whole world down. This is called the great reset. But you could look at it positively or negatively.

I realize that we're all going to die but I don't have to speed it up by eating hamburgers every day so I'll die sooner with a heart attack. And likewise, I don't have to go out in crowds and mingle with people to speed up my chances of dying with Covid-19. What could you possibly be thinking?

OH, and the reason why Covid-19 has caused only 476,000 deaths so far is mostly because the world's countries took precautions against it. It might be 400,000,000 if no precautions were taken.

I think you would do better with your theories if you turned to the politics of it all in the US. The Democrats  want to see Trump's fans spread the virus while the Repubs want to pretend it not a big issue. We should talk about that sometime.

Edited by montgomery

Well, there are many variants of the flu over 100 but let's just start with the common flu. The only difference between the different flu viruses is the Glycoproteins on their surface each flu variant has a different combination of Haemagglutinin and Neuraminidase, these are all mutant variants of the genes that produce the glycoproteins such as "Swine Flu" or "Bird Flu". The R0 of different flu viruses range from .9 to 2.1 actually being less infectious than Coronavirus with a R0 of  1.5 to 3.5 however the flu virus has a larger human sampling than coronavirus meaning it has a larger host population. The flu virus will infect more hosts than coronavirus because of the length that the flu has been in contact with humans the flu causing 650,000 deaths each year with only 472,000 deaths from coronavirus worldwide but the death to infection ratio for coronavirus is higher, thus more people for the flu need to be infected to cause one death than coronavirus. The Coronavirus and the flu are relatively on the same strength level, however remember there are viruses like the measles that have a R0 of 12 to 18, the coronavirus and flu in overall virus ratings and statistics are pretty weak it is a fallacy to say the coronavirus isn't just another flu in many ways it is following the exact same pattern as the flu.

Thankyou for your well researched and easy to understand explanation! :yes: It will be well noted.

So in reality do you agree with that the whole world should not have been locked down? And now we have to wear masks almost everywhere and even get our temperatures taken before . Do you see an agenda at play here? I mean at the very least the MSM put much fear into the hearts and mind of most people?

Heart attacks and Cancer have been around a lot longer than Covid-19

I have some common sense but I don't agree with your conspriracy theory. Who is the very top that planned it out? China? America?

Do you think that Covid-19 was made in a lab? Experts throughout the world seem to disagree. 

Fauci explained why they told people not to wear masks. If you missed that then I can tell you the reason.

I realize that we're all going to die but I don't have to speed it up by eating hamburgers every day so I'll die sooner with a heart attack. And likewise, I don't have to go out in crowds and mingle with people to speed up my chances of dying with Covid-19. What could you possibly be thinking?

OH, and the reason why Covid-19 has caused only 476,000 deaths so far is mostly because the world's countries took precautions against it. It might be 400,000,000 if no precautions were taken.

I think you would do better with your theories if you turned to the politics of it all in the US. The Democrats  want to see Trump's fans spread the virus while the Repubs want to pretend it not a big issue. We should talk about that sometime.

Yes but they didn't put the world on fast track to cure Heart attacks and Cancer. When they kill way more people a year if we are really worried about people dying.

That is still under review who planned it out and we may never know. But looking back on other things that were planned out in the past these are the type of things they do. Call them what you will the 1 percent, Cabal, Powers That Be. Can you atleast agree they are not letting a good crisis go to waste? Did you watch Event 201?

I do think Covid-19 was made in a lab. For instance I can't think off the top of my head who researched it and said it wasn't made in the Wuhan Lab actually worked for them herself. And they seem really determined to try and prove it wasn't made in a lab and anybody who questions that are thrown to the wolves. As they do with all Psyops. I think these things need to be looked into much deeper and not believe everything they say. So was Fauci wrong then in saying not to wear masks? Why are we all wearing masks now?

Have you ever heard of making your immune system stronger by hanging out with crowds. Your body can't learn how to fight disease if you live in a sterile environment and that actually makes it weaker. Have you never heard of the bubble boy?

We don't know what would of happened if no precautions were taken at all. So that is a theory on your part in saying it might have been 400,000,000 if no precautions were taken. There is no way to know what the numbers would have been if we wouldn't have been locked down.

There may be some truth to your last statement. :lol:

Edited by Thoth101

Thankyou for your well researched and easy to understand explanation! :yes: It will be well noted.

So in reality do you agree with that the whole world should not have been locked down? And now we have to wear masks almost everywhere and even get our temperatures taken before . Do you see an agenda at play here? I mean at the very least the MSM put much fear into the hearts and mind of most people?

I think the agenda is that of any terrorism threat to control the population and spread fear, generally biological weapons are good at creating mass fear, it is just the same agenda as with 9/11 to turn the population against a foreign enemy to allow militarization and the removal of freedoms. This time the enemy was not the Middle East but rather China by making the U.S. general population hate China any action against them is viewed as noble and any freedoms lost will go unquestioned as to help that cause. The American people are like sheep that are controlled by such things as fear by their government by spreading fear, the government can control them and as long as the Mainstream Media tells the story in support of the government then they are easily turned into sheep with a big bad wolf enemy. It is actually a very effective means of controlling a country by fear propaganda against certain groups, it is a sort of fear based "racism"/"classism" that is being imparted upon the population as a means of making a common enemy for all Americans. Middle Eastern people are seen as bad why, because of 9/11 they are dangerous. Chinese people are seen as bad why, because of Coronavirus they are dangerous. I love to feed into this because it really is good for control of the masses give them a enemy that they fear and they will die to stop them. That's why whether it is true or not, Coronavirus was a biological weapon released by the Chinese as it makes people fear biological weapons and the Chinese, this little coronavirus crisis may have prevented the release of many synthetic biological weapons by non-state actors and turned the entire world against China, which I think is a win-win scenario.

1418076975-quote-by-the-skillful-and-sus

But Thoth101, you will get the truth about all this from this video which she says many of the same-things I do about the biological threat that is Coronavirus. This is a interview with a biological weapons expert for the CIA and FBI.

Edited by VictorMedvil

I think the agenda is that of any terrorism threat to control the population and spread fear, generally biological weapons are good at creating mass fear, it is just the same agenda as with 9/11 to turn the population against a foreign enemy to allow militarization and the removal of freedoms. This time the enemy was not the Middle East but rather China by making the U.S. general population hate China any action against them is viewed as noble and any freedoms lost will go unquestioned as to help that cause. The American people are like sheep that are controlled by such things as fear by their government by spreading fear, the government can control them and as long as the Mainstream Media tells the story in support of the government then they are easily turned into sheep with a big bad wolf enemy. It is actually a very effective means of controlling a country by fear propaganda against certain groups, it is a sort of fear based "racism"/"classism" that is being imparted upon the population as a means of making a common enemy for all Americans. Middle Eastern people are seen as bad why, because of 9/11 they are dangerous. Chinese people are seen as bad why, because of Coronavirus they are dangerous. I love to feed into this because it really is good for control of the masses give them a enemy that they fear and they will die to stop them. That's why whether it is true or not, Coronavirus was a biological weapon released by the Chinese as it makes people fear biological weapons and the Chinese, this little coronavirus crisis may have prevented the release of many synthetic biological weapons by non-state actors and turned the entire world against China, which I think is a win-win scenario.

1418076975-quote-by-the-skillful-and-sus

But Thoth101, you will get the truth about all this from this video which she says many of the same-things I do about the biological threat that is Coronavirus. This is a interview with a biological weapons expert for the CIA and FBI.

I totally agree Victor and I think you hit it spot on. I feel like your consciousness has really opened up lately on these matters. It's easy to see you have been doing heavy and good research.

I just want to add like terrorism a virus is also a hidden enemy and can be lurking anywhere. I think the terrorism plan lost most of it's power over the masses so if I was a global elitist what would be even better then terrorism? Oh yes a virus. :alien_dance:  I mean we all have to admit they are very very clever and they know how the human mind works to a tee. If you haven't already I think you would find the projects that the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency otherwise known as DARPA has worked on and the dots really start to come together. It is mind boggling.

Noted but the Corona virus has from a standing start this year already claimed https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ 480000 deaths and we are just past midsummer. We have another 6 months to this year, so likely we can easily double that death rate, as it spreads to other parts of the world. The current death rate and rate of spread from corona virus is also with restrictions on human movement. Where restrictions have not been applied such as Sweden https://www.ft.com/content/7ecd5ded-9b90-4052-b849-0e153f701e1f some are now wondering if they did the right thing.

Clearly it is the weaker members of society who die from the disease.

:innocent: The weaker members might fit the description of many politicians and very wealthy members of society, obese, elderly, unfit. This might be a factor in trying to limit the affect of the corona virus rather than protecting care homes for the elderly. Sweden with few restrictions has a younger age group of politicians than most other parliaments https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6125918  :innocent:  

I still think Trump is going to get the disease and die aged 73 obese unfit, mentally and physically.

Is it you think Trump is going to die or that you want him to die? I think he has a more likely chance of getting poisoned or shot then getting the Covid. As far as I can tell he knows what to take to not get the Covid. I do find it odd that so many people want Trump to die. He has done far less devastation then the Obamas,Bushes and Clintons. I have never seen this level of hate even for the last four fools. I am not sure what you are seeing but Trump looks pretty healthy to me. He was just giving it to Twitter the other day. :lol: I find it crazy that censorship and the Political Correct morons have gone so far they even add warning labels to the Presidents tweets. :lol:

https://uk.pcmag.com/social-networking/127517/twitter-adds-warning-label-to-another-trump-tweet-over-serious-force-threat

Edited by Thoth101

Is it you think Trump is going to die or that you want him to die? I think he has a more likely chance of getting poisoned or shot then getting the Covid. As far as I can tell he knows what to take to not get the Covid. I do find it odd that so many people want Trump to die. He has done far less devastation then the Obamas,Bushes and Clintons. I have never seen this level of hate even for the last four fools. I am not sure what you are seeing but Trump looks pretty healthy to me. He was just giving it to Twitter the other day. :lol: I find it crazy that censorship and the Political Correct morons have gone so far they even add warning labels to the Presidents tweets. :lol:

https://uk.pcmag.com/social-networking/127517/twitter-adds-warning-label-to-another-trump-tweet-over-serious-force-threat

Twitter can't be used to threaten people Thoth, regardless of whether it's a psychopath like Trump or somebody else that is serious about threatening Americans.

Twitter can't be used to threaten people Thoth, regardless of whether it's a psychopath like Trump or somebody else that is serious about threatening Americans.

No....It's called a double standard of the media. I don't take sides but it is easy to see if it were Joe Biden or Obama they would have been fine with it. But to be fair I don't think an acting President should be posting hashtags on Twitter. That will cause people to have disrespect him. But then that is what you get when you have a Reality Star as president. :lol: All and all if we go back there really wasn't a choice. It was either the criminal Hillary Clinton or a reality star Trump. And I think Trump is more of a Narcissist then a psychopath. If he was a psychopath he would be invading countries like the Bush's and Obama did.

So you don't want to answer the question? Or even debate about it? I guess I have left you speechless. :lol:

More to the point, Corona virus cases hit a record yesterday in America and the number of dead ones every day is still around 800!  What could anybody be thinking when calling it 'fake news'?

On the political side of the question, the Dems want to keep it going and so will covertly celebrate the infections and the deaths.

The Repubs and Trump's lowlife supporters will try to pretend it's some sort of fake news. Duhhhhhh!

More to the point, Corona virus cases hit a record yesterday in America and the number of dead ones every day is still around 800!  What could anybody be thinking when calling it 'fake news'?

On the political side of the question, the Dems want to keep it going and so will covertly celebrate the infections and the deaths.

The Repubs and Trump's lowlife supporters will try to pretend it's some sort of fake news. Duhhhhhh!

The Coronavirus is "Fake News" until they properly report it as a Chinese Biological Weapon. Until then Coronavirus is "Fake News".

Edited by VictorMedvil

As Victor said it will continue to be fake news until it is properly reported as a Biological Weapon. Although I don't think it was just the Chinese. I think it goes above the Chinese on who created it and how it was put out. China is just where they may have decided to put it out since the air pollution is so bad it would spread faster because people's lungs there are already bad.

Well the Dems want to keep it going because it makes Trump look bad and the economy bad and gives creepy Joe a better chance to win.

I am not a Trump supporter or Repub and to me this all looks orchestrated. I just try to follow the money and find the truth in the matter. I know the whole Demorcrypt and Republicon fake 2 party system is just a divide and concur technique. No doubt they are all friends behind closed doors while laughing at the American people falling for the game.