Science Forums

Pedophiles....

dirty.deeds

Surely if they have to keep a lid on thier perversion it will merely fester until they are driven to child rape? I think it must be better to give them an outlet.

The sick part is that Pedophiles are practicaly incapable of rehabilitation. :cup: :evil: :eek_big:

They would soon tire of the Blow-up Kiddie Doll or whatever and want a real kiddie! ;)

Its a terrible thing. For now, they need to be put in Prison or castrated. :smart:

Need to study why people become pedophiles, or find a 'Genetic Marker' for pedophileia; and stop it at the source.

Originally Posted by Panjandrum

Incidentally, I dont get why you are all so violently minded towards paedophiles. So they get off on kiddies, big deal? Actual child molesters I can see an argument for castration, by just desiring children is no problem, surely.

I must be reading this wrong Panjandrum. Surely your not suggesting that the desire to have sexual relations or fantasizing about little children isnt a "big deal" / "no problem". ?????

As a mother of a child that was molested by a repeat paedophile and a daughter of another traumatized victim, my mother, I feel like I'm going puke even thinking that society could ever condone such an atrocity!!

Desiring sex with children is no problem as far as im concerned. Sex with children is a diffrent matter.

Billboards urge you to get help if you're having suicidal thoughts for a reason... that is, they lead to action. Thoughts of sex with children is a VERY dangerous and sick thing even without action.

I say take all the pedophiles and put them on an island they can't escape from, and dress them all up as little children.

not always, ewright.

every day i think about blowing my head off,

or overdosing or something.

But I know that i love life too much deep down to do that.

I get the thoughts, the urges,

but no matter how menacing it gets this Human won't do it.

We're all different.

But ahem, thoughts of having sex with kids is disgusting.

If you think of that stuff and it turns you on,

You are a product of overpopulation,

and You should be a Eunuch

as Proposed by the U.S. Standards

of Entertainment.

I would think you all have some skeletons in the closet on this issue with the intense and excessive displays of disgust, anger and violence you display at the mention of this subject.

Perhaps if we all share out deepest darkest a more balanced view will emerge.

I had my first sexual contact at about age 4. It is one of the few things I remember from that age. The perpetrator was a girl of about 16. I never wanted anything bad to happen to her as a result and I consider it to have been a positive experience.

I had another sexual experience at about age 6 and this girl was most likely about 14. She asked before she did anything and did not press when I said no.

Next sexual interaction was probable at are 7 with a girl my age.

I reflex on all of these positively. I have never had sexual contact with a prepubescent since I was one and consider myself a very well adjusted person.

Does this make me a monster?

Does this make my partners monsters?

If I fantasize with the memories of these experiences does that make me sick?

Do I need to be institutionalized?

Castrated?

Killed?

Counseled?

By the way I have been married to the past 8 years and have three children and I have the wisdom to react to the manifestations of my children’s sexuality with enough moderation as not to traumatize them. I suspect that my six year old is engaging in some form of sexual interaction with the girl down the street. I have asked him about it but he says nothing happens. What should my response be?

Perhaps if we all share out deepest darkest a more balanced view will emerge.

No, please do not start a thread about sexual experiences as young children. There are self help groups for that.

I had my first sexual contact at about age 4. It is one of the few things I remember from that age. The perpetrator was a girl of about 16. I never wanted anything bad to happen to her as a result and I consider it to have been a positive experience.

This is hilarious. Are you trying to tell us that at 4 you were able to distinguish what was good and bad, and that you had any say in this at all?

I have asked him about it but he says nothing happens. What should my response be?

Why, if you had you first (good) experience at 4, why even bother? He is able to take care of himself.

This is hilarious. Are you trying to tell us that at 4 you were able to distinguish what was good and bad, and that you had any say in this at all?
I did not look at the world in terms of good and bad at that age. I associate positive feelings with the event. What is hilarious? Perhaps you could share you the source of your neurotic attitudes on the subject.

Why, if you had you first (good) experience at 4, why even bother? He is able to take care of himself.

Your label not mine. Rather than tell me how to analyze my own life experience why don't you give me your opinion.

As I've posted in the thread, suicide yay or nay, my daughter was repeatedly molested at age 5 by a repeat pedophile. The mental and emotional damage/trauma lead her to multiple self mutilations and suicide attempts starting at age 13. At this moment, feeling as I do, I have to wonder if I too, have PTSD, thanks to the innocence of pedophilia. pun intended

A few of the responses in this thread have rocked my world. I literally have been sick and I keep going over a few things in my mind.

1. Out of 17 posters on this thread, 3 state that either; a. desiring sex with a child is no problem as long as they don't act on that desire. b. reflexes on all personal child/adult sex experiences positively. c. states that the blanket hysteria concerning pedophiles puzzles him.

If I apply this to my own life, and put 17 friends in a room with my granddaughter, might I suppose that;

a. 1 of them feels that sexually desiring and/or fantasizing about my granddaughter is ok. b. 1 would reflexe positively to child/adult sex, and finally; c. 1 would call my reaction to subject a desiring my granddaughter, "blanket hysteria".

Contrary to the opinions of those who would minimize the negative consequences of adult-child sex, the effects are immediate and often severe. In a clinical study, "70% of those who had been molested (by a male or female) felt devastated immediately after the molestation incident had occurred." A staggering 46% to 66% will carry various effects of PTSD throughout their lifetime. 16% will later commit suicide or make multiple attempts.

While some might argue that psychological dysfunction on the part of sexual abuse victims is caused by negative familial or societal attitudes, such as anti-sexual restrictions imposed upon children by adults/parents, police, 'moral crusaders, the church, the law, and the state, multipe studies actually prove that although the negative responses seemed to aggravate the dysfunction, positive responses did not ameliorate the trauma or long term psychological dysfunction of pedophile victims.

Frankly, I could handle a friend fantasizing and desiring sex with farm animals a hell of alot better then one fantasizing or desiring sex with my granddaughter, or nephews and nieces. For the life of me, I know I will ever understand the desires of an adult to touch or fantasize about a little child. That's just plain demented and dirty to me.

Lord help the next one that prays on a child in my family, the police won't get the pleasure of handcuffing me to a chair again.

What are you doing to me? You don't love me!

Can you not see that you are passing on the confusion that is in your mind to my mind?

Please stop it now before it is too late!

You are NOT loving me - you are sexually abusing me.

I don't want to become like you.

You have no right!

If you really love me, stop having sex with me -

I'm just a child!

I did not look at the world in terms of good and bad at that age. I associate positive feelings with the event. What is hilarious?

This is hilarious:

I never wanted anything bad to happen to her as a result

I will rephrase my question: Do you claim that as a 4-year-old you were able to be concerned about the consequences of her actions towards you?

A person has little or no choice over who or what they find attractive. If they fantasise about children, well, thats too bad for them because they can never act on thier desires without being righly condemned as a monster. But to want to castrate them for thier desire smacks of thought crime to me.

With modern technology, we can and should be able to make artificial sex-aids for these people, which will allow them to gratify themselves without hurting anyone else.

Rebiu:

I have several questions about what you thought about these encounters back then, as a child with limited life experience. Reflecting back now and rationalising is not what I am interested in. I am one of the people who finds pedophilia a horrific crime. But your story is not about adults preying on children.

How did you feel about those encounters the first years afterwards (if you remember that part)? Why were you concerned about this "I never wanted anything bad to happen to her as a result"?

Did you tell anyone? If yes, who did you tell, a parent, a friend, an authority figure? What was the reaction you perceived of this incident, from the people you told? How did their reactions affect you?

If no, why not? Did these girls tell you not to say anything? Were you afraid that people would be mad at you? Did you push these encounters back and not think about them? If so, why?

Finally, Do you know anything about where these two girls went with their lives?

As I've posted in the thread, suicide yay or nay, my daughter was repeatedly molested at age 5 by a repeat pedophile. The mental and emotional damage/trauma lead her to multiple self mutilations and suicide attempts starting at age 13. At this moment, feeling as I do, I have to wonder if I too, have PTSD, thanks to the innocence of pedophilia. pun intended
The issue is the labeling of all prepubescent sexual behavior as a crime. The last I heard nonconsensual sexual contact is a crime regardless of the age of the victim. Minors are unable to give consent. If we strictly interpret the law that a child would have no sexual experiences at all until they are 16 and that is not realistic.

A few of the responses in this thread have rocked my world. I literally have been sick and I keep going over a few things in my mind.

We already know how extreme you position is you do not have to keep repeating how sick anyone who disagrees with you makes you feel.

1. Out of 17 posters on this thread, 3 state that either; a. desiring sex with a child is no problem as long as they don't act on that desire. b. reflexes on all personal child/adult sex experiences positively. c. states that the blanket hysteria concerning pedophiles puzzles him.

If I apply this to my own life, and put 17 friends in a room with my granddaughter, might I suppose that;

a. 1 of them feels that sexually desiring and/or fantasizing about my granddaughter is ok. b. 1 would reflexe positively to child/adult sex, and finally; c. 1 would call my reaction to subject a desiring my granddaughter, "blanket hysteria".

Regardless of what you want reality to be there is a possibility that one or more of them feel said sexual desire. If reality makes you hysterical then so be it.

Contrary to the opinions of those who would minimize the negative consequences of adult-child sex, the effects are immediate and often severe. In a clinical study, "70% of those who had been molested (by a male or female) felt devastated immediately after the molestation incident had occurred." A staggering 46% to 66% will carry various effects of PTSD throughout their lifetime. 16% will later commit suicide or make multiple attempts.

Why did I not feel this way? Could it be that you statistics are slanted to the most extreme examples. I would say that less than one percent of child sexual interaction is reported.

While some might argue that psychological dysfunction on the part of sexual abuse victims is caused by negative familial or societal attitudes, such as anti-sexual restrictions imposed upon children by adults/parents, police, 'moral crusaders, the church, the law, and the state, multipe studies actually prove that although the negative responses seemed to aggravate the dysfunction, positive responses did not ameliorate the trauma or long term psychological dysfunction of pedophile victims.

Not in the extreme cases that would be criminal even if the victum was an adult. Your problem is there is not distinction between two kids playing doctor and sexualy motivated murder.

Frankly, I could handle a friend fantasizing and desiring sex with farm animals a hell of alot better then one fantasizing or desiring sex with my granddaughter, or nephews and nieces. For the life of me, I know I will ever understand the desires of an adult to touch or fantasize about a little child. That's just plain demented and dirty to me.

Lord help the next one that prays on a child in my family, the police won't get the pleasure of handcuffing me to a chair again.

Perhaps if you shared your early sexual experiences we could understand. You must not have had any kind of sexual interaction until you were 16 because you would have become violently ill before that.

Rebiu:

I have several questions about what you thought about these encounters back then, as a child with limited life experience.

In the first experience I was confused and had an odd fealing. She had me touch her and I had no clue what was going on. The second instance was the most intense and enjoyable experience I had in my life up to that time. I wanted to participate I was a bit overwhelmed and nervous. I remember her asking me if she could do things and I wanted her to but my nervousness made me say no. The third event was initiated by myself.
Reflecting back now and rationalising is not what I am interested in.
Why not surely these experiences shaped my outlook.
I am one of the people who finds pedophilia a horrific crime. But your story is not about adults preying on children.
The line between child and adult is artificial. The pedophilia laws can be applied to children. Personally I think a 13 year old can be just as abusive as an adult.

How did you feel about those encounters the first years afterwards (if you remember that part)? Why were you concerned about this "I never wanted anything bad to happen to her as a result"?

Because I do not believe she did anything wrong or harmful to me in any way. The sexual drive is one of the most powerful we have. This culture gives young people no acceptable sexual outlet or relief from that drive. She was motivated by this drive just like we all are. There is nothing unnatural or wrong about desiring people that happen to be younger and less mature. The younger and less mature often desire the older and more experienced.

Did you tell anyone? If yes, who did you tell, a parent, a friend, an authority figure? What was the reaction you perceived of this incident, from the people you told? How did their reactions affect you?

I was wise enough, even at age four, not to tell anyone. The second older girl that I had the most extensive interaction with turned into a psychotic anti child sexual experience maniac like you. We never discussed what had happened between us. I suspect the pressures and guilt put on her by you people with your extreme unbalanced views pushed her to it.

If no, why not? Did these girls tell you not to say anything?

Not at all.
Were you afraid that people would be mad at you?
I suspected some would be indiferent and that others would overreact and make changes in my life I did not want or worse punish my partners.
Did you push these encounters back and not think about them? If so, why?
Not at all, I can still remember the experience fondly.

Finally, Do you know anything about where these two girls went with their lives?

I know where the second two are. Like I said one turned into a anti sexual child psycho like yourself and the other is a teacher with a daughter of her own.