Science Forums

Pedophiles....

dirty.deeds

Your attempt to understand this comment without its context make me question if you have the capacity to judge or even understand respect yourself. ... Since you appear to be to slow or perhaps lazy to read and understand this entire thread I will attempt to explain it again.
Calling people stupid is not a successful debating strategy, fella.
...if Buffy is honest she would admit that is why she uses the picture. ... I have no problem with overt displays of sexuality or even nudity.
Do I sense a contradiction here? Hmmm. First you say that your view is only correct one, then that there's nothing wrong with it, and then that use it to redirect attention from your minority position. I'll only point out that your point here is the same one used to justify rape: "she was dressed sexy, she was asking for it." Do you agree with that proposition?
Buffy implied that children have no sexual interest of desire unless they are sexually abused. She then cleverly describes any sexual exposure as abuse. I was pointing out that her avatar itself was sexual in nature.
Why thank you for calling me clever! Although I did not at all call "any sexual exposure" abuse, and neither did I describe "any sexual interest" as evidence of abuse, in your attempt to use the persecution complex ploy to advance your argument its clear why you would like to argue that I did say that. Its actually this unwillingness to make distinctions between what most of us recognize as fundamentally different actions that makes your argument so scary: it provides easy justification to interpret any action by a child as being willingness and interest in having sex with an adult. If you sense resistance to your opinions here, its because they are so scary.

You really had better stop attacking people if you wish to remain a member of this forum.

Cheers,

Buffy

Pedophilia is just plain WRONG! :)

I am surprised so many people have expended so much thought into this "thread" :naughty:

If you want to do it - there are places in the Phillipines where you could spend your money to do it. :cat: But it would still be STRAIGHT UP WRONG!

Incest is WRONG! Pedophilia is WRONG! :dog:

I see nothing scientifically meritous about bringing it up; Unless you work with Sex Offenders. Do you Reibu? work with Sex Offenders?

What is there to debate???

Calling people stupid is not a successful debating strategy, fella.
I called no one stupid

Do I sense a contradiction here? Hmmm. First you say that your view is only correct one, then that there's nothing wrong with it, and then that use it to redirect attention from your minority position. I'll only point out that your point here is the same one used to justify rape: "she was dressed sexy, she was asking for it." Do you agree with that proposition?

I never justified Rape.

Although I did not at all call "any sexual exposure" abuse, and neither did I describe "any sexual interest" as evidence of abuse, in your attempt to use the persecution complex ploy to advance your argument its clear why you would like to argue that I did say that. Its actually this unwillingness to make distinctions between what most of us recognize as fundamentally different actions that makes your argument so scary: it provides easy justification to interpret any action by a child as being willingness and interest in having sex with an adult. If you sense resistance to your opinions here, its because they are so scary.

You do not seem to be able to accurately interpret my argument. You two previous errors make me question if it is deliberate.

You really had better stop attacking people if you wish to remain a member of this forum.

I suggest you reread this thread in order to get a handle on what is going on here.

Cheers,

Buffy

ugh goodbye