Science Forums

I Am

Queso

Looks to me like it was started as one of Orby's late night excursions to the edge of reality, and at the time he prolly felt it was a test. I vote for moving it to The Lounge: its attained almost "Take a Moment" status....

Cheers,

Buffy

I am going to move your post count into the negative tonight then. :rant:
Awesome! I am (was) not kidding when I said that. If me and orbsycli were the only kids on the block with negative post counts that would just be... well... awesome.

And I like the idea of getting a negative one post per post (i.e. {-847 user post count} + {+1 posts} = {-848 user post count} ) As you can tell, I'm not a programmer :circle:.

I am going to move your post count into the negative tonight then. :circle:

Actually it won't work unless you get the dev team to hack the software. If you try to set a post count negative it sets it to 0 when you hit save...

Actually it won't work unless you get the dev team to hack the software. If you try to set a post count negative it sets it to 0 when you hit save...

I was kidding. :circle:

I think that DM and orb have almost earned their inflated post counts, just by virtue of the fact that they keep the rest of us scratching our heads or laughing uncontrollably when reading their posts.

Although some of the ping-pongs are a little loopy sometimes. But hey, this is coming from a person that actually played ping-pong here last summer. Boy that was a rough game!!