Science Forums

Who/What is God?

questor

He has appeared in visible forms before, but only the pure in heart can see God

Nothing is pure of heart, and how do you know he exists anyway? Or is even a he? You can't assume something written in a book (bible) is true, history is written by the survivors, who stopped the writors of the bible from lying? :eek_big:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The topic is really, really, low now, if I can say something like this.... So, I'm just think about, to describe one idealistic God. How it should relate to a system, what responsibilities task could he have....?

So if you like this we can collect anything about one idealistic God here....

yeah man some sort of e=mc2 .... if thats the definite formula for energy.... jus imagine... all the particle in the universe formed from energy (i know there is sumthing wrong with this sentence,... pardon me) Jus imagine how things are before our universe formed or even before that ....

God must love idiots, he made so many.

This is proven by your absolutely useless addition to our hallowed forums,

No ones opinion are useless Dundastbro, we listen to them all as long as they remain in decorum.

I doubt anyone cares whether you "agree" or not, if you have nothing new or interesting to present, don't say anything at all :shrug:
Your not in any position to make demands on any of the membership Dundasbro. Please refrain from flaming other members, this is in violation of forum rules.

yeah man some sort of e=mc2 .... if thats the definite formula for energy.... jus imagine... all the particle in the universe formed from energy (i know there is sumthing wrong with this sentence,... pardon me) Jus imagine how things are before our universe formed or even before that ....

ok! i am imagining!

if God is the energy of the universe

then

God =e

man=m

m=e/c2

=> man is defined as e/c2

=> God is within man?

=> e=mc2 means that man is part of God?

(the opposites again.or are these opposites?)

so man is made from "e" and is a part of "e"

=> e>e/c2

(remember that E makes a photon of emr.what is the entire spectrum of emr like?do we have an answer to that?)

religion says we can not understand the essence of God .we also dont really know what energy is,we just know what energy can do. so if we say that e>e/c2(i.e. God is greater than man)............

so who will finish the argument?

=> e=mc2 means that man is part of God?

(the opposites again.or are these opposites?)

so man is made from "e" and is a part of "e"

=> e>e/c2

hmm... according to hindu religion ....when human reaches moksha or nirvana, he will be combine/ fuse wit the god...

so i think it make sense when saying man is a part of good if he/she attain moksha... if ..... *still thinking*

anyway , jus to let u all know.... i am just relating it with hindu religion because majority of hindu beliefs and practise has relation wit science principle

hmm... according to hindu religion ....when human reaches moksha or nirvana, he will be combine/ fuse wit the god...

so i think it make sense when saying man is a part of good if he/she attain moksha... if ..... *still thinking*

anyway , jus to let u all know.... i am just relating it with hindu religion because majority of hindu beliefs and practise has relation wit science principle

i dont know about hinduism.